剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
每天你来工作,你必须变得完美。
Every day you come to work, you have to be perfect.
我希望你为此努力。
I hope you're up for that.
我也这么希望。
I hope so, too.
辛格医生,我是玛姬林。
Dr. Singh, it's Maggie Lin.
我已经考虑了你给的工作,
I've thought about your offer,
而我非常愿意接受这份工作。
and I would love to take the job.
给我电♥话♥。谢谢。
Call me. Thanks.
[敲门声]
[knock on wall]
你又要来呆呆的看我的病人?
Have you come to gawk at my patient again?
不,实际上,我来和你说话。
No, actually. I came to talk to you.
你今天过的怎样?
How was your day?
恩。
Mm.
漫长的、奇怪的、压力大的。
Long, strange, stressful.
你呢?
You?
你知道的,老样子,老样子。
You know, same old, same old.
你知道,我们现在在一起了,我们三个。
You know, we're together now, the three of us.
那意味着我们不仅分享好事还有坏事。
That means we share the good stuff and the bad.
我知道。
I know.
真的... 真的没什么事。
It... it really is nothing.
不,查理...
No, Charlie...
是鬼魂的事吗?
Is it a ghost thing?
是的,我猜我还需要点时间
Yeah. I guess I'm kind of
慢慢习惯于去讨论它。
still getting used to talking about that.
好吧,我也是。
Well, so am I.
而且有时候它会是...
And sometimes it can be a...
我不想要你烦恼。
I don't want you to worry.
我不会的。
I won't.
[叹息]
[sighs]
好吧,证据可能不能证明你是无罪的,
Well, the evidence might not prove you're innocent,
但它也不一定能证明你是有罪的。
but it definitely doesn't prove you're guilty, either.
你不知道我已经等了有多久
You don't know how long I've waited
听到有人这么说。[叹息]
to hear somebody say that. [sighs]
如果我要帮助你,还是得在我的规矩之下。
If I'm gonna help you, it's still on my terms.
我明白了。
You got it.
没有承诺。
No promises.
了解。
Understood.
但是如果我所看到的一切是正确的...
But if everything I'm seeing is right...
你可能会有个好的开始在上诉请求上。
You might have a good shot at an appeal.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表