剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
查理,我真不应该跑到你的家里去。
Charlie, I should never have come to your house.
我明白了。
I get that.
你还好吗,医生?
You okay there, doc?
恩,是的。
Um, yeah.
我知道我越轨了,好吗?
I know I was out of line, okay?
但是 恩-嗯...
But uh-uh...
- 你看,拜托,不要不理我,好吗?
- Look, come on,Don't ignore me, all right?
你 你是我能指望的全部了。
Y-you're all I've got.
[关门声]你跑到我家里来。
[door closes] You were in my home.
我想交谈,我并不是故意来吓唬你。
I wanted to talk. I didn't mean to freak you out.
我并不是你所想象的坏人。
I'm not the bad guy you think I am.
你是一个被判定有罪的杀人犯,克伦肖先生。
You're a convicted murderer, Mr. Crenshaw.
你绝对被定义为一个坏人。
You're the very definition of a bad guy.
你看,你不需要喜欢我,
Look, you don't need to like me,
但是以我现在的情况,我需要你的帮忙。
but I am in a situation here, and I need your help.
[手轻拍打]
[hand tapping]
你在昏迷中。
You're in a coma.
相信我... 没有任何人比我更希望
Trust me... there's nothing more I'd like
帮助你离开这家医院。
than to help you get out of this hospital.
所以,如果我能做到,我会的。
So, if I can do that, I will.
但我们得在我的规矩之上进行交流。
But we communicate on my terms.
而首条规矩就是,你必须远离我的家庭。
And rule number one is, you stay away from my family.
你明白了?
Do you understand?
- 但是... - 我说,你明白了?
- But... - I said, do you understand?
[救护警笛]
[siren wailing]
[叹息]
[sighs]
[电♥话♥铃响]
[telephone rings]
糟糕的一晚?
Rough night?
嗨,不 那是很棒的一晚 ...
Hey. No. It was a great night...
只是有点太晚了。
Just a bit of a late one.
恩。
Mm.
所以, 我需要喘口气。
Also, I deserve a break.
我只是处理了一个孩子生日聚会的糟糕后果。
I just dealt with a kid's birthday party gone horribly wrong.
干酪溶化烧伤和刀叉刺穿伤口。
Molten cheese burns and puncture wounds from pointy forks.
噢。
Ohh.
溶化的奶酪和5岁小孩是合不来的,这里又上了一课。
Fondue and 5-year-olds don't mix is the obvious lesson here.
是的。
Yep.
好吧,在你还有机会的时候远离急救室。
Well, that and get out of the E.R. while you can.
是的,直到我还清我学生贷款
Yeah. Not until I put a dent in my student loan
或者等到一个更好职位的工作机会。
or a good staff job comes along.
好吧,如果这是真的,逃离这个深山。
Well, when it does, run for the hills.
我的意思是,我喜欢这里。
I mean, I like it here.
这里有我的朋友还有...
And I have my friends and...
我们所在的地方只是钢筋混凝土
Places are just concrete and steel,
另外交朋友比你想象的还要快。
and friends get over each other faster than you think.
- 恩。 - 你知道吗,有人做了一项研究,
- Hmm. - You know, they did a study,
一项平均多少时间一个人会
a study on the average time it takes
被曾工作的地方所遗忘。
to be forgotten in the workplace.
猜猜是多久。
Guess how long.
我...
I...
- 2天半。 - 哦。
- 2 half days. - Oh.
那太让人伤心了,是不,没有人
That's kind of sobering, isn't it, that no one
会想念任何人,
misses anyone,
不会太久。
not for long.
对吧,很高兴能知道。[叹息]
Right. Good to know. [sighs]
你们俩谁有空?
One of you got a sec?
是的。
Yeah.
[救护警笛]
[siren wailing]
[无线电对话]
[radio chatter]
- 她发生了什么? - 连名字都不知道。
- What happened to her? - Didn't even get a name.
好的。
Okay.
嗨,我是林医生。
Hi. I'm Dr. Lin.
我看你的头上有个伤口,怎么称呼...?
I see you have a cut on your head there, Ms...?
呃,我实际上很好,我正要离开。
Uh, I'm actually fine. I was just about to go.
我认为你应该留在这里。
I think you should stay here.
恩,你能告诉我发生什么事了吗?
Um, can you tell me what happened?
只是,我只是,呃,遗失了我的钱包,
It's just I've-I've, uh, lost my purse,
但是 我会再回来的等我找到它以后。
but I'll-I'll come back after I've found it.
哦,我们会派人帮你找的。
Oh, we can have someone find it for you.
你知道你最后发现它是在哪?
Do you know where you saw it last?
我在我途中的街道上跌倒了。
I fell down in the street on my way.
恩,我想它可能就在外面。
Um, I think it's probably just outside.
- 有人可能会偷了它,我应该去... - 稍等,稍等。
- Somebody could steal it. I should go... - Hold on. Hold on.
我真的... 我没有时间呆在这里了。
I really... I don't have time for this.
就... 就让我帮你清理一下伤口,好吗?
Just... just let me clean up the cut. Please?
和我一起来。
Come with me.
- [急促地呼气] - 没事的。
- [exhales sharply] - It's okay.
你刚刚有了小孩,是吗?
You just had a baby, didn't you?
是的,卢克,11个月,你有小孩吗?
Yes. Luke. 11 months. Do you have kids?
不,我没有小孩。
No, no kids for me.
工作是我的全部。
It was all work.
另外,在那个时候,如果你暂时离开了,
Besides, in those days, if you stepped away,
他们永远不会再让你回来。
they would never let you back in again.
啊,柯蒂斯医生。
Ah, Dr. Curtis.
你们俩互相认识吗?
Do you two know each other?
我们昨天见过面。
We met yesterday.
好几次,事实上。
Several times, in fact.
很高兴见到你,里德医生。
Good to see you again, Dr. Reid.
我听到一些惊人的事关于这个年轻人。
I have heard wonderful things about this young man.
我邀请他来观摩手术。
I've invited him to observe.
如果你不介意,里德医生。
If you don't mind, Dr. Reid.
一点也不。
Not at all.
我已经擦洗完,你可以用我的位置。
I've finished scrubbing. You can take my place.
[电器声]
[electricity crackles]
快完成了,鲍威尔先生。[计算机哔哔声]
Almost done, Mr. Powell. [computer beeps]
不会太不舒服,我希望?
Not too uncomfortable, I hope?
恩,几乎没感觉。
Mnh. Barely feel it.
考虑到你的腿是被叉车弄伤
Having your leg crushed by a forklift
这一定造成了很多疼痛。
must really make pain relative.
是的。
Yeah.
一个有趣的事实... 有个主要的疼痛器官就在小腿
Interesting fact... a major pain receptor in the lower leg
它叫做隐神经,
is called the saphenous nerve,
来源于安♥拉♥伯语的 "safin",
derived from the arabic word "safin,"
意思是隐藏或隐蔽,
meaning hidden or concealed,
但是事实上这是相对于隐静脉而言的,
but that's actually in reference to the saphenous vein,
其也类似是隐藏的意思,
which was kind of hidden,
至少如果你是在中世纪接受医疗。
at least if you were practicing medicine in the middle ages.
[大笑]
[laughs]
[计算机哔声]
[computer beeps]
马上完成了,鲍威尔先生。
Almost done, Mr. Powell.
好吧,看我发现谁在门厅徘徊。
Well, look who I found just wandering the halls.
嗨,丹妮尔。
Hey, Danielle.
哈姆扎医生刚刚完成了对我的电击。
Dr. Hamza's just about finished electrocuting me.
- 好的。
- Okay.
全部结束,哈利斯医生。
All finished, Dr. Harris.
呃,你们俩为什么不去弄点午餐,
Uh, why don't you two go grab some lunch,
而我会得到测试结果 当你们回来的时候?
and we'll have the results when you get back?
谢谢你,医生。
Thank you, doctors.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 情况如何? - [叹息]
- How'd it go? - [sighs]
腓骨神经没有任何进展。
Zero improvement in the peroneal nerve.
所以,运动神经并没有在发挥作用,
So, the motor nerve is not functioning,
而感觉神经正在引起他极大的痛苦。
while the sensory nerve is causing him much agony.
每当你想到这就很讽刺。
It's ironic when you think about it.
他不停的告诉我 疼痛不是问题。
He keeps telling me pain isn't a problem.
好吧,对于掩盖事实他变得十分在行。
Well, he's become very good at masking it.
而他还想要另外的手术。
And he wants another surgery.
好吧,我知道你在他身上花了很多时间,查理,
Okay, I know how much time you've spent with him, Charlie,
但是那条腿永远都不会恢复正常功能。
but that leg is never gonna function properly.
而依我之见,疼痛永远不会消失。
And in my opinion, the pain is never gonna go away.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表