剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
That's the thing. I can't put him under.
什么?
What?
问题来了,他还有深度睡眠呼吸困难 。
Turns out, he's also got severe sleep apnea.
他的呼气道太紧了气管插不进去。
His airway's just too tight to get a tube down him.
你在考虑高位胸段麻醉 。
You're thinking high thoracic epidural.
贝尔医生说你是在职唯一的外科医生
Dr. Bell says you're the only surgeon on staff
曾经顺利完成清醒手术。
who's ever pulled off an awake surgery.
那是乔尔的主意,事实上。
That was Joel's idea, actually.
[吃吃的笑声]这并不让我感到奇怪?
[chuckles] Why doesn't that surprise me?
娜奥米 里约,车祸中的单身妈妈。
Naomi Rios, single mother from the car crash.
她情况如何?
How's she doing?
情况还不是很稳定。 柯蒂斯医生仍正进行手术。
It's touch and go. Dr. Curtis is still operating.
他很彻底。
He's thorough.
一个字形容的很好。
That's one word for it.
你看,我知道这是你回归首日...
Look, I know it's your first day back...
不,继续。
No, go ahead.
-你确信? -是的。
- You sure? - Yeah.
让我们来做这个清醒手术。
Let's do an awake surgery.
有另外还有关于这位病人的事。
There is one more thing about this patient.
他因谋杀他的妻子受警方拘禁。
He was convicted of killing his wife.
好的,谢谢提醒。
Okay, good to know.
克伦肖先生。
Mr. Crenshaw.
所以,你是那个要给我开膛破肚的人。
So, you're the one who's gonna cut me open.
是的。
Yes.
怎么称呼?
What's your name?
这里有政策不能给罪犯提供
It's policy not to give the inmates
任何个人隐私。
any personal information.
她正要看我的内脏。
She's about to look at my guts.
这不比任何个人还隐私。
Doesn't get any more personal than that.
我在这里变得相当焦燥。
I'm pretty freaked out here.
我是里德亚历克斯医生 。
My name is Dr. Reid. Alex.
我在这里会使你变得更好。
I'm here to get you better.
你能拿掉这个手拷吗?谢谢!
Can you remove these handcuffs, please?
[监视器稳定地哔哔声]
[monitors beeping steadily]
克伦肖先生,你感觉到这个吗?
Mr. Crenshaw, can you feel this?
克伦肖:没。
Crenshaw: No.
我希望你的手够稳。
I hope you've got steady hands.
你没喝过酒吧,是吗?
You haven't been drinking, have you?
[吃吃的笑声]是的
[chuckles] No.
[吃吃的笑]好。
[chuckling] Good.
那很好。
That's good.
虽然我真的很想现在就喝一杯。
Although I could really go for one right now.
我曾经在乡村俱乐部工作做酒保。
I used to work as a bartender in this fancy country club.
冰块,谢谢?
Ice, please?
黄昏以后,我会偷偷离开吧台
After dark, I'd sneak out on the course
并且假装我是那里的人
and pretend I was the type of guy
能玩的起那种地方的人。
that could afford to play there.
你打高尔夫吗,医生?
You golf, doc?
不,我可没有时间。
No, I don't have the time.
这里你有感觉吗?
You feel this?
没任何感觉。
Not any thing.
我好几年都是如此,直到我娶了艾美。
I took it up years later, when I married Amy.
把我变成了那种人,我猜。
Became that type of guy, I guess.
好的,让我们开始。
Okay, let's get started.
术刀?
Scalpel?
你确信我不会有任何感觉?
You sure I'm not gonna feel anything?
如果你有,请让我们知道。
If you do, you let us know.
并非冒犯,我不信赖医生。
No offense, I don't trust doctors.
请勿见怪。 我也不信赖罪犯。
None taken. I don't trust criminals.
很公平。
Fair enough.
是位医生造成我现在的情况。
It was a doctor that got me put away.
警官:说够了。
Officer: That's enough.
亚历克斯:事实上,那没问题。
Alex: Actually, that's okay.
这很重要,让每个人都保持平静、放松
It's important that everybody stays calm and relaxed
只要还在这里。
while in here.
这不在我工作手册之内。
It's not in my job description.
好吧,它在我的之内,另外这是我的手术室,所以我说了算。
Well, it is in mine, and this is my O.R., so I call the shots.
明白了?
Got it?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
不客气。夏普医生?
You're welcome. Dr. Sharpe?
他是你的了。
He's all yours.
[警报哔哔声] [喘气]
[alarms beeping] [gasping]
她正在抽搐。
She's seizing.
好的,我们需要2毫克劳拉西泮
Okay, we need 2 milligrams of lorazepam
还要一些 苯妥英 以防万一她没反应。
and some phenytoin in case she doesn't respond.
[窒息]
[choking]
该死!
Damn it!
去它的。我要进去了。
Screw it. I'm going in.
不,扎克!不,不!
No, Zach! No, no!
扎克,你不能直接进去!
Zach, you can't go in there!
快点。快点!
Let's go. Let's go!
加油!
Come on!
嗨,没关系了。
Hey, that's okay.
[闸喉作用继续]
[choking continues]
好了。
Okay.
好了。好了。好了。
There you go. There you go. There you go.
[窒息的停止]
[choking stops]
[咳嗽]
[coughs]
[监视器稳定地哔哔声]
[monitor beeping steadily]
亚历克斯:汤姆,你有一个很难看的溃疡
Alex: Tom, you have a nasty-looking ulcer
已经发生了穿孔。
that's been perforated.
我需要修复它。
I need to patch this.
我希望我会感到惊讶。
I wish I was surprised.
自从我被关起来我的内脏就一团糟。
Gut's been a mess since they put me inside.
好。开始引流。
Okay. JP drain.
修复水管,医生?
Fixing the plumbing, doc?
类似的,是的。
Kind of, yeah.
好。
Okay.
你可能感觉这里有些牵拉。
You might feel a little pull here.
我以为我不应该有任何感觉。
I thought I wasn't supposed to feel anything.
有点类似压力的感觉。
More like a little pressure.
只要试着放松,现在为我深呼一口气。
Just try to take a nice, deep breath for me now.
嗯,我不能很好的呼吸。
Mnh, I can't get a good breath in.
吸引,麻烦。
Suction, please.
[监视器哔哔声快速地]
[monitor beeps rapidly]
脉膊正在加速。
Pulse is rising.
是真的,我-我不能呼气。
Seriously, I-I can't do this.
他正在用力。
He's pushing.
镇静。深呼吸,汤姆。
Sedation. Deep breaths, Tom.
-深呼吸。 -我不能!
- Deep breaths. - I can't!
你知道什么,汤姆?
You know what, Tom?
试着想一个地方,非常的平静、让人轻松的地方。
Try to think of a place that is nice and calm and relaxing.
-哦,上帝。 -听我说话。
- Oh, god. - Listen to my voice.
你为什么不向我描述这个地方? 是个什么样的地方?
Why don't you describe it to me? What does it look like?
谷...谷仓。
The... the barn.
艾美和我,我们曾偷跑,但是...
Amy and I, we'd sneak off, but...
[尖叫声,锐利地吸入]
[screams, inhales sharply]
-哇,哇,哇,哇。 -你感觉疼了?
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - You felt that?
恩,是,是,是的,是的,都疼在我的右边。
Mm, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all on my right side.
更多的丙泊酚,夏普医生。
More propofol, Dr. Sharpe.
马上!
I'm on it!
好了,试着让他保持稳定。
Okay, try to keep him steady, please.
[哼]
[grunting]
我到底是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
[监视器稳定地哔哔声]
[monitor beeping steadily]
劳拉西泮像魔法一样起了作用。
Lorazepam worked like a charm.
她现在应该会小睡一会儿。
She should be in sleepy town for a while now.
她的男朋友在外面,哼?
Her boyfriend's camping out, huh?
玛姬:山姆...是的。
Maggie: Sam... yeah.
他坚持要留在这里。
He insists he's not leaving.
血液澎湃之所?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表