剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
这在妊娠期间是不合适的。
It's not advisable during pregnancy.
我伯母得卵巢癌过世了,我有家族史。
My aunt died of ovarian cancer. It's in my family.
那种测试有用吗?
What about that test?
癌抗原125指标?
The CA-125?
这对孕妇也不是好检测。
It's not a good test for pregnant women.
- 我很抱歉。 - 如果我有癌症,
- I'm sorry. - If I have cancer,
我想现在就知道。
I want to know about it now.
我想要那个检测。
I want that test.
我们会先控制你的疼痛
We're gonna get your pain under control
也许那样会帮助你平静下来。
and maybe something to help you feel calmer.
我-我认为她有权利知道。
I-I thought she had a right to know.
这个女人正怀孕,受着痛苦,和孤独。
The woman is pregnant, in pain, and alone.
我们在这要给予最小的压力。
We're trying to minimize stress here.
我相信医生在照顾患者时
I believe that the doctors and patients
需要互相理解合作。
need to be partners in their care.
我也是。
So do I.
我也相信我们应该对患者的幸福负责,
I also believe we're responsible for the patient's welfare,
不管身体还是精神上的。
both physically and emotionally.
这不应该由她来决定吗,无论如何?
Shouldn't it be her decision, anyway?
如果她希望做癌抗原125检测, 为什么不就给她做?
If she wants the CA-125, why not just give it to her?
因为这个检测是不可靠的。
Because the test is unreliable.
她的指标或许会提高 因为她的怀孕。
Her levels are probably elevated because she's pregnant.
你认为她会怎么面对伪阳性?
How do you think she would deal with a false positive?
好的,所以,我们现在该怎么做?
Okay, so, what do we do now?
我先去讨论如何控制她的疼痛
I'm gonna go discuss her pain management
和药剂师一起,
with the pharmacy,
而你要去和她说明
and you are gonna go discuss with her
为什么我们不能做这个检测。
why we're not gonna do the test.
是的,好的。
Yeah, right.
我,就我自己,和一个部队将军?
Me, on my own, with an army General?
你造成的烂摊子,你来解决。
You made the mess. You clean it up.
但是... 不,不,不。
But... no, no, no.
但-但-但是等等,等等。
B-b-but wait, wait.
[水流声,中止]
[water running, stops]
所以,为什么你对汤姆·克伦肖感兴趣了?
So, what's your interest in Tom Crenshaw?
好吧,他出现在我面前作为...
Well, he came to me as a...
一个鬼魂,你可以说出来。
A ghost. You can say it.
[叹息]
[sighs]
他,呃,说他是无罪的,
He, uh, said he was innocent,
是一个验尸官诬陷了他。
set up by a lousy medical examiner.
然后?
And?
然后他从头到尾都在欺骗我。
And turns out he was playing me the whole time.
为什么?
Why?
为了离开监狱。
To get out of jail.
这伙计没什么是正常的。
Nothing about the guy was normal.
他甚至跟着我到家里。
He even followed me home.
恩,等等。
Um, wait a minute.
他在我们的家里?
He was in our house?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想要你焦虑不安。
I didn't want to freak you out.
好吧,我现在有点焦虑不安了。
Well, I'm freaked out now.
我很抱歉、好吗?
I'm sorry, okay?
听着,
Listen,
我会告诉你任何你想要知道的,只是...
I'll tell you anything you want to know, just...
不是在这里。
Not here.
用个暗语如何?
What about a code?
比如,代替说 "看到鬼魂" ,我们可以...
Like, instead of saying, "seeing a ghost," we'll...
我不知道, "你在处理你的税 " 。
I don't know, "you were doing your taxes."
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Great.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
我的伯母在诊断一年内就过世了。
My aunt died within a year of being diagnosed.
留下了两个小孩。
Left two kids behind.
这些是很常见的
It's very common to develop these
在妊娠期间,好吗?
during pregnancy, all right?
恶... 恶性肿瘤的发病率是非常低的。
The... the incidence level of malignancy is incredibly low.
我没办法在那里干等。
I didn't get where I am by waiting.
六个星期?
Six weeks?
就像是一辈子。
Seems like an eternity.
除非你做剖腹产。
Unless you had a C-section.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
我-我是在说,呃, 如果你顺产,
I-I just mean, uh, if you were to deliver naturally,
我们需等待另外的手术, 但是如果你
we'll wait before operating, but if you should happen
要求进行剖腹产
to require a caesarian section,
我们可以在手术同时中进行肿块切除。
we'll take the mass out in the same operation.
啊!
Ohh!
沃尔什将军,你没事吧?
General Walsh, are you okay?
不,我有事。。
No. I am not.
好的,我给你再多拿些止疼药来。
All right, I'm gonna get you some more pain meds.
我的羊水破了。
My water broke.
看起来你做了很多努力来取悦他们... 你的税。
It just seems like you do a lot to please them... your taxes.
呃,是的,有时候。
Uh, yeah, sometimes.
有些时候,也很简单,
Other times, it's a snap,
但是那只是一种自然反应... 我的税。
but that's just the nature of doing... my taxes.
如果你们俩在谈论性,
If you guys are gonna talk about sex,
我要带上我的耳机了。
I'm gonna put on my headphones.
我要告诉你,这是个邪恶的暗语。
I'm telling you, it's a lousy code.
- 查理。 - 嗯?
- Charlie. - Hmm?
这里没有脉搏。
No pulse here.
-什么? -没有脉搏。
- What? - No pulse.
股动脉一定受到了阻断。
Blockage must be in the femoral artery.
福格蒂导管。
Fogarty catheter.
好的,夹子。
Okay. Clamp.
我们来暴露动脉。
We've got the artery exposed.
我在远端放置哈巴狗夹
I'm gonna put a bulldog on the distal
同时你在近端穿入导管。
while you thread the catheter proximally.
♬
♬
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeps]
好的,就快到了。
Okay, almost there.
- 出来了。 - 很好。
- There it is. - Nice.
给我夹子。
Give me the clamp.
[吸引声]
[suction sucking]
好的。
Okay.
好的,让我们把它固定下来
All right, let's tack the enema down
因为,呃,我们不想这个再次发生,现在,我们想吗?
'cause, uh, we don't want that happening again, now, do we?
不,我们不想。
No, we do not.
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
耳机带上。
Headphones it is.
所以,这, 恩... 这是你的肋骨曲线
So, the, um... the curve of your rib
在外形上和你耳朵的曲线很相似。
is very similar in shape to the curve of your ear.
所以我们要取出三小个软骨,
So we're gonna harvest three small pieces of cartilage,
然后我们塑造它们 用金属丝将它们串起
and we shape them and we wire them together
然后我们制♥作♥出这个结构。
and we make this framework.
然后... 这是最酷的部分。
And then... and this is the cool part.
我们把这个结构, 我们把它埋入皮肤
We take that framework, and we bury it under the skin
就在大约你前臂的这儿。
of your forearm right about here.
然后给它点吸引,
And with a little suction,
那里的皮肤将黏附在软骨之上,
that skin adheres to the cartilage,
在三星期之后, 你知道我们得到什么了吗?
and in three weeks, do you know what we have?
一个光泽的、崭新的耳廓。
A shiny, new pinna.
呃...
Uh...
抱歉,就是外耳廓。
Sorry, that's the outer ear.
好的,等等。
Okay. Hold on.
按我的理解。
Let me get this straight.
你要为我生长一个新耳朵...
You're going to grow me a new ear...
在我的手臂上?
In my arm?
- [吃吃的笑声] - 是的,没错?
- [chuckles] - I know, right?
这听起来相当激进。
That sounds pretty radical.
好吧, 金尼医生也是。
Well, so is Dr. Kinney.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表