剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
能承受近2,100磅的压力。
can withstand 2,100 pounds of compression.
而你想要告诉我 你妻子的骨折
And you want to tell me that your wife's fracture
是因为你把她放在地上过于的粗心?
was caused by you placing her on the floor too roughly?
你看,我已经告诉你发生了什么,好吗?
Look, I already told you what happened, okay?
我回到家里。
I came home.
艾米已经浸没在浴盆的水中。
Amy was in the tub under the water.
- 我试着拉她出来,然后... - 是的。
- I tried to pull her out, and... - Right.
你看,我尝试了我能做的一切,
Look, I was trying everything I could do,
但是我无法让她活过来。
but I couldn't keep her alive.
我是如此,呃...
I was so, uh...
我摇晃了她。
I shook her.
我摇晃了她?
You shook her?
你摇晃了她?
You shook her?
怎样?像怎样?
What? Like what?
像...像这样?
Like... like this?
就想那样?
Like that?
- 拜托,查理,不要。 - 不只一次?
- Please, Charlie, don't. - Was it more than once?
- 不要这样。 - 是不是更像这样?
- Don't do this. - Was it more like this?
这样?还是这样?
And this? Or this?
这样?这样?!
This? This?!
停下来!停下来!
Stop it! Stop it!
根本不是这样的!
It wasn't like that!
我花费了婚姻的大半时间去防止她自杀。
I spent half of the marriage on suicide watch.
我-我就离开了1小时,而她就离开了我。
I-I leave for an hour, and she's gone.
所以你很生气。
So you were angry.
我知道这让我看起来很糟,查理...
I know how this makes me look, Charlie...
但是我爱她。
but I loved her.
我想要相信你,汤姆。
I want to believe you, Tom.
所以让我信服。
So help me.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表