剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Lisa could use a new one.
你们可以帮我把衣服夹在我胳膊下吗
Could you just stuff your clothes under my arm here?
我没手拿了
I'm running out of hands.
谢谢 好了 再见
Thank you. All right, I'll see you guys.
-所以我们不走了吗 -嗯 安全了
- So we're staying? - Yeah. We're safe.
她把我的东西都拿走了
She took all my stuff.
还好她不打保龄球
Yeah, we're lucky she's not a bowler.
说到这
Speaking of which,
我想从包里出来舒展一下...面部
I'd love to get out of this bag and stretch my... face.
好的 我们先回仓库吧
You got it, buddy. Let's run back to the storage unit.
我们试试按你想的把你的脖子
We can try soaking your neck
泡进威士忌里看看你会不会醉
in whiskey like you wanted, see if you get a buzz.
乔 我还是希望你今晚杀了我
Actually, Joel, I still want you to kill me tonight.
-艾比 -我们不走了
- Abby. - We're not leaving.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-你们拿走了我们的烤箱 -好吧
- You guys are getting our toaster oven. - Okay.
所以今晚我去就行了
So, I can do this tonight.
你不用去了
You don't have to anymore.
我和你一起去会更安全些
It'll be safer if I go with you.
我今天已经失去你一次了
I lost you once today.
我不想再次失去你
I don't wanna lose you again.
好吧 天一黑我们就走
Okay. We'll leave as soon as it gets dark.
好的 我下定决心了
Yes, I'm sure.
你觉得这些C4炸♥药♥足够吗
You think this is enough C4?
放在丙烷气罐上吗
That on a propane tank?
从这儿到弗雷斯♥诺♥的天空都会被照亮
It'll light up the sky from here to Fresno.
太好了 我们多带一点
Great. Let's take more.
你想谈谈那个吻吗
So you wanna talk about the kiss?
不想
I don't think so.
好吧 没必要谈
Cool. Don't need to.
我第一次见到加里·韦斯特时 并不喜欢他
When I first met Gary West, I was not a fan.
彼此彼此 我的朋友
Oh, the feeling was mutual, my friend.
但如今 尽管他只有25厘米高
But now, though he's only ten inches tall,
我尊敬他
I look up to him.
该死...
Son of a...
我永远都不会忘记我们以为希拉杀了卡尔的那晚
I'll never forget the night we thought Sheila killed Carl.
我和加里一起待在仓库里
I found myself in the storage unit with Gary.
我开始很难过 直到他给我讲了个故事
I was pretty upset until he shared this story
说有一次他在洗车场看见保罗·沙弗
about the time he saw Paul Shaffer at a car wash
抱着一只很小的猫咪
holding this super tiny cat
不知怎么的 加里这个笨蛋
that somehow Gary, knucklehead,
以为那只猫是一只女式手套
thought was a woman's glove.
它的腿就像是毛绒绒的手套指头
Its legs looked like furry little fingers.
他怎么会抱着一只女式手套呢
Why would he be cradling a woman's glove?
我以为他难过是因为他弄丢了另一只手套
I thought he was sad because he lost the other one.
完全说不通啊
It makes no sense!
太经典了 加里 超好笑
Classic Gary. So funny.
我们可以说一整晚 已经快了
We could go on all night, and almost have.
好吧
Right.
加里 你成为了一个我可以倾诉的人
Gary, you've been someone I can talk to,
一个懂得倾听的人 一个有主见的人
someone who listens, who has opinions,
特别是谈论到棒球的时候
especially when it comes to baseball.
该死的教士队
Ugh, fucking Padres.
谁支持教士队
Who roots for the Padres?
我是从圣地亚哥来的
I'm from San Diego!
也许我该晚点再回来接你
Maybe I'll come back and pick you up.
不不不不 我们这就动手
No, no, no, let's do it.
来吧 就现在 速战速决
Come on, right now, quick and clean.
好的
Yeah.
我们几周前买♥♥了这把枪
We got this a couple weeks ago
想着我可能需要用到
when we thought we needed it for me.
可漂亮了 不是吗
It's pretty, isn't it?
我们觉得你会喜欢
We thought you might enjoy
隔着丝绒枕头被这把枪爆头
being shot with it through a silk pillow.
你们真是太贴心了
You guys are the best.
虽然你们确实把我开肠破肚还活埋了
I mean, sure, you disemboweled me and buried me alive,
但从那之后...
but after that...
你们真的改进了不少
you really stepped up.
我会想你们俩的
I'm gonna miss you both.
再见 加里
Bye, Gary.
-再见了 伙计 -再见 加里
- Bye, buddy. - Goodbye, Gary.
我下不了手
I can't.
你是担心杀了世上唯二的教士球迷之一吗
You worried about killing half the world's Padres fans?
你来好吗
Can you do it?
一 二...
One, two...
恰恰恰
Cha-cha-cha.
你是对的 这太难了 感觉这样做不对
You're right. It's too hard. It feels wrong.
有人来了
Someone's coming!
把头藏起来 把那该死的头藏起来
Hide the head! Hide the fucking head!
-人家可是有名字的 -靠
- I have a name. - Shit!
如果你们要在外埋尸
If you're gonna bury someone out here,
至少要把手♥机♥关了
you should turn your cell phones off
这样才不会被追踪
so they can't be tracked.
什么
What?
真是太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我听不懂你在说什么 一点都没听懂
I don't know what you're talking about, even a little.
我意识到自己在某处听过这个声音
I realized I heard that sound somewhere.
我们成功了伙计 我们有钱了
We did it, buddy. We're rich.
这是加里的语♥音♥信箱里的
It was on Gary's voice message.
他录音的时候你俩在场
You guys were there when he recorded it.
现在一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
为什么乔在我身边时总是很紧张
Why Joel's always nervous around me,
以及你们对我案子的痴迷
your obsession with my case,
还有你们今天为何把行李装上车
even why you were loading up your car today.
你们杀了丹
You guys killed Dan.
不然你们怎会费尽心思 让我觉得他还活着
Why else would you try so hard to make me think he was alive?
你们都是杀人凶手
You're both murderers.
不
No.
不都是
Not both of us.
-只有... -我是
- Just-- - Me.
-你在干什么 -如果我离开 艾比跟你住
- What are you doing? - If I go away, Abby lives with you,
她还有机会过上正常的生活
and she has a chance at a normal life.
如果你走了 她永远都没机会了
If you're gone, she'll never have that.
但你答应过的 由我来认罪
But you promised. It was gonna be me.
乔
Joel.
一直都只能是我认罪
It was always gonna be me.
不
No.
我们要离开 安妮
We're leaving, Anne.
如果你正好带了我的吉他 我也要带走
And if you happen to have my guitar, I'll take that, too.
你别想要回你的吉他
You're never getting that guitar.
你们也不能离开
And you're also not leaving.
别这样 你们都把枪放下
Guys, come on. Put the guns down!
你的娘炮小枪射程只有1.5米 乔
Your lady weapon is only good from about five feet away, Joel.
-那我就走近一点 -那我就朝你开枪
- Then I'll move closer. - Then I'll shoot you.
-你才不会朝我开枪 -我会的
- You're not gonna shoot me. - I will shoot you.
我没那么了解她
I don't know her that well.
-你才不会朝我开枪 -我会的
- You're not gonna shoot me. - I will shoot you.
-你才不会朝我... -够了 新计划
- You're not gonna shoot-- - Oh, my God, new plan!
好的 你向我开枪了
Okay, you shot me.
这是你接受的训练 我不怪你
It's your training. I'm not mad.
怎么会 什么
How-- how--? What--?
安妮 我要告诉你真♥相♥
Anne, I'm gonna tell you the truth.
然后希望你会放我们走
Then I'm hoping you're gonna let us go.
我不能放你们走
I can't let you go.
我死了 然后复活了
I died and then I came back to life.
现在我靠猎杀人维生
And now I hunt people to survive.
但只限于坏人
But only bad people.
某程度上跟你的工作类似 只是我们出于自愿
In a way, it's like what you do, only we're volunteers.
-这不可能 -你刚刚才打中了她
- That's impossible. - You just shot her.
你想的话 可以再朝她开枪
You can shoot her again if you want.
对 你完全可以再...
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表