剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
他知道我喜欢蛤蜊
He knows I love clams
就从海关那里偷带了几个给我养
so he smuggled a few through Customs for me to breed.
这就是家人啊 没了他们可怎么办啊
Family. What would we do without them?
-那个湖在哪 -塞尔维亚的某个地方
- Where was this lake? - Somewhere in Serbia.
塞尔维亚
Serbia.
我叫它们露比红 小心点 它们咬人
I call them "Ruby Reds." Be careful, they bite.
这里有多少个
How many of these are there?
六个月以前只有四个 但它们疯狂繁殖
Well, six months ago, I had four, but they breed like crazy,
现在有五千个了
and now I have 5,000.
明天我就要把它们运往州内各大餐馆
Tomorrow, I'm shipping them out to restaurants all over the state.
天呐
Oh, my God.
露比 你不能卖♥♥ 吃了会得病的
Ruby, listen to me. You can't sell these. They made people sick.
你说啥呢 贾婆婆餐厅怎么没抱怨过
What are you talking about? Japopo's didn't complain.
他们不知道
They didn't know!
好吧 我现在买♥♥下所有"露比红"
All right, what would it cost for me
需要多少钱
to buy all these "Ruby Reds" right now?
我才不要卖♥♥给你 我有的是买♥♥家排队呢
I'm not selling them to you. I have buyers lined up.
要是卖♥♥得好 我就能辞掉睡眠呼吸暂停症中心的工作了
If this goes well, I can quit my job at the Sleep Apnea Center.
再也不用和那帮胖子用线绑在一起
Won't have to strap wires to those fat fucks
整晚听他们打鼾了
and listen to them snore all night.
首先不管怎么样
First of all, no matter how this goes,
你都应该辞了这份工作
you should quit your job.
其次这些蛤蜊太危险了 必须销毁
And these clams are dangerous. They have to be destroyed.
你算老几 你又不是蛤蜊爱好者
Who are you? You're not a clam hobbyist.
你在阿卡纳国际海洋肉类组织工作吗
Do you work for Akana International Ocean Meats?
他们派你来引诱我清空我的库存吗
Were you sent here to seduce me out of my inventory?
露比 不是这样的 是你先调戏我
No, Ruby, it's not like that. And you came on to me.
滚吧
Get out.
希拉 我们遇上麻烦了
Sheila, we have a problem.
没错 你得赶紧去丽莎家
Yes, we do. You need to get to Lisa's right now.
安妮在画画 她把线索都整合在一起了
Anne is painting, and she is putting it all together--
视角 规模 深度...
Perspective, scale, depth...
我们这里也有麻烦
Well, we have a problem here, too.
-好多了 -是另一边
- Ah, better. - Other side.
好多了
Ah, better.
我看到被感染的蛤蜊了
I saw the infected clams.
露比蛤蜊就是传染源
Ruby's is the source.
真有趣 亲爱的 你听到我说的了吗
Really interesting, honey. And did you hear what I said?
安妮全都弄清楚了 以艺术的方式
Anne's got it all figured out. Artistically.
你不是说艺术的方式
You mean not artistically,
而是说她在你旁边 而我们完蛋了
but she's standing right next to you and we're fucked?
是的 你过来看看吧
Yeah-huh. I'll see you when you get here.
该死
Damn it!
我还要加油 该死
And I need to get gas. Shit!
我们讨论过的 玛莎
We discussed this, Marsha.
当我们想去做太多事的时候
When we try to do too many things,
最后每个人都会失望
everyone ends up disappointed.
我只是说 这是我姐姐的迎婴派对
All I'm saying, it's my sister's baby shower
我想去参加
and I wanted to be there.
那是她第三个孩子了 玛莎 那太俗气了
It's her third baby, Marsha. A shower's tacky.
我也跟你说过我被征召入伍的时候我们也会有孩子的
And I told you the day would come when I'd be called into service.
你还说过你想要个大家庭
You also said you wanted a big family,
这短期内也是不可能了
and that day's not coming anytime soon.
我们能不说这些吗 能不说吗
Can we just not? Can we please just not?
抱歉 我有神圣的使命
I'm sorry, I have a sacred purpose.
看看你都画了什么
Wow, look what you did.
你都画了什么 你都画了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
我就坐在画架旁 想着最近在圣克拉丽塔
I was sitting at my easel thinking about all the people
失踪的那些人
that have disappeared in Santa Clarita lately.
然后开始画那些传闻和丹有关的失踪人员
Then I just started painting the missing persons flyer for Dan.
有意思
Interesting.
然后我想到了在丹的秘密小屋里
Then I thought about Gary's finger
找到的加里的手指
that was found in Dan's cubby over there,
-所以我就画了手指 -有意思
- so I just painted that. - Interesting.
我觉得在加里和丹之间
I feel like there's another link
有着我们还不知道的联♥系♥
between Gary and Dan that we just don't know yet.
但我还没弄清楚
But I couldn't figure it out,
所以我休息了会儿 画了乔
so I took a break and painted Joel.
真是受宠若惊 谢谢你
So flattering. Thank you.
-为什么画我 -是啊 为什么画他
- Hey, why me? - Yeah, hey, why him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在画可疑物品
I was painting suspicious objects
然后我就想到你紧张兮兮的微笑
and then I just thought of that nervous smile of yours.
-对 就是这个表情 -我没笑
- Yeah, that's the one. - I'm not smiling.
这奶昔是什么
Hey, what's this milkshake?
很有趣而且与众不同
That's different and fun and different.
那是一桶呕吐物
Oh, that's a tumbler full of vomit
是在一个失踪塞尔维亚人的公♥寓♥里发现的
that was found in the apartment of a missing Serbian man
我觉得他被谋杀了
who I think may have been murdered.
在你眼里到处都是谋杀
Wow, you're just seeing murder everywhere.
我开始觉得 加里和丹
I'm starting to think that maybe Gary and Dan
可能根本不认识对方
didn't really know each other at all.
或许是有人把加里的手指放过去嫁祸丹
And maybe someone planted Gary's finger to implicate Dan,
但其实他们两个都死了
and they're both really dead.
而且杀了他们俩的人还杀了其他人
And the same person who killed them is also killing other people,
比如失踪的纳粹分子和塞尔维亚人
like the missing Nazi and the Serb.
但是是谁 谁会杀了所有这些人
But who? Who could be killing all of these people?
我不得不说 这推论太疯狂了
I gotta say, that theory seems crazy.
我不想说得太难听
I don't wanna sound harsh,
但你应该在其他人看到并对你指指点点之前
but you should burn these
把这些都烧了
before people see them and judge you.
我上司也不信 确实挺难听的
Yeah, my boss didn't buy it, either. And that was harsh.
没错 也许你应该听你上司的
Well, still, maybe you should listen to your boss.
他能当上司肯定有原因的
He is a boss for a reason.
很抱歉我的话难听 但希望你明白
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, but I need you to understand.
没人会相信[买♥♥]的
No one's gonna buy these.
谋杀太烦人了
It's just that murder's such a downer.
画点可爱的东西吧
Maybe paint something cute.
-我想看你画宝宝 -或者蜥蜴
- I'd love to see your take on a baby. - Or a lizard.
-或者蜥蜴宝宝 -没人会画蜥蜴宝宝
- Or a lizard baby. - Nobody's painting lizard babies.
该死
God damn it!
安妮再画一个坐着轮椅的纳粹就能将我们绳之以法了
Anne's one Nazi-in-a-wheelchair painting away from nailing us.
还好她上司不信她说的话
Well, at least her boss doesn't believe her.
我们该怎么处理这个
And what are we supposed to do with this?
不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得最好别让她在试图破案时
I just thought it was a bad idea to have her staring at you
一直盯着你
while she's trying to solve our crimes.
还有 家里都没有你的肖像画
Also, we don't have any paintings of you.
如果买♥♥画都不能让安妮罢休
And if buying art isn't an effective way
还有什么办法呢
to shut Anne down? What then?
-我们不能杀她 -我知道
- We can't kill her. - I know.
-我们只杀坏人 -我知道
- We only kill bad people. - I know.
但如果她私下里很坏呢
But what if she secretly is bad?
她看上去很善良 但一般干坏事的总是
She seems nice, but it's always the people you least expect
你最意想不到的人
that do the worst things.
那是我们 你是在说我们
That's us. You're describing us.
难怪听起来挺熟悉的
Yeah, it did sound familiar.
我喜欢安妮 她是我的朋友
I like Anne. She's my friend.
我们不能杀她
We're not killing her.
没错 我们不能这么做
No, you're right. That's off the table.
我们可以弄瞎她吗 这严重吗
Can we blind her? Is that something?
我不想弄瞎我的朋友
I don't wanna blind my friend.
而且 这听上去比杀她更难
Plus, that sounds even harder than killing her.
嗯 这得相当精准
Yeah, it would require a lot of precision.
我们又是这么冒失的人
And we're not precise people.
对不起 亲爱的 这都是我的错
I'm sorry, honey. This whole thing is my fault.
不 亲爱的
No, it's not, sweetie.
不只是安妮 是我搞砸了 乔
It's not just Anne. I screwed up, Joel.
我从没告诉你那晚在贾婆婆餐厅
I never told you this, but that night at Japopo's,
我觉得蛤蜊有异味
I thought the clams smelled off.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表