剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Yeah, you can totally shoot--
安妮开枪射人毫不手软
Anne does not have a problem shooting people.
这么说 你死而复生了
So... you've risen from the dead?
现在通过消灭恶人
And-- and you're doing God's work
来为上帝工作
by ridding the world of evildoers?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我们没有不是这个意思
It's not not what we're saying.
这不可能是真的
That-- that can't be true.
-这只是戏法 -戏法
- This is a trick. - A trick?
那你如何解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
看呐
Behold!
嗨 我是加里·韦斯特
Hi. Gary West.
-她可以赐予永生 -永生
- She can grant eternal life! - Eternal!
上帝啊 帮帮我
Oh, Lord! Help me.
这是真的吗 您选了希拉为你工作吗
Is it true? Have You chosen Sheila to do Your work?
不太可能 但貌似是真的
Unlikely, but seems to be true.
神啊 求您指点迷津
Help me understand, Lord.
如果这是您的旨意 让我看到神迹
If this is Your doing, show me a sign.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
你真的是祂的使者
You are His instrument.
这让我有点不安
This makes me a little uncomfortable.
你的确说过想多接触宗教
You did say you wanted to get more into religion.
我知道 但我并不想创立一个
I know, but I didn't wanna start one.
我能如何侍奉您
How may I serve you?
事情变得他妈诡异起来了
Well, this just got fucking weird.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表