剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
- Look at it. - Yeah.
那是我们埋加里的地方吗
Is that where we buried Gary?
是的
Yeah.
-我们是坏人吗 -应该不算吧
- Are we bad people? - I don't think so.
一千平方英里的沙漠
A thousand square miles of desert
他们偏要在我们埋你杀的第一个人这里盖房♥子
and they're building right where we buried your first kill.
也许我们遭天谴了
Maybe we're being punished.
又或者某人只是低血糖
Or maybe someone just has low blood sugar
早该像我提议的 先吃个玉米卷再开工
and should have stopped for tacos like I suggested.
这可不是因为低血糖
This isn't low blood sugar.
我们做过很多不太光彩的事
We do a lot of things that aren't so great.
我们用卑劣的手段抢下这单
We won the listing in an underhanded way.
我们对邻居说谎
We lie to our neighbors.
当然了 我们还杀人
And, of course, kill people.
我们只杀坏人 邻居可喜欢我们了
We only kill bad people. Our neighbors like us.
而且我认为我们拿下这单的方法很机智
And I thought the way we got the listing was clever.
我不认为我们坏 也许我们只是大胆
I don't think we're bad. Maybe we're just bold.
没错 你们好得不得了
Yeah, you guys are fantastic.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
加里
Gary?
你们把我怎么了
What did you do to me?
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表