剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Wait! Would it be weird if I called you "Mother"?
不行 确实很奇怪也没必要 还是谢谢你
No, that is weird and not at all necessary, but thank you.
什么声音
What the hell is that?
好像是从柜子里传出来的
Sounds like it's coming from the closet.
丹的柜子
Dan's closet?
什么 不可能吧
What? That's impossible.
好多警♥察♥
That's a lot of cops.
不会有事的 艾比说安妮找到手♥机♥了
It's going to be okay, honey. Abby said Anne found the phone.
我们不知道她有没有听到加里的语♥音♥
We don't know if she heard Gary's message,
或者她会不会听到
or if she ever will.
听着 如果出了岔子 我们该有一个恐慌词
Listen, if things go south, we should have a panic word.
-恐慌词 -对 如果我们其中一个人说了
- A panic word? - Yeah. Something that if one of us says,
另一个人就会知道有麻烦了 我们得赶紧走
the other will know there's trouble and we have to go.
一个我们平常不会使用的词 比如大♥比♥目鱼
A word we wouldn't ordinarily use, like... halibut.
-大♥比♥目鱼 -不一定非得是大♥比♥目鱼
- Halibut? - It doesn't have to be halibut.
我反对 一切都不会有事的
I vote it's not. Everything's gonna be fine.
我们 主要是你 只需要冷静
We, mostly you, just need to be calm.
看看大家都多么放松
Look at how relaxed everyone is.
或许他们没人是杀人犯
Maybe none of them are murderers.
这能解放很多精神带宽
That would free up a lot of mental bandwidth.
也可能他们都跟安妮一样信教
Or maybe they're just all religious like Anne.
她从不紧张
She's never stressed out.
或许我们该加入一个教堂 对我们也许有好处
Maybe we should join a church. It could be good for us.
也许 周末找点事做也挺好的
Maybe. It would be nice to give the weekend some structure.
但现在 我们先熬过这洗礼
But right now, let's just get through this
避免碰到那个比尔·拉米雷斯
and avoid that Bill Ramirez guy.
我知道 你觉得哪个是他
I know. Which one do you think he is?
你们好 我是比尔·拉米雷斯
Hello. Bill Ramirez.
比尔·拉米雷斯
Bill Ramirez!
-亲爱的 -我看到他了
- Honey! - I'm seeing him.
我能从你们的举止看出
I can tell by how you comport yourselves
你们是这里唯一不在执法部门工作的人
that you're the only people here not in law enforcement.
被你发现了 我们是哈蒙德家的
You got us. We're the Hammonds.
这是我的乔·丈夫
This is my Joel husband.
-她意思是 乔 丈夫 -丈夫乔 这就对了
- She means, Joel, husband. - Husband, Joel. There it is.
这是我妻子 乔 希拉 我妻子希拉
And this is my wife, Joel. Wow. Sheila. My wife, Sheila.
你说得对
And you're right,
我们不是执法部门的 我们是房♥产金鸡人
we're not in law enforcement. We're "Realators."
哈蒙德夫妇 你们认识丹 对吗
So, Hammonds, you guys knew Dan, right?
当然 他就住隔壁
We sure did. He lived right next door.
他不是住这吗
I thought he lived here.
-我们的隔壁 也就是 -他的隔壁
- Uh, next door to us, which is next door. - To him.
-他住的地方 -也就是这里
- Where he lived. - Which is here.
-不是那里 -我们住的地方
- Not there. - Where we are.
-不过现在没有 -是啊 现在我们在这
- Although, not now. - No. Now we're over here.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
我去把这个放下
I'm gonna go put this down.
很高兴认识你
It was so nice to meet you.
嗯
Yes.
老天 我们刚花了10分钟
Jesus Christ, we just spent ten minutes
解释隔壁的概念
explaining the concept of "Next door."
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
不擅长这个的是我
I'm the one that's shitty at this.
我紧张了
I got nervous.
他是凶杀案警探 而我们是凶杀狂热者
He's a homicide detective and we're homicide enthusiasts.
这不是个好的组合
It's not a good match.
-我们不用离开小镇了 -什么
- We don't have to leave town. - Wait, what?
安妮听到了加里的语♥音♥
Anne heard the message from Gary.
她好郁闷 说她的理论瓦解了
She was totally bummed, said her whole case collapsed.
她要取消她下周和比尔·拉米雷斯的会面
She's canceling her meeting with Bill Ramirez next week.
-天啊 -我们做到了
- Oh, my God. - We did it!
我们 主要是你 真是足智多谋
We, mostly you, are fucking masterminds.
难以置信 你们的计划竟然成功了
Unbelievable. Something you guys planned actually worked.
如果这种事再发生个上千次
If this happens a thousand more times,
我或许要改变对你们的看法
I may have to rethink my perception of you.
我喜欢你几乎尊重我们的时候
I love it when you almost respect us.
我要去喝一杯 你要点什么吗
I'm getting a drink. You need anything?
享受我的荣光
Just to revel in my fucking glory.
-你们好啊 -好
- Hey, guys. - Hiya.
希拉 你真漂亮
Hey, Sheila. You look beautiful.
我喜欢你的手镯 我永远戴不上
I love those bracelets. I can never wear anything like that.
上帝给了我粗大的手腕
The Lord gave me these giant wrists.
说什么呢 你的手腕很可爱
What are you talking about? Your wrists are lovely.
当安妮还是个小姑娘的时候
When Anne was a little girl,
她爸说她有男人般的手腕
her father told her she had man-wrists.
给她造成了深深的打击
Totally fucked her up.
男人有能力造成如此具体的伤害
Men are capable of such specific abuse.
安妮 你的一切都很美 内在和外在都是
Anne, everything about you is beautiful, inside and out.
你们也是
And that goes for all of you.
你们都是令人惊叹的 坚强有爱的女人
You are awesome, strong, loving women,
我很感激 我们余生
and I am so grateful that we are all gonna get to be friends
都能做朋友
for the rest of our lives.
-你真会说 -女士们你们好啊
- That's so sweet. - Hello, ladies.
大家都过得怎么样啊
How's everyone's day?
现在很棒 之前很糟
Oh, great now. It was pretty sucky earlier.
真的吗 那可太糟了
Really? That's terrible.
我很遗憾 不管发生了什么
I'm sorry that happened, whatever it was.
安妮找到了丹的旧手♥机♥
Anne found an old phone of Dan's.
上面有一条加里的语♥音♥ 加里还活着
There was a message on it from Gary, who's still alive.
-不可能吧 -怎么可能
- Get out! - Holy cow!
就是说 丹在墨西哥
Right? And Dan's in Mexico.
可能在给他的小♥弟♥弟♥整容
Probably getting his dick fixed.
完全是弯的
That man was all kinds of crooked.
总之因为那个语♥音♥留言
Anyway, because of that voicemail,
安妮的整个理论都不攻自爆了
Anne's entire theory imploded.
因为是爆♥炸♥
Because it's an implosion.
我很遗憾 安妮 但重要的是你尝试过了
I'm sorry, Anne. But the important thing is is you tried.
现在你可以不用尝试了
And now you can stop trying.
至少我找到了更多证明丹是黑警的证据
At least I found more evidence that Dan was a dirty cop.
我把手♥机♥送到我们技术人员那里
I sent the phone to our tech guy
看看他还能找到什么
to see what else he could get off of it.
短♥信♥ 删除的语♥音♥讯息 邮件...
Texts, deleted voice messages, emails--
-等等 -对 等等
- Hang on. - Yeah, hang on.
你是说删除的语♥音♥讯息吗
Did you say deleted voice messages?
因为它们被删除了 所以就没了啊
Because they're deleted, which means they're gone,
我们为什么还要讨论它们 再见 结束
so why are we even talking about it? Goodbye. End of story.
实际上 大多数人都不知道
Actually, most people don't know this,
但电♥话♥公♥司♥会把删除的语♥音♥讯息保留几天
but phone companies store deleted voice messages for a few days
以防顾客想要恢复
in case a customer wants to retrieve one
或者执法部门想听
or law enforcement wants to listen.
-我之前不知道 -我也不知道
- I did not know that. - I didn't either.
我也不知道
Me neither.
所以你的双性恋倾向是突然出现的
So, did your bisexuality sneak up on you
还是已经有一段日子了
or did it burn inside you for a long time?
谁在乎呢 话说你为什么这么关心失踪人口
Who cares? What is it with you and missing people, anyway?
感觉你好像上瘾了
It's like you're obsessed.
破案是我的使命 乔
Well, solving crime is my calling, Joel.
我相信我能通过将坏人绳之以法而侍奉上帝
I believe I serve God by bringing evildoers to justice.
大♥比♥目鱼 我要吃大♥比♥目鱼
Halibut. I want halibut.
我要去餐桌那里看看有没有大♥比♥目鱼
I'm going to the food table to see if there's halibut.
有时候他特别想吃上好的白鲑
Sometimes he craves really good whitefish.
大家都说没什么的
Everyone says it's okay.
我们表现得一点都不正常 尤其是你
We are not acting normal, mostly you.
所有的一切都在那些删除的语♥音♥讯息里 一切
Everything is on those deleted messages. Everything!
我杀了丹 你吃了加里...
That I killed Dan, that you ate Gary...
我们只是得想办法清除它们
Well, we just have to figure out a way to erase them.
我们清除不掉的
We can't erase them.
-肯定有办法的 -希拉
- There must be something we can do. - Sheila.
-肯定有人能帮忙的 -希拉
- Someone that can help. - Sheila!
没有别的办法了
There's nothing we can do.
他们会找到的 甚至今天就有可能 然后逮捕我们
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表