剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
-亲爱的 晚餐来了吗 -好吃极了
- Hi, honey. Did dinner come? - It was great.
-谢谢你给我买♥♥的鸡尾冷虾 -客气
- Thank you for my shrimp cocktail. - Of course.
因为我知道你不喜欢贾婆婆家的
Since I know you're not crazy about Japopo's,
所以我选择了马琪琪家
I went with Machichi's.
我觉得更好吃
I think the quality is better.
我知道 我看了你在点评网上的评论
I know, I read your Yelp review.
给 我知道你有多喜欢器官肉
Here. I know how much you like organ meat,
所以我给你准备了格兰的肾
so I brought you Goran's kidney.
谢谢
Aw! Thanks.
好油腻
It's so rich.
你怎么样
So, how you doin'?
很好 我刚在给你安排时间表
Great. I was putting together a schedule for you.
-周二有观房♥会 -交给我吧
- We have that open house on Tuesday. - I'll take care of it.
然后周四我要带艾比去买♥♥裙子
And then I was going to take Abby dress shopping on Thursday.
她喜欢那家店 黛比和黛比
She likes that store Debbie and Debbie's.
但你要找高个黛比
But you have to ask for tall Debbie
因为白人黛比就是个婊♥子♥
because white Debbie is a cunt.
高个黛比 明白
Tall Debbie. Got it.
不会有事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be all right, sweetie.
-我知道 -真的
- I know. - It will.
我们可以在下面放个桌子 把墙刷了
We'll get a desk down here. We can paint the walls.
好啊 会很不错的
Sure. It'll be nice.
还要地毯
Put in some carpet.
-我想要条更长的铁链 -没问题
- I'd love a longer chain. - Totally.
七八米长 听你的 或许再装台电视
Twenty, 30 feet, whatever you want. Maybe a television.
那就变成家里最棒的房♥间了
It'll be the nicest room in the house.
-我们会想到办法的 -嗯
- We'll make it work. - Yeah.
请...别放弃我
Just... don't give up on me.
绝不会
Never.
你回来了
You're back.
我失去了你一次 已经够了
I lost you once. That was enough.
我们不要分开住
We're not living apart.
但应该把链子留着 做♥爱♥时用
But we should keep the chains, you know, for sex stuff.
好啊
Right on.
别吃我
Don't eat me.
我尽量 不过你太可爱了
I'll try not to. But you're so damn cute!
喂
Hello?
-艾瑞克 -雷蒙娜
- Eric. - Ramona?
希望你不介意我打给你
I hope you don't mind my calling.
不 完全不会
No. No, not at all.
我从你的礼享卡上找到的你电♥话♥
I got your number from your rewards card.
我很喜欢那个 省了不少钱
Oh, I love that thing. The savings really add up.
-你还好吗 -很好
- So, how are you? - Fine.
我刚想到你那位母亲生病的朋友
I was thinking about your friend with the sick mom.
你朋友跟你同龄 头发是金红色吗
Is your friend your age with strawberry-blonde hair?
-对 艾比 怎么了 -她昨天来店里了
- Yeah. Abby. Why? - She was in yesterday.
她很漂亮 是你女朋友吗
She's pretty. Is she your girlfriend?
不 我就像六月底的蜂鸟蛾一样单身
No. I'm as single as a hummingbird moth at the end of June.
它们在六月初交♥配♥ 我喜欢科学 还有飞蛾
They mate at the beginning of June. I like science. And moths.
我也喜欢科学和飞蛾
I like science and moths, too.
真的 你最喜欢哪种蛾
Really? What's your favorite moth?
显然是天蚕蛾
The emperor. Duh.
也是 太明显了
I know. That was easy.
我男友对飞蛾没有半点兴趣
My boyfriend has zero interest in moths.
我是说 前男友
I mean, my ex-boyfriend.
我们刚分手
We just broke up.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you-- Are you okay? - Yeah.
不过...闹得有点难看
Although... it was a little messy.
也许我们能找个时间出来逛逛
So, maybe we can hang out sometime.
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表