剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
You'll be running around
告诉陌生人你妻子是活死人
telling strangers that your wife is undead.
我为罗恩的事道过歉了
I said I was sorry about Ron.
并没有 你说抱歉后接了"但是"
No. You said, "I'm sorry, but..."
那不是道歉 只是为自己辩解
That's not an apology, that's a rationalization.
教你怎么记住 爱说"但是"[屁♥股♥]的都是大屁♥眼♥子
Here's a way to remember it. Inside of every "but" is an asshole.
真是帮了大忙
That's very helpful.
但我们先别说这个了 因为布恩马上就到了
However, we should drop it because Boone will be here any minute.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得我们的杀人室太像杀人室了
I think our kill room looks too much like a kill room.
没错 感觉直接从杀人室目录照搬的
Yeah. Feels like we copied it from a kill room catalogue.
-我可以加一篮贝壳 -也许能活跃气氛
- I could add a basket of seashells. - Might warm it up.
太迟了
Too late.
他来了 就是现在
He's here. This is it.
蓄意谋杀 宝贝
Going pre-med, baby.
我♥操♥ 是你们 凯拉的朋友
Holy shit! It's you guys. Kayla's friends.
布恩 我在电♥话♥里都没听出来是你
Boone? Oh, I didn't recognize your voice on the phone.
好巧啊 亲爱的 这是布恩
What a small world. Honey, it's Boone.
是布恩啊 你好啊小布布
It is Boone! Hey, Boone. Booney Tunes.
-怎么那么多塑料 -这里是无尘室
- What's with all the plastic? - Oh, it's a clean room.
博物馆就是这样保护那些无价的史前古器
It's what museums do to protect their priceless artifacts.
-我们以前是馆长 -工作被墨西哥佬抢了吗
- We used to be curators. - Oh. Did you lose your jobs to Mexicans?
你得马上过去 往箱子里看
You need to go over there right now and look inside that trunk.
-快去啊 可多好看的了 -等一下
- Yeah, go on now. Lots to see-- - Not so fast.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得叫上我朋友 他是这方面的专家
I gotta get my friend. He's the expert on this stuff.
-他带朋友来了 -他没告诉我
- He brought a friend? - He didn't tell me
他要带朋友来
he was going to bring a friend.
-我们不能杀两个人 -我们也不能不杀啊
- We can't kill two people. - Well, we can't not kill them.
那箱子是空的
That trunk is empty.
他们一看到里面
And as soon as they go look inside,
就知道有蹊跷了
they're gonna know something's up.
要是我们说那是希♥特♥勒♥的水果篮
What if we tell them that's Hitler's fruit basket
和戈培尔的蕨类植物呢
and Goebbels' fern?
我知道只是随便乱想 但这也太烂了
I know we're spitballing, but that's terrible.
-同意 -我们就放手一搏吧 新计划
- Agreed. - We're just gonna go for it. New plan.
我先杀其中一个 你引开另一个人的注意
I'm gonna kill the one guy while you distract the other,
-然后我把另一个人也杀了 -这哪是计划
- and then I'm gonna kill him, too. - Jesus. That's barely a plan.
我们能做到 这些家伙可是纳粹
We can do this. Come on, these guys are Nazis,
我们还是占据着道德高地
we still have the moral high ground.
要是其中一个纳粹坐轮椅 怎么办
What if one of the Nazis is in a wheelchair?
天呐 希望这只是个突然冒出来的哲学问题
God, I hope that's an oddly-timed philosophical question.
不是 布恩的朋友坐着轮椅
No. Boone's buddy is in a wheelchair.
这让事情变容易还是变难了呢
Did this just get easier or harder?
我也不知道
I don't know.
杀死坐轮椅的人也许是仇恨犯罪
Killing someone in a wheelchair might be a hate crime.
他们可是纳粹 仇恨犯罪就是他们发明的
Well, these are Nazis. They invented hate crimes.
杀他感觉还是有点歧视
Still, killing him feels discriminatory.
还是说 不杀他才是歧视呢
Or is it discriminatory not to kill him?
他可不希望自己因为是残疾人而被区别对待
He wouldn't wanna be treated unequally because he's disabled.
又或者他希望那样 因为就不会死啦
Or would he want that because then he would be alive?
我想如果我们摇摆不定 就不应该动手
I guess if we're on the fence, we shouldn't do it.
是啊 让他们离开吧
Yeah, let's get them out of here,
然后回家研读道德相对主义
then go home and read up on moral relativism.
这是凯文
This is Kevin.
布恩说你们是博物馆馆长 一定有厉害的东西
Boone says you guys are curators. I bet you have great stuff.
事实上 计划有变
Actually, there's been a change of plans.
我们不卖♥♥了
We're no longer selling.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们大老远从长滩开车来的
We drove all the way up from Long Beach.
我物理治疗都没去
I missed physical therapy.
你们知道预约白人护士有多难吗
You know how hard it is to book a white nurse?
我明白你很不开心
I hear the annoyance in your voice.
那个行业的人种比例正在改变
The demographics in that industry are changing.
但我们仍决定将纪念品捐给孤儿院
Still, we've decided to donate our memorabilia to an orphanage.
一家纳粹孤儿院
A Nazi orphanage.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
事实上 凯文
Well, actually, Kevin,
我们保留拒绝服务任何人的权利
we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
放开我的把手 贱婊
Let go of my handles, bitch.
如果你们连看都不想给我们看
There must be something really good in there
里面一定有好东西 我们直接拿走得了
if you don't even want us to look. Maybe we'll just take it.
布恩 住手
Boone. Stop!
想想那些纳粹儿童啊
Think of the Nazi children!
我知道怎么回事了
I know what's going on here.
你本来准备卖♥♥的 看到我坐轮椅就改变主意了
You were all set to sell till you saw me in this wheelchair.
-什么 -这是赤♥裸♥裸的歧视
- What? - This is discrimination.
你们歧视我
You're discriminating against me.
我们不歧视 你们这种人才爱歧视
We don't discriminate. You people discriminate.
"你们这种人"
"You people"?
你是指坐轮椅的人吗
You mean people in wheelchairs?
不 我才不在乎轮椅呢
No, I don't care about the wheelchair.
太可耻了
Shame on you,
将一整个群体
treating a whole group of people
都视为二等公民
like they're second-class citizens.
你比我的犹太人房♥东还糟糕
You're worse than my Jew landlord.
你听到自己说的话了吗
Do you hear yourself?
我不想被差别对待
I don't want to be treated differently than anybody else,
你个吉普赛大鼻子贱逼
you gypsy-nosed cunt!
我觉得...
I mean...
我能为你展示希♥特♥勒♥最爱的水果篮吗
May I show you Hitler's favorite fruit basket?
-搞毛 -是柳条制品哦
- What the fuck? - It's wicker.
好了
Okay, then.
我先出去 你搞定就给我发短♥信♥
I'm going to step out. Text me when you're done.
环境社
停止液压破碎 开始大吃零食
Stop fracking, start snacking.
布朗尼蛋糕一美元三个 成本都不止啦
Brownies, three for a dollar. Less than it costs to make them.
我觉得这是浪费时间
I feel like this is a waste of time.
你在说什么傻话
What are you talking about?
我们只需再卖♥♥出30个柠檬方块
We only need to sell 30 more lemon squares
就可以买♥♥一条推广推特啦
to buy a promoted Tweet.
我不干了
Yeah, I'm out.
艾比 你要去哪儿
Abby, where are you going?
我向诺瓦克保证过你会加入环境社的
I promised Novak you'd join Environmental Club.
不 我是"托盘女"
No. I'm "Tray Girl."
我需要做些比发推特更过激的事
I need to do something more intense than a Tweet.
做些真正有可能阻止液压破碎的事 比如
Something that might actually stop fracking, like...
用链子把自己拴在某处 或停止吃某种食物
chain myself to something, or stop eating something,
或吃很多某种食物 我不知道 会想到的
or eat a lot of something. I don't know. I'll figure it out.
等等 不管是什么 我都跟你一起做
Wait. Whatever it is, I'll do it with you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 你也看到我反抗诺瓦克了 我能应付过激
Yeah. As you saw with Novak, I can handle intense.
我可是"狠角色艾瑞克 医药代表丽莎之子
I'm "Eric the Badass. Son of Lisa the Pharma Rep...
艾比之友"
Friend of Abby."
这些称号♥你都受之无愧
You're all of those things.
-我们走 -"托盘女"
- Let's get out of here. - So, "Tray Girl"?
-现在大家都这么叫你吗 -有些人
- Is that what people are calling you now? - Some people.
你叹气了很多次 老哥
You're sighing a lot over there, chief.
邮箱里没有情人吗
No valentines in your mailbox?
我想给希拉找一套换洗衣服
Trying to find a change of clothes for Sheila.
我刚目睹了我妻子做某件事
I just watched my wife do something.
我以前见过她做那件事
I've seen her do this thing before,
但我永远都无法习惯
but it's not something I ever get used to.
乔 我看过你老婆一路吃到我的胃
Joel. I saw your gal eat her way into my stomach.
你不用说得那么委婉
You don't have to be coy.
她把两个男人的喉咙
She ripped two dudes' throats
扯了出来 像吃扭扭糖一样
out of their necks like they were Twizzlers.
这种画面可忘不了
You can't unsee that.
她会露出那种眼神
She gets this look in her eye.
我还没反应过来
The next thing you know,
她就把那两人的肠子扯出来了
she's yanking intestines out of these guys
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表