剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
是的 那是我午餐
Yeah, that's my lunch.
我们进去吧
Why don't we go inside?
-艾瑞克 你还好吧 -我还好
- Hey, Eric. How you holdin' up? - I'm okay.
不 我不好 蕾蒙娜把我甩了我很难过
No, I'm not. I'm really bummed about Ramona.
你被甩了我深表同情
Yeah, I'm sorry that happened to you.
我告诉我爸妈她也是活死人的时候他们吓坏了
So, my parents freaked out when I told them about her.
他们要去她的公♥寓♥
They're going to her apartment.
不会吧 去跟她说不该把我甩了吗
Really? To tell her she never should've dumped me?
-当然 -我爱你的爸妈 你♥爸♥爸最棒了
- Sure. - I love your parents. Your dad's the best.
你几天都没上学了
You've been out of school a couple days.
准备好回来上课了
You ready to be here?
说实话 最近一切都紧紧张张的
Honestly, everything's been so intense.
我家地下室有个会说话的头
There is a talking head in my basement.
晚点再跟你细说
Tell you about that later.
我期待今天可以
I'm actually looking forward to a day
没有与生死相关的麻烦事
without any life-and-death issues.
艾比 你在这儿 谢天谢地 有个急事
Abby, you're here. Thank God. There is a crisis.
辛迪为了赢赌注跳电臀舞的时候把短裤撕破了
Cindy tore her shorts while twerking to win this bet,
现在她去体育馆没裤子穿了
and now she has nothing to wear to gym.
塔莉娅绝对还有一条裤子
And Talia definitely has an extra pair,
但她就是不肯借
but she is being a total cunt about it.
莎拉 没事的
Well, Sarah, everything's gonna be fine
我柜子里还有一条短裤
'cause I have an extra pair of shorts in my locker.
我的天 你真是她的救星
Oh, my God. You are literally saving her life.
感觉就像度假一样
Feel like I'm on vacation.
-你这样有多久了 -大概三个星期
- So, how long have you been like this? - About three weeks.
和我一样
Same with me.
很好 在你转化之前你都做了什么
Great! And what did you do in the days before you turned?
也许你们之间会有什么共同点
Maybe there's something you two have in common.
没什么特别的 我去了干洗店
It was pretty uneventful. I went to the dry cleaners.
-我也是 哪一家 -曼尼
- Me too. Which one? - Manny's.
我们去的是查兹 他们对牛仔清洗很有一套...
Oh, we go to Chazz's. They're good with denim, and...
-他们还供应热狗 -还有呢
- they serve hot dogs. - What else?
我和我表妹从屋顶推了个南瓜下去
I dropped a pumpkin off of a roof with my cousin.
-还有呢 -我看到了一朵像查理·布朗的云
- What else? - I saw a cloud that looked like Charlie Brown,
但是我朋友觉得不像
but my friend didn't think so.
我有一次见过一朵像史努比的云
I once saw a cloud that looked like Snoopy.
-有意思 -我不觉得这有什么用
- That's fun. - I don't see this helping.
拜托 雷蒙娜
Come on, Ramona.
你去的哪个地方可能让你沾染到病毒
Where did you go where you might've been exposed to a virus?
我生病前一天
The day before I got sick,
我去上班 我那时工作还是拍卖♥♥师
I went to my former job as an auctioneer.
-你之前是拍卖♥♥师 -怎么了 你去过拍卖♥♥会
- You were an auctioneer? - Why? Did you go to an auction?
没有 只是真的很难想象
No, it's just really hard to picture.
我有这方面的天赋
I had a natural gift for it.
精力充沛 能充满音乐感 连珠炮似地进行介绍
The high energy, the rapid-fire musicality of the presentation.
很刺♥激♥ 但我不喜欢
It was very exciting. I hated it.
我总是想做一个又慢又无聊的人
I always dreamed of being a slower, duller person,
但总是没勇气这么做 直到现在
but was never brave enough to make it happen, until now.
我总是想更大胆点 现在我做到了
I always wanted to be bolder, and now I am.
洛基是个罪犯 他想成为民谣歌♥手
And Loki was a criminal, and he wanted to be folk singer.
-加里... -是个混♥蛋♥
- And Gary... - Is an asshole.
想成为一个更好的人
Who wants to be a better person.
通过死亡 我们成为了我们想成为的样子
By dying, we get to be the people we've always wanted to be.
-我喜欢我现在的样子 -我也是
- I like who I am now. - Me too.
我不在乎这一切是怎么发生的 你为什么在意呢
I don't care how it happened. Why do you?
因为你吃人肉啊
Because you're eating human flesh,
我只是不认为人们
and I just don't think a lot of people
应该到处去吃人肉
should be running around doing that.
我以前也像你一样紧张兮兮 爱批判
I used to be high-strung and judgy like you.
你得放松点
You need to relax.
希拉 你想来点慢跑者吗
Sheila, would you like some jogger?
你从哪弄到的那家伙
Where did you get that guy?
岩石缝公园 我就是在那猎捕到我所有的慢跑者的
Rocky Peak Park. That's where I get all my joggers.
所以是你上周在那杀了人
So, you're the one that killed the guy there last week.
你留下了一半尸体
You left half a body behind.
你得把所有的部位都带走的 雷蒙娜
You have to take all the pieces with you, Ramona.
否则会吸引别人的注意力 那对我们都不好
Otherwise, it attracts attention, and that's bad for all of us.
但是人体部位太多了
But people have so many parts.
我懂 很艰难
I know, it's hard.
如果没有乔在我身边帮助我的话
I would've been caught a long time ago
我早就被抓起来了
if I didn't have Joel to help me.
但是你没有乔
But you don't have a Joel,
所以你得更小心些
so you have to be a little more careful.
我有个问题想问你
I have a question for you.
你有吐出过一个红球吗
Did you ever throw up a red ball?
有的 是不是很奇怪
Yes. Wasn't that weird?
-你放在哪的 -冷藏柜里
- Where do you keep yours? - In the freezer.
冷藏柜
The freezer?
它不会寂寞吗
Doesn't it get lonely?
寂寞
Lonely?
-我的天 -那是什么鬼
- Oh, my God! - What the fuckity- fuck is that?
你的球还有腿
Your ball grew legs?
我放在厨台上了几天
I left it on a counter for a few days,
回来后 就长了腿
and when I came back, it had legs.
我称之为"球腿先生"
I call it "Mr. Ball Legs."
我准备好回家了
I'm ready to go home.
炸薯球
Ooh, tater tots!
不 有人碰了这个
Oh, no, someone touched this one.
克里斯蒂安又发了关于珍妮的状态
Ugh, Christian posted about Janie again.
怎么了
What's going on?
超级悲伤的
It's honestly so sad. Okay.
珍妮和克里斯蒂安
So, Janie and Christian got into a fight
在带H的梅根派对上吵架
at Meghan-with-an-H's party, right?
然后他当着所有人和她分手
And then he breaks up with her in front of everyone.
然后他在媒体室里和棋艺社梅根勾搭
And then he hooks up with Chess Club Megan in the media room.
珍妮给他
Janie sent him, like,
发了无数条短♥信♥ 求他复合
a million texts begging him to take her back,
现在他把她短♥信♥的截图发到网上
and now he's posting screenshots of all her texts online.
你能想象吗 换我我早死了
Could you imagine? I mean, I would literally die.
那太不道德了
Wow, that's really shitty.
珍妮昨天在历史课上哭
Janie cried yesterday in history class.
哭得好美
Such a pretty crier.
特美 天啊 他又发了一张
So pretty. Oh, my God, he just posted another one.
有人得做点什么
Someone should do something.
-你说的是 我要取关他 -没错
- You're right. I'm gonna unfollow him. - Totally.
威塞顿先生 外面的一个垃圾箱在冒烟
Mr. Whetherton, there's smoke coming from a trash can outside.
该死
Goddamn it!
谢谢把这个责任交给我
Well, thank you for putting that responsibility on me.
我帮你倒吧
Hey, let me get that for ya.
克里斯蒂安 好啊
Hey, Christian. What's up?
珍妮 你好吗
Hey, Janie, how's it going?
不 有人碰了这个
Oh, no, someone touched this one.
不是我
Yeah, that's not me.
猜猜谁来了
Guess who's here!
亲爱的 该你出场了
Sweetie, that's your cue.
雷蒙娜
Ramona?
瞧瞧是谁抗拒不了我可爱的儿子
Look who couldn't resist my delicious boy.
艾瑞克
Hey, Eric.
你们可以在我面前接吻 没事的
Oh, you can kiss in front of me. It's okay.
妈 别这样
Mom. Please.
走吧
Go.
我就在楼下 戴着耳机
I'll be downstairs with headphones on.
降噪耳机
They're noise-canceling.
-所有噪音 -天啊
- All noises. - Oh, God.
抱歉 我妈这么烦人
I'm sorry about my mom.
她有点紧张 这对她来说很重要
She's a little nervous. This is a big deal for her.
没事 你在干什么
That's okay. So, what have you been up to?
没什么 就躺在床上
Nothin'. I've just been lying here,
成功向上抛球
successfully throwing a ball up and down.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表