剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
他自己把自己锁在那里的
He locked himself in there.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
艾瑞克 开门
Eric. Open the door.
-你在干什么 -对不起 他朝我喊我就慌了
- What are you doing? - I'm sorry. He yelled, I panicked.
我在这里待得越久 他就越生气
The longer I was in here, the angrier he got.
我是个懦夫 乔 看 这才是真的我
I'm a coward, Joel. Behold. The me behind the mask.
你把店主惹生气了 现在他肯定不会帮我了
You pissed off the owner. Now he's never gonna help me.
对不起 人类 帮不了你们了
Sorry, humankind, can't save you.
艾瑞克擅自行动 所以大家得互相啃了
Eric went rogue, so everyone has to eat each other.
实际上 也许不用这样 我在文件柜里找到了这个
Actually, maybe they won't. I found this in the file cabinet.
贾婆婆餐厅有固定的海鲜批发商
Japopo's has a regular seafood distributor,
但希拉生病的那天
but the day Sheila got sick,
出于某种原因 他们从这个地方买♥♥的蛤蜊
for some reason, they bought their clams from this place.
"露比蛤蜊"
"Ruby's Clams."
天啊 就是这个
Oh, my God, this is it.
就是这家的蛤蜊让希拉转化的
This is where the clams that turned Sheila came from.
你找到了 艾瑞克
You found it, Eric.
-你是想让我拥抱你吗 -不 我们不必拥抱的
- Did you want me to hug you? - No, we don't have to hug.
是的 我们是海洋之子
That's right. We're men of the sea.
有的时候我们就静静地并肩走就好
Sometimes we just walk quietly side by side.
那也不错
That's all right, too.
好
Okay.
卡尔 我还以为你不来
Carl! I thought you weren't coming.
我改主意了 我想确保你没有搞砸
I changed my mind. I wanted to make sure you didn't fuck it up.
好 我等等进去
Okay, well, I'll be in in a minute.
我得涂个口红
I just need to put some lipstick on.
你看起来不错啊
You look fine.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
卡尔 你停得有点近 介意挪一下吗
Carl, you parked a little close. Would you mind?
快点 话别那么多 你听起来像什么都知道似的
Hurry up! And don't talk too much. You sound like a know-it-all.
不
No.
压力球呢
Where's that stress ball?
好了
Okay.
我能做到
I can do this.
我能做到
I can do this.
我能做到
I can do this.
亲爱的
Honey!
-发生什么了 -我去参加投资者会议了
- What's going on? - I'm going to that investor meeting.
现在是凌晨4点 那都是12小时之前的事了
It's 4:00 a.M. That was 12 hours ago!
我到处找你 你去哪了
I've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been?
我不知道 我记得的最后一件事就是...
I don't know. The last thing I remember is...
我在停车 然后卡尔也来了
I was parking and then Carl pulled up,
之后我就找到压力球 开始挤压...
and then I had to grab my stress ball and started squeezing it--
该死
Oh, shit!
卡尔
Carl?
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表