剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
然后还吃了10分钟
And then ten minutes after that.
天 这可不妙
Well, gee, that's not good.
各位 好消息 血清成功了
Guys, great news! The serum worked.
希拉情况不会再恶化了
Sheila will never get worse than this.
乔
Joel.
可是 不会再恶化
Bu-- Not getting worse.
这是好消息 对吗
I mean, that's wonderful news, isn't it?
-你拿到胆汁了 -我拿到了
- You got bile? - I did!
这个人的
From this guy.
我投票我们不去开门
I vote we don't answer that.
好 我很开心你拿到胆汁了
Okay, I'm glad you got bile.
我花了300块才买♥♥到 因为没人打电♥话♥
I paid $300 for mine 'cause no one called,
不过无所谓了
but whatever.
我们怎么知道有效果
And how do we know it worked?
我取了她的焦油状黏稠血液作为样本
I took samples of her tar-blood-goo.
血液里的细胞停止恶化了
The cells stopped deteriorating.
你想去看看吗 浴室里光线比较好
Wanna see for yourself? The light's better in the bathroom.
气味也更好闻
Smells better, too.
所以就这样了
So, then, this is it?
希拉在我们家 当着我们女儿的面
Sheila rage-killing a man, not for food,
因为愤怒而不是食物而杀人
in our house, in front of our daughter...
从今往后她都是这样
that's how she's gonna be from now on?
再次申明 不会再恶化了
Again, not getting worse.
我们是里克和阿朗德拉 你们在家吗
It's Rick and Alondra! Are you home?
-糟了 -你们的车停在车道上
- Oh, crap! - Your cars are in the driveway,
所以我们知道你们在家
so we know that you are,
你们过会儿就会意识到
and you're gonna realize that later,
那样就尴尬了
and it's going to be awkward.
-他们太了解我们了 -那我去开门吧
- God, they know us so well. - I guess I'll answer the door.
看看 我的胡椒磨上面一滴血都没沾
Look at that. Not a drop of blood on my pepper mill.
好啊 里克 阿朗德拉
Hey, Rick, Alondra.
一位警官朋友告诉里克
A sheriff friend told Rick
你把校长家的房♥子毁了
you destroyed the school principal's house,
然后他们把你送到医院去了
and they carted you off to the hospital,
所以我带了些饼干过来
so I brought cookies.
我们想确认下你没事
We wanted to see that you're all right.
我没事 那是个误会
I'm fine. It was a misunderstanding.
我帮他搬家具 结果家具脱手了
I was helping him move some furniture, and it got away from us.
我理解无能
I don't understand.
今天天气真不错 是吧
It's nice out, isn't it?
我或许可以再买♥♥一个蜂鸟喂食器
I may get another hummingbird feeder for out here.
-你为什么不把门打开 -希拉在睡午觉
- Why are you not opening your door? - Oh. Sheila's napping.
-我们会保持安静 -抱歉 她在走廊睡
- We'll be quiet. - Sorry. She fell asleep in the hall.
-希拉在走廊睡觉 -睡在地板上
- Sheila fell asleep in the hall? - Like, on the floor?
她就是累了 她昨晚熬夜...
She's just tired. She was up late last night...
做馅饼 比预期的时间要长
baking a pie, and it took longer than expected.
而且我们厨房♥一团糟
Plus, our kitchen's a huge mess.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们要是看到了 都不知道该怎么清理
If you saw it, you would not know how to process it.
我该回去了
Well, I should get back.
-你想要饼干吗 -当然了
- Do you want the cookies? - Of course.
放在门口就好
Just leave them on the porch.
我今天在精神病院度过了很棒的一天
I had such a good day at the asylum.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我帮助了一个人 这让我自我感觉好多了
I helped someone. Made me feel better about myself.
然后你回到家面对这些
And then you come home to this.
这是我的错 全都是我的错
It's my fault! All of it.
我不该把她从地下室放出来的
I should never have let her out of the basement.
这一切都是我造成的
I'm-I'm responsible for everything.
不是吧 没人反对吗
Really? No one's gonna argue that?
干得好
Great stuff.
我要去再买♥♥一点清洁用品
Well, I'm gonna run to the store for more cleaning supplies.
钱我来付 所以别想给我钱
And I will pay, so don't even think about it.
好
Okay.
所以 现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们去拿阿朗德拉放在门廊的饼干
We get Alondra's porch cookies.
我觉得你♥爸♥说的是现在该拿我怎么办
I think what your dad meant was what to do now about me
因为我变成了一个"嗜杀者"
since I've become extra "Kill-y."
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
但你不会拦着我回地下室去
But you wouldn't mind if I went back down to the basement.
如果你觉得
Well, if going to the basement
在我们想出办法前回地下室比较好
until we figure this out feels right to you,
那你就应该去地下室
then you should go to the basement.
除非有人有比
Unless someone else has
去地下室待着更好的主意
another idea besides going to the basement.
但最近"地下室"这个词频繁出现
But I am hearing the word "basement" a lot.
所以 是有意义的
So, that's relevant.
你盯着这一堆
You've been staring at the
清洁用品...好像 很久了
cleaning products for, like, a really long time.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
没事 这条货道上事情太多了
It's okay. There's a lot going on in this aisle.
我想确认一下你没有崩溃
I wanted to make sure you weren't overwhelmed.
有时候我确实感到很崩溃
Sometimes I do feel overwhelmed.
我也是 等等 不仅仅只在这个货道是吗
Me too. Wait. Not just in this aisle, right?
是的 到处都是
No. Everywhere.
我也是
Then me too.
就是现在有太多的事情发生了
There's just so much happening right now.
有时候我也不知道该怎么做才对
And I don't always know the right thing to do.
我们只能尽力而为了
We all just do the best we can.
除了莱斯莉 那个收银员 她成了一个麻烦
Except for Leslie, the cashier. She's become a problem.
你有没有过那种感觉 有时就算你做到最好也不够好
But do you ever feel like your best sometimes isn't enough?
每个人都这么觉得 除了莱斯莉
Everyone does, except Leslie.
我认识一个女孩 她的妈妈病了
This girl I know, um, her mom's been sick,
而且病情越来越严重
and it's gotten worse.
我很想帮她因为他们就像我的家人一样
And I wanna help because they're like family to me,
-但我总感觉我做得还不够 -你做得够多了
- but I never feel like I'm doing enough. - You are.
但我要怎么才能知道呢 雷蒙娜
But how can I know that, Ramona?
你愿意为这家人赴汤蹈火 对吗 没名牌的家伙
You'd do anything for this family, right? Guy without a name tag?
我叫艾瑞克 还有是的
Oh. Eric. And yes.
那你就做得够多了
Then you're doing enough.
拿着 这个很适合清理血迹
Here, this one's good for blood.
-你怎么知道我 -你的鞋子上沾了一些
- How did you know I--? - You have some on your shoes.
所以 以后就这样吗
So, is this how it's gonna be now?
我们把老妈关在地下室里
We just keep Mom in the basement
只有洗澡和打猎时间可以出来
and only let her out to shower and hunt?
我想暂时是这样了
I guess for the time being.
妈妈这周想带我出去买♥♥裙子
Mom wanted to take me shopping for a dress this week.
我觉得我不需要买♥♥裙子了 我已经有一条了
I don't think I need a dress. I already have one.
我只是想知道我们还要去吗
I just wanna know if that's still happening.
-我在精神病院的时候 -别说精神病院
- When I was at the asylum-- - Don't say "Asylum."
感觉像他们把你送到了19世纪一样
It sounds like they sent you to the 19th century.
好 我在度假胜地的时候 我有个室友 罗恩
Okay. When I was at the "Time-out resort," I had a roommate, Ron.
罗恩一周前刚失去了他妻子 让他神志不清
Ron lost his wife a week ago, and it sent him spiraling.
他再也见不到她了
He is never gonna see her again.
至少我们还有你妈妈
At least we still have your mom.
被链条拴在地下室
Chained in the basement.
没有家庭是完美的
No family is perfect.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What?
终于有好事要发生了
Finally, something wonderful is happening.
什么
What?
你好 这是蘑菇橄榄披萨
Hey, there. I got a half-mushroom, half-olive pizza,
一份鸡尾冷虾 半片菠菜
one shrimp cocktail, a side of spinach,
还有艾比明天的午餐 我被告知要这么说
and for Abby's lunch tomorrow-- I was told to say that--
一份肉丸三明治 只要35块
a meatball sandwich, all for the amazing price of $35.
给 不用找了
Here. You can keep that.
谢谢 我知道这不太专业
Thank you. And I know this will appear unprofessional,
-但我能用下你们的卫生间吗 -客气 不行
- but may I use your powder room? - It's fine, but no.
-妈妈给我们买♥♥了吃的 -她还给我买♥♥了鸡尾冷虾
- Mom brought us food. - She even got me a shrimp cocktail.
-她最好了 -是的
- She's the best. - She really is.
-但愿我们永远不需要杀她 -我也这么觉得
- I hope we never have to kill her. - Boy, me too.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表