剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Oh there.
-哪里 -我想那是根拇指
- Where? - I think that's a thumb.
-跟他的鼻子黏在一起了 -我要扯开吗
- It's stuck to his nose. - Should I pull it apart?
-不要 可能会破坏指纹 -那怎么办
- No. We might lose the thumbprint. - What do we do?
-解冻吗 -大概吧
- So, defrost? - I guess.
选"家禽肉"还是"剩菜"那档
"Poultry" or "Leftovers"?
肯定不是爆米花那档
I know it's not popcorn.
任何人都能把这栋房♥子卖♥♥个好价钱
Anybody could get you a good price for this house.
所以我们来谈谈什么对你才真正重要
So let's talk about what's really important to you.
这个家里有满满的爱
There is a lot of love in this home.
我们从凯尔房♥间里记录他多年来身高变化的
We noticed that in the pencil marks in Kyle's room
铅笔记号♥看出来了
that tracked his height all those years.
也从玛姬房♥里你为她画的丛林壁画看出来了
And in the jungle mural you painted for Maggie in her room.
我们想找到另一个
We wanna find another family
会让这个家充满回忆的家庭
that will fill this home with memories,
我们保证会做到
and we promise we'll do that,
只要您赏脸 让我们当您的房♥产"金鸡人"
if you do us the honor of making us your realators.
-经纪人 -两种说法都对
- Realtors. - Both are correct.
太感人了
That's lovely.
我本来打算明天才做决定 不过...
I was going to wait until tomorrow to decide, but--
叮咚
Ding-dong!
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
你们不能说一声"叮咚"就闯进别人家里
You can't waltz into people's homes 'cause you say, "Ding-dong."
很抱歉打断你们了 但我们有好消息
So sorry to interrupt, but we just got some great news.
我们刚以高于要价 卖♥♥出了约翰尼·德普
We sold Johnny Depp's manager's house
经纪人的房♥子
for above asking.
而且他同意让你到片场见约翰尼
And he agreed that you can come to set and meet Johnny,
他现正在洛杉矶拍电影
who is in LA right now making a movie.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-好像在做梦 -我们想着你应该会喜欢
- This is unreal. - We thought you'd like that.
我们注意到你有一半影碟都是德普的电影
We noticed half your DVDs were Johnny Depp movies.
而我们在盯着玛姬的种族歧视丛林壁画
While we were staring at Maggie's racist jungle mural.
"提拉秘书"蛋糕还有吗
Is there any more of that "Tira-a-misu" left?
当然有啦 你不许吃
Of course. None for you.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们一直说要做对别人最有益的事
We've been talking about doing what's best for people.
我还没对你这样做过
I haven't done that for you.
你需要自♥由♥奔跑 追逐一些东西
You need to run free, chase things.
这很贴心
That's really sweet,
但这时候你还在想这个吗
but that's what you're thinking about now?
没错 因为你需要奔跑和追逐东西
Yes, because you need to run and chase things.
就现在
Now.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, no! - What?
我在收拾东西
I was gathering our stuff up.
发现克里斯没关门 瑞秋跑出去了
I noticed Chris left the door open, and Rachel got out.
不要啊
No!
我去追她
I'm on it.
终于遇到旗鼓相当的对手
Finally, a worthy adversary.
你也许比我快 但我不会累
You may be faster than me, but I never tire.
不信问我老公
Just ask my husband.
但愿我们没煮过头了
I hope we didn't overcook it.
都皱了 就像泡澡时睡着了一样
It's really puckered. Like it fell asleep in a bathtub.
-成功了 -谢天谢地
- It worked! - Oh, thank God.
那是雷蒙娜发来的第20条短♥信♥
Okay, that is the 20th text from Ramona.
你到底要不要约她出去
Are you gonna ask her out, or what?
迟早会 现在我仍停留在美好的幻想中
One day. Right now, I'm living the fantasy of what might be,
而不是我搞砸了的必然现实中
rather than the inevitable reality of me blowing it.
然后
And...
好了 搞定
There. Done.
-我们不用坐牢了 -太棒了
- We don't have to go to jail. - Yes!
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
死了 有人要进来
Shit. Someone's coming.
我们要坐牢了
We're going to jail.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们又是谁
Who are you?
我们是格兰的朋友
We're friends of Goran.
我们也是 你们怎么戴着手套
So are we. Why are you wearing gloves?
你们又为什么戴着手套
Why are you wearing gloves?
我们是青少年手模
We're teen hand models.
得保护资产不受阳光侵害
And we have to protect our assets from sun damage.
-对吧 夏洛特 -对 汉克
- Right, Charlotte? - That's right... Hank.
-没错 -那你们呢
- Yep. - And you?
我们戴着手套是因为我们是清洁工
We're wearing gloves because we're janitors
正要去做清洁工作
on our way to our janitor jobs.
对 而且我们讨厌在那里更衣
Yeah. And we hate changing there.
我们要去拍摄手表公♥司♥的硬照了
Well, we're off to a photo shoot with a watch company,
你们一定想象得到 他们非常准时
and as I'm sure you can imagine, they are very punctual.
没错
Yes.
他们是来拿胆汁的吗
Were they here for the bile?
我听到的你都听到了 玛莎
You heard everything I heard, Marsha.
你觉得他们是跟我们一伙的吗
You think they're with us?
根据我得到的跟你一模一样的信息
Well, based on my having the identical information you have,
我不知道
I don't know.
-刚才那些人是谁 -我听到的你也听到了 艾瑞克
- Who were those guys? - You heard everything I heard, Eric.
我们为什么来爱德药店
Why are we at the Rite Aid?
因为雷蒙娜在里面 你要约她出去
'Cause Ramona's in there. And you're gonna ask her out.
-现在吗 -没错
- Now? - Yeah.
很明显她想见你
She obviously wants to see you.
邀她一起吃午餐之类的
Just ask her to lunch or something.
能发生什么不好的事呢
What's the worst that could happen?
你说得对
You're right.
人只活一次
You only live once.
-快点 快下车吧 -好吧
- Go on, get outta here. - Okay.
知道吗 我永远都会陪在你身边
You know, I'll always be there for you.
别忘了 你口袋里有根解冻了的拇指
Don't forget, you have a defrosted thumb in your pocket.
对哦
Right.
如果那条狗有三长两短 你就死定了
If anything happens to that dog.
我不可能忘记关门
There's no way I left the door open.
我记得你也不承认撞翻了你♥爸♥的车
I recall you also denied flipping your dad's car.
你们看
Look.
你找到她了
You got her.
-谢谢你 太谢谢你了 -不客气
- Oh, thank you! Thank you! - No problem.
我们是房♥产"金鸡人" 女士
We're "Realators", ma'am.
发音与众不同是因为我们有过人的努力
And we have the extra syllable because we go the extra mile.
你真是个淘气包 瑞秋 瞧瞧你搞得多脏
You are such a naughty girl, Rachel. Look how dirty you are.
我给你拿湿毛巾和你的小浴袍来
I'm gonna get you a wet towel and your robe.
我来抱着她吧
I'll take her.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
乔
Joel?
好的
Oh, yeah.
你陷害了我们 对吧 矮脚虎
You screwed us, didn't you, half-pint?
矮脚虎 我身高可是有185
"Half-pint?" Dude, I'm 6'1".
而我身高193 也就是比你高8厘米
And I'm 6'4", which makes me... three inches taller than you.
也没高到可以拦截我的最后一记长传
Not tall enough to block my Hail Mary.
别摔"狗"停表
Don't spike the dog.
我们拿到了 拿下这单了
We got it. We got the listing.
上面就是客户的签名
That's the client's signature there.
你现在要跟谁一起建房♥子 我们
Who are you building homes with now, huh? Us.
干得漂亮 我本来一点都不看好你们
Good job. I had zero faith in you two.
但看到这个成绩 我有了一丝丝的信心
But now, seeing this, I have the tiniest amount.
小心点 我们会骄傲的
Careful. We'll get cocky.
你们熟悉一下位置图
Well, get familiar with the site map.
我会尽快
I'll call the geologists
安排地质学家去现场
and get them out there as soon as possible.
我应该说恭喜吧
Congratulations, I guess.
来抱抱 麻麻想抱抱宝宝
Bring it in. Mama wants to hold the baby.
不准再叫我宝宝
You cut that "Baby" shit out right now.
没问题
You got it.
来看看我们的未来好吗
Shall we look at our future?
看来我们真的要这么做了
I guess we're really doing this.
-瞧瞧啊 -是啊
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表