剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
拜托
Come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
怎么了 你们想怎么样
What? What do you want from me?
首先 我希望你没事
First of all, I hope you're okay.
第二 谢谢你在我弄坏了
Second, thanks for not pressing charges
你漂亮家里的一些东西后 没有提出指控
after I broke some things in your lovely home.
我想起诉的 但我奶奶不让
I wanted to, but my grandmother wouldn't allow it.
这是她的房♥子 所以她说什么就是什么
It's her house, so she always gets her way,
包括我得喜欢什么口味的果子露
right down to the flavor of sherbet that I'm allowed to enjoy.
不管怎样我们都很感激
Well, we're grateful either way.
但是我们之所以来这里
But the reason we're here
是因为艾比有话要对你说
is because Abby has something to tell you.
是吗 艾比
Right, Abby?
-我的确用托盘砸克里斯蒂安了 -我就知道
- I did hit Christian with a tray. - I knew it!
对不起我给大家造成了麻烦
I'm sorry for the trouble I caused everyone.
我没有用最好的方式处理当时的情形 只是...
I didn't handle the situation in the best way. It's just...
当我看到克里斯蒂安把
when I saw Christian
珍妮的短讯贴了出来 看到她那么屈辱
posting texts from Janie and how humiliated she felt,
我就爆发了
I snapped.
我得做点什么
I had to do something.
我得帮她
I had to help her.
好吧 一派胡言
Okay, that's nonsense
因为食堂里其余200人
because there were 200 other people in that cafeteria,
没人像你那么做
and none of them did what you did.
是的 我为我的所作所为付全部的责任
No, they didn't. And I accept full responsibility for my actions.
谢谢
Thank you.
站出来承认错误是正确的
Coming forward was the right and correct thing to do.
-现在你被开除了 -什么
- Now you are expelled. - What?
-等等 -我想你没有抓住重点
- Hold on. - I think you missed the point.
-我们的女儿... -是个小流氓 你们都是
- Our daughter-- - Is a hooligan, as you all are.
现在她被开除了
And now she is expelled!
不好意思 我现在要进去
And if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go inside
我要吃两勺果子露
and I'm gonna have two scoops of sherbet
因为我奶奶不在
because my grandmother is away,
希望她没通过驾照考试
hopefully failing her driver's test.
等等
Well, wait.
-等等 -别烦我
- Wait! - Leave me be!
对不起 队友们 我失败了
Sorry, team. I failed.
-你没有失败 宝贝 -没有 你做得很棒
- You didn't fail, honey. - No. You did great.
你们在说什么 我被开除了
What are you talking about? I got expelled.
食堂里有200个孩子
There were 200 kids in that cafeteria,
只有你
and you were the only one
帮助了那个可怜的女孩
that did anything to help that poor girl.
-也许那不是最好的处理方式 -是啊 下不为例
- Maybe it wasn't the best thing. - Yeah, don't do that again.
-但是你站了出来 -没错
- But you did something. - That's right.
也许我们没有养出个怪物
Maybe we're not raising a monster.
也许我们养了个超级英雄
Maybe we're raising a superhero.
等等 你们觉得我是个怪物
Wait, you thought I was a monster?
该死
Shit!
你的手指不见了 去哪了
Your finger's gone. Where'd it go?
我不知道 在车上还在的
I don't know. I had it in the car.
掉到院子里了吗
Think it fell off in the yard?
我猜诺瓦克把我的手指摔进门里了
Now I'm guessing Novak slammed it in the door.
-也许我们该走了 -我要我的手指
- Maybe we should go. - I want my finger.
我知道 但是太尴尬了 我们都说了再见了
I know, but it's gonna be so awkward. We already said goodbye.
我要我的手指
Yeah. I want my finger.
我知道 我知道 该死
I know, I know. Damn it!
等一下
Hold on.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我的手指
My finger!
你夹断了我老婆的手指
You cut off my wife's finger!
情况紧急 没时间想了
This is an emergency! There's no time to think!
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!
天啊 好疼啊
Oh, my God. I'm in so much pain!
-快 去医院 -太对不起了 拜托你们别告我
- Quickly, to the hospital. - I'm so sorry! Please don't sue me!
如果你不开除艾比我们就不告你
We won't if you don't expel Abby.
好 否则你就等着
Yes. Otherwise, you'll be hearing
马丁·L·泰勒律师事务所的人联♥系♥你吧
from the law offices of Martin L. Taylor.
好 好 停学三天
All right. All right. Let's say three days of suspension.
可以接受
We can live with that.
-我去找点冰来冻你的手指 -没事的 这个就行
- I'll get some ice for your finger. - That's okay. This will work.
我的果子露 我的勺子
My sherbet. My spoon.
去你大爷的 克里斯和克里斯塔
Suck it, Chris and Christa!
我们的女儿只是被停学了
Our daughter's getting suspended.
哈蒙德一家 向前一步
The Hammonds, taking a step forward!
艾比 拿回她的iPad
Abby, getting her iPad back!
艾瑞克 把他的照片编入了我的手♥机♥
Eric, programming his picture into my phone.
没人想这样
Nobody wants that.
你好啊 哥们
Hey, buddy.
我搞砸了 乔
I messed up, Joel.
我到贾婆婆餐厅找他们的蛤蜊经销商
I went to Japopo's to try to find the clam distributor
我溜进了店主的办公室 他看到了我 特别生气
and I snuck into the owner's office and he saw me and got pissed.
现在我被锁在这里 出不去了
Now I'm locked in here and I can't get out.
-你为什么要去那里 -因为你们都很忙
- Why did you go there? - Because you were busy.
我想帮你们 我喜欢帮忙
I wanted to help you. I love being helpful.
好了 我马上就过去
All right, I'll be right over.
麻烦告诉我我不必假装
Please tell me that I don't have to pretend we're partners
我们是父子海鲜公♥司♥的合伙人
in a father-son seafood business.
天
Oh, Jesus.
我得去帮艾瑞克
I have to go help Eric.
马上就4点了 我们得去见那个投资人
It's almost 4:00. We have that investor meeting.
而且妈的手指掉了 这似乎很重要
Plus, Mom's finger came off. That seems important.
对 好 我们有很多事要做
Right. Okay. We have a lot of knives in the air.
作为聪明的杂耍者 "我们每个人必须专注搞定一件事"
As wise jugglers, "We must each focus on but a single blade."
我觉得爸在车里热傻了
I think Dad spent too much time in a hot car.
他没事的
No, he's fine.
他只是从电视上看到了什么
He just saw something on television,
现在他想照着那样生活
and now he's living his life by it.
艾比 帮你妈把手指接上 没那么难的
Abby, help your mother reattach her finger. It's not that hard.
-好恶心 好 -我去处理艾瑞克的事
- Gross. Got it. - I'll deal with the Eric situation.
卡尔不会去开会的 对吗
And Carl's not gonna be at that meeting, right?
不会 所以我就不会紧张到开始吃自己
Nope. So I won't be stressed and start snacking on myself.
-我自己去 -好
- I'll just go on my own. - Great!
哈蒙德一家 什么事都能解决
The Hammonds, getting shit done!
哈蒙德一家 什么都难不倒我们
The Hammonds, making it look easy.
哈蒙德一家 拿着断指
The Hammonds, standing for
在街上站了太久了
too long with a severed finger in the street.
是啊 我们该走了
Yeah, we should go.
你好啊 马克
Hey, Mark.
乔 你好 谢谢你在点评网上的评价 兄弟
Joel! Hey, thanks for that Yelp review, buddy.
带来了很多新顾客
Brought in a bunch of new customers.
那个小费纪录片进展如何
How's that tipping documentary coming, huh?
我老婆为采访买♥♥了件漂亮的新裙子
My wife, she bought a beautiful new dress for the interview.
投资方撤资了
I lost the financing.
所以除非你认识谁有两百万
So, unless you know anyone who's got $2 million...
实际上我还真认识这么个人
Actually, I do know a guy.
不管怎样 我还是
Anyway, I'm also part of
一家父子海鲜公♥司♥的合伙人
a father-son seafood distribution company
很显然 我儿子...
and, apparently, my boy--
我办公室里的那是你儿子 那是他
Is that your son in my office? That's him?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here, hmm?
你和那孩子不可能是什么海鲜批发商
There's no way you and that kid are seafood distributors.
是的 我们不是
No, we're not.
至少告诉我你真的在拍一部关于小费的纪录片
Well, at least tell me you're really making a tipping documentary
而我老婆可以出演
my wife's gonna be in.
该死
God damn it.
对不起 马克 这很复杂
Sorry, Mark, it's complicated.
但是我保证我再也不骗你了
But, please, I promise I'll never lie to you again
如果你把我唯一的儿子从你办公室放出来的话
if you'll just let my only son out of your office.
放出来 他想去哪就去哪
Let him out? He can go whenever he wants.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表