剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
which enables them to disappear into their surroundings.
如果你今天下午有空
If you have a couple extra hours this afternoon,
我们可以收集土壤和树叶...
we can gather dirt and leaves--
我今天有个约会
I have a date today.
-什么 -对不起 我不该那么做
- What? - Sorry. That was the wrong way to do that.
我觉得你从我这里知道
I thought it would be better
比从别人那里知道要好
if you found out from me than someone else.
-有个叫斯文的人 -好吧 很好
- There's this guy, Sven. - Cool. Cool.
你是说那个从鲨鱼嘴边救出了弟弟
Do you mean handsome Sven who was on Good Morning America
上了《早安美国》的那个帅气斯文吗
after he saved his little brother from a shark attack?
还是另一个我从没见过也没听说过的
Or another totally non-threatening Sven
毫无威胁的斯文
who I've never met or heard of?
-你这样太奇怪了 -一点也不
- This is weird for you. - Totally not weird.
听说那鲨鱼都没那么大 所以...
Heard the shark wasn't even that big, so...
你确定你可以接受吗 因为如果你受不了...
You sure you're okay with it? 'Cause, you know, if you're not,
我可以...
then... I could...
好吧 我还以为你会接着我的话说
Okay, thought you were gonna jump in there,
但我要跟他约会了
but I am going out with him.
你当然应该去
And you should, 100 percent.
我和雷蒙娜约会的时候 你为我高兴
You were happy for me when I went out with Ramona,
那么现在我也为你高兴
so I'm happy for you.
因为如果说生活教会了我什么
Because if life has taught me anything,
那就是人类情感的关键就是公平
it's that human emotion is all about fairness.
感谢你极力想表现得无所谓不过很失败
Well, thank you for trying and failing to be cool.
我不自在的时候就这样
That's kinda my jiggity jam.
早上好 卡尔 我顺路给你买♥♥了咖啡
Good morning, Carl. I stopped on the way and got your coffee.
快给我
Oh, give it to me.
我还买♥♥了点
I also picked up some of
你的医生不让你吃的点心
those Danishes your doctor doesn't let you have.
你真坏
You are bad.
太好吃了 我们一起堕落吧
So good. Come on, let's be bad together.
不行 我在调整饮食 我只能吃肉
Oh, I can't. I'm on a new diet. I can only eat meat.
这太扯了 来吃一个吧
That's stupid. Come on, have one.
我会吐在你身上的
I will literally throw up on you.
行吧 我不该这么大方的
Fine. Fuck me for being generous.
好吧 投资商今天下午就会过来
All right, well, the investor's gonna be here this afternoon
听一下前六座房♥子的概念
to hear the concepts for the first six houses.
我知道 卡尔 你在照着我写的备忘录读
Yeah, I know, Carl. You're reading off a memo I wrote to you.
你早上火气真大
You're rough in the morning.
去吃块羊排吧
Have a lamb chop or somethin'.
没人会剽窃你的备忘录署名 好吗
Nobody is stealing your memo byline, okay?
-总之... -"囧之"
- Anyway... - "Anyhoo."
我喜欢女孩说"总而言之" 超可爱
I like it when girls say "Anyhoo." It's cute.
-囧之 -好多了
- Anyhoo... - Better!
我做了一些调查
I've been doing some research,
我认为我们可以采取
and I thought that maybe we could design these homes
比圣克拉丽塔常见住♥宅♥
with a more sustainable approach
更符合可持续发展理念的方式来设计这些房♥子
than we typically see in Santa Clarita.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上有篇文章讲的是智能住♥宅♥
There's this article in the New York Times about smart homes.
我要打断你一下
I'm gonna stop you right there.
没人在乎可持续发展
People don't give a shit about sustainability.
他们想要的是平平淡淡的大户♥型♥
They want big beige boxes.
事实上 这项研究表明 许多新房♥买♥♥家...
Actually, according to this study, many new home buyers--
希拉
Sheila.
我们是靠大户♥型♥房♥子赚钱的
Big beige boxes is how we make money.
如果你也想赚钱的话
Now, if you wanna be part of that,
你的任务就是微笑着支持我说的每一句话
your job is to smile and back up everything I say.
明白了吗
Understand?
完全明白
Absolutely.
那就让我瞧瞧你是怎么微笑的
Well, then let's see the smile.
来 嘴再张开点
Come on, bigger.
多露点牙
More teeth.
好多了
That's better.
我的天 你的眼睛是怎么回事
Oh, Jesus Christ. What the fuck is wrong with your eye?
糟糕
Oh, shit!
这什么都看不出来
Well, that told me nothing.
不管了
Fuck it.
-你好 -早上好
- Yes? - Good morning.
我是《时尚先生》杂♥志♥的马丁·L·泰勒
I'm Martin L. Taylor, Esquire,
我正在为一起针对本地餐厅
and I'm putting together a lawsuit
贾婆婆的诉讼准备材料
against a local eatery, Japopo's.
如果您最近曾在那里用餐
If you've eaten there recently,
您可能会有机会获得一大笔和解赔偿金
you may be entitled to a share of a very large settlement.
抱歉 孩子 我从来没去过 失陪了
Sorry, son, I've never been there. Now, if you'll excuse me--
您是艾德·图恩 对吧
You are Ed Thune, right?
-艾德·图恩上校 -只是...
- Colonel Ed Thune. - It's just...
这是您的收据 对不对 上校
This is your receipt, isn't it, Colonel?
贾婆婆餐厅啊
Oh, Japopo's.
对 索莱达街上的意大利餐馆 我完全忘了
Yeah, the Italian place on Soledad. I'd completely forgotten.
我能问您几个问题吗
If I could just ask you a few questions...
当然 马丁 请进
Of course, Martin. Come on in.
我不想打扰到你 在这儿说就行
I wouldn't want to impose. We can just talk here.
哪有 你把冷气都放跑了
Nonsense. You're letting all the cold air out.
快进来
Come inside.
好吧
Okay.
你没有恶化
You're not deteriorating.
-你确定吗 -确定 你的血...
- Are you sure? - Yeah, your blood--
严格地说 你的黑色粘液自从你接种血清以来
Technically, your black goo hasn't changed
就没有发生变化
since we gave you the serum.
可以吗
May I?
这真让人欣慰
Well, that's a relief.
看来你把眼球成功放回去了 这很好
Looks like you got the eye back in okay. That's good.
除了...
Except...
我抓到你的鼻子了[我把你唬住了]
I got your nose.
如果我没有恶化 为什么我的眼睛变位了
If I'm not deteriorating, then why did my eye get weird?
我注意到你在啃指甲
Well, I noticed you've been biting your nails.
-你是不是压力很大 -有一点
- Are you under stress? - A little.
我在和老板一起干一个项目
I'm working on a project with my boss,
而他不喜欢这个崭新的大胆的我
and he doesn't like the newer, bolder me.
所以我尽量装成以前的希拉
So, I'm trying to act like old Sheila,
但其实我只想拧断他的下巴
when, really, all I wanna do is snap off his jaw
再把蛋蛋喂他嘴里
and feed him his balls.
就像我们一样 当你压抑情绪的时候
Well, like any of us, when you bottle up your feelings,
它们就会以其他形式释放出来
they come out in other ways.
对有些人来说是荨麻疹或者惊恐发作
For some, it's hives or panic attacks
或者是年纪轻轻得上带状疱疹
or getting shingles so young,
以至于医生想把你送去弗吉尼亚州作为专题研究
your doctor wants to send you to Virginia for a special study.
-或许你应该退出这个项目 -不行
- Maybe you should quit the project. - I can't.
为什么 不就是钱吗
Why not? It's only money.
有钱人总说钱不重要
And everyone with money says money's not important.
不止是那样
It's more than that.
如果我不能控制情绪
If I can't control my emotions,
那我就无法在世界上正常生活
then I can't function in the world.
而我不想仅作为活死人混下去
And I don't wanna go through life only being undead.
我懂 就像是
I understand. It's like
那块画着个骑车老头的广♥告♥牌 上面写着
that billboard with the old guy riding a bike that says,
"我不能受制于应激性结肠综合征"
"I am more than my irritable bowel syndrome."
是有点那个意思
Yeah, kind of.
我们以为我外婆有应激性结肠综合征
We thought my grandma had irritable bowel.
结果她只是
Turns out she was just
如药剂师所说的"暴脾气大便王"
what her pharmacist called a "Grumpy pooper."
艾瑞克 我超喜欢你 但这样帮不上忙
Eric, I adore you, but this isn't helping.
-好吧 -我只能忍♥着了
- Okay. - I'm just gonna have to suck it up.
大家上班的时候一直都是这样的
That's what people do at work all the time.
就告诉我这不会变糟吧
Just tell me that it isn't gonna get worse.
可能会变得比这糟多了
Oh, it'll probably get a lot worse.
就我们所知 你的眼球可能会掉出来
For all we know, your eye could pop out and,
让别人的眼睛也掉出来
well, take somebody's eye out.
这是个复杂的医学状况
This is a complicated medical condition.
或许我可以换个发型 就没人能看见了
Maybe I will style my hair differently so no one will see.
是啊 这也许有用
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表