剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
You'll probably be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这感觉真不错是吧 -是啊
- Well, that felt good, didn't it? - Yeah.
除了最后不详的那部分
Except for the ominous part at the end.
你也注意到了
Oh, you noticed that, too?
真是太 爽了
That was... awesome.
你在流鼻血
Your nose is bleeding.
我兴奋的时候有时候就会这样
That happens sometimes when I get excited.
我的猫这么干过一次
My cat did that once.
你的舌头柔软多了
Your tongue is way softer.
吃我一棒 贱♥人♥
Eat this, bitch!
她没伤害你 你们做♥爱♥了
Oh, she didn't attack you. You had sex.
三次
Thrice.
你没想过给我发下最新进展吗
Didn't occur to you to text me an update?
没有 真没想到
Mmm, no, it really didn't.
在评价我之前 你以为我要死的时候
Hey, befor you judge me, you took almost 40 minutes to get here
花了四十分钟才到这
when you thought I was gonna die.
穿上我妈的这件战服可不简单
Look, putting on my mom's kill-suit was a whole big thing,
然后交通状况也是噩梦一般
and then traffic was a nightmare.
你走了麦克贝恩街 是吗
You took McBean, didn't you?
对
Yeah, yes.
你穿这身真好看
That's a good look on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是活死人
Are you really undead?
我妈妈咬你了吗
Did my mom bite you?
没有
No.
-那是怎么回事 -我不知道
- Then how did it happen? - I don't know.
有天我醒来 吐了 死了
I woke up one morning, vomited, died,
之后去爬山 有个在慢跑的人吼我走开
then went on a hike, a jogger yelled at me to get out of his way,
我就用石头砸他脑袋 吃了他的大脑
and I smashed his head in with a rock and ate his brain.
为什么慢跑的人都觉得路是他们家的
Why do joggers think they own the road?
真令人狂躁
It makes me so mad.
你太会支持我了
You're so supportive.
-好吧 你们很好 -等等
- Okay, you guys are-- are good. - Wait.
我们在爱德药店碰到过
We met at the Rite Aid.
你说你妈妈生病了 她现在怎么样
You said your mom was sick. How is she?
她好多了 怎么啦
She's doing better. Why?
我想看看她是不是也有和我一样的问题
I wanted to see if she's having the same problem as I am.
-我的天 -天呐
- Oh, my God. - Jesus.
这一周前掉的
It came off a week ago.
我自己粘回去的
I Velcroed it back on.
亲爱的别担心 我能帮你
Don't worry, babe. I can help you.
可能他没这么坏 他有鸟池
Maybe he's not so bad. He has a bird bath.
他邀请鸟儿来他家草坪玩
He's inviting birds to come and play on his front lawn.
我们有蜂鸟喂食器 我们还杀人呢
We have a hummingbird feeder and we kill people.
我只是说 你不能老是以鸟类饲养配件
I'm just saying, you can't always judge a person
判断他们是好是坏
by their aviary accessories.
什么事
Yeah?
-布恩·塔弗吗 -是的
- Boone Tarver? - Yeah.
我是休姆·克罗宁 这是我太太杰西卡·坦迪
I'm Hume Cronyn and this is my wife, Jessica Tandy.
我们是凯拉的朋友
We're friends of Kayla,
我们希望你能考虑
and we'd really like it if you'd consider
把车还给她
giving her her car back.
这是正确的做法 作为鸟池的主人
It would be the right thing to do, and as a bird bath owner,
我知道你总是会想方设法帮助别人
I know you're always looking for ways to help others.
滚蛋吧 即使凯拉是只美丽的鸟儿
Fuck that shit. Even if Kayla was a beautiful bird,
我也不会把车还给那贱♥人♥的
I wouldn't give that bitch her car back.
我们给你400美元呢
What if we gave you $400?
行 可以
Yeah, okay.
答应得真快啊
Wow. Okay. That was fast.
300美元呢
Would you do it for 300?
不行 生意可不是这样做的
No, that's not how it works.
好吧 我刚不确定你知道
Okay. I wasn't sure if you knew that.
你们看起来像是老实巴交的白人
I tell you what, you seem like nice white people.
你们给我现金 350成交
You pay me cash, I'll do it for 350.
真的吗 好的
Really? Okay.
进来吧
Come on in.
他说了老实巴交的白人 对吧
Um, he said, "Nice white people," right?
可能他说的是老实巴交的正经人
Maybe he said, "Nice right people."
我们举止得体
Like, we do things properly.
我听的是白 但可能你是对的
I heard "White," but maybe.
你们随意 我去拿钥匙
Yeah, make yourselves comfortable. I'll get the keys.
好的 谢谢 布恩
Great. Thanks, Boone.
好了 我把车开回凯拉家
All right, I'll drive the car back to Kayla's house,
你可以晚上8点来接我
and you can pick me up at 8.00 p.m.,
我保证你能享用一顿美味中餐
you are gonna be balls deep in bok choy. I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
看这些书架
Wow, look at those bookshelves.
看起来像是他自己做的
Looks like he built them himself.
搞什么
What the fuck?
樱桃木 看看这些角落
Cherry wood. And look at these corners.
我打赌他肯定有自己的斜切锯
I guarantee you this guy has his own miter saw.
没看到这个
Didn't notice that.
榫槽接合板
Tongue and groove.
天 我尊敬敢于拥抱过去的人
God, I respect a man who's unafraid to embrace the past.
什么鬼
What the hell?
天
Jesus.
这些都是礼物的可能性貌似很小
The chances these are all gifts seem slim.
所以凯拉才警告我们
This is what Kayla was warning us about.
布恩是个纳粹
Boone is a Nazi.
是啊
Yeah.
太棒了
Yeah.
什么
What?
记得我们找第一个要杀的人的时候
Remember when we were looking for our first person to kill,
我们说"谁会是最完美的候选人吗"
and we said, "Who would be the perfect candidate?"
-记得 -把防水布从车里拿出来吧 宝贝
- Yeah. - Get the tarps out of the car, baby.
因为我们找到我们年轻 单身的希♥特♥勒♥了
Because we just found our young, single Hitler!
好了 准备血清得几分钟
Okey-dokey. It'll take a few minutes to prepare the serum.
你在这里坐坐 放松一下
Why don't you have a seat right here and relax.
你会是一个很好的医务室
You'd make a really good receptionist at a medical
或者牙科诊所的前台的
or dental office.
谢谢
Thank you.
你镇定 冷静的性格
And your calm and dispassionate
会让你成为一个很棒的911接线员
demeanor would make you a wonderful 911 operator.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢我们已经找到方法
I like how we're already finding little ways
来互相欣赏了
to validate each other.
我会渐渐习惯这样的
I could get used to this.
好 好
Right. Okay.
雷蒙娜是不是很棒
Hey, isn't Ramona great?
我以前很担心我的第一次会是和我表妹苏菲
I was so worried my first time would be with my cousin, Sophie.
她的按♥摩♥技术很好
She gives such good massages.
但是现在我不用做那么变♥态♥和绝望的事了...
But now instead of doing something creepy and desperate--
-你和一个死人做♥爱♥了 -活死人
- You're having sex with a dead woman. - Undead.
我总是以为我对超自然的迷恋
You know, I always thought my obsession with the supernatural
会损害到我和女孩交往的机会 但是真的...
would hurt my chances with girls, but really...
那只是在为我的性福做准备
it was just preparing me for my deflowering.
为什么这样就满足了呢
Why stop there?
也许你可以和美人鱼 霍比特人来个3P
Maybe you could have a threesome with a mermaid and a hobbit.
你没事吧 你似乎很有敌意
Are you okay? You seem a little hostile.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们快准备好这血清吧
Let's just finish this serum so your girlfriend's head
这样她的头就不会在你上她的时候掉下来
doesn't fall off when you're porking her.
提醒你一下
Well, for your information,
我最近发现我是一个温柔 慷慨的爱人
I recently found out I'm a gentle, giving lover.
我不想杀他 我们说好的 亲爱的
I don't wanna kill this guy. We talked about this, honey.
我们不能一直冲动地去杀人
We can't keep murdering people impulsively.
可这里没有别人
But there's no one here.
他真的是个坏人
And this is a truly bad guy
造成了数百万人丧生
who's responsible for killing millions of people.
-间接地 -不行
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表