剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
太好了 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you okay?
你呼吸得很急促 妈
You're breathing really fast, Mom.
我知道
I know.
这还是第一次
This is new.
你昨天也看到了 我有点烦躁
Well, as you saw yesterday, I'm a little antsy.
总之 我不想让你们醒来后找不到我而担心
Anyway, I didn't want you to wake up and find me gone and worry.
我得走了
I gotta go.
走 你觉得这是好主意吗 我不这么想
Go? Do you think that's a good idea? I don't.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
不知道 但我得走了
I don't know, but I gotta get out of here.
宝贝 我们刚给你松开链子
Sweetie, we just unchained you
你正在杀戮的性致上呢
and you're kind of kill-happy right now.
所以我必须要坚持...
So I'm going to have to insist--
好吧 路上小心
Okay, drive safe.
好极了
Nice.
-你本可以说点什么的 -我刚睡醒
- You could've said something. - I just woke up.
我也是
Me, too.
谁是我的小伙伴
Who's my little friend?
谁是我毛茸茸的交叉训练伙伴 你是
Who's my furry little cross-training friend? You are.
再来一次 我让你先跑
Let's go again. I'll give you a head start.
天哪 你会边跑边拉 太酷了
Oh, my God, you can run and poop. That's so cool.
你去追兔子了
You were chasing rabbits?
对 我试过慢跑 并没有好转
Yeah. I tried jogging, but I didn't feel any better.
然后这只兔子跑到我面前
And then this rabbit ran out in front of me
我就开始追它 感觉就像
and I went after it and I was like,
"对 就是这种快♥感♥"
"Yes, this is scratching that itch."
你知道什么很棒吗 我对什么都不感到意外了
You know what's cool? I'm never surprised anymore.
我觉得集中我的杀戮欲望
Well, I feel like channeling my bloodlust
正是避免昨晚那种尴尬的关键
is key to preventing something like last night's oopsie.
灯上有块眼皮
There's an eyelid on the light.
啊哦
Oopsie.
我把装有那个
So I took the container
塞尔维亚人尸体的箱子带回储物间了
with Serbian Guy back to the storage unit.
然后毁掉了他的手♥机♥
And then I destroyed his phone
把他的衣物埋在了沙漠里
and then buried his clothes in the desert.
瞧瞧我 我都开始早起了
Look at me, I'm becoming a morning person.
如果这能抑制你杀戮的冲动 那很好
If this helps you be less murdery, that's great.
我担心的是 如果有人看见你到处跑
My concern is, if someone sees you running around
像穿瑜伽裤的土狼一样追赶兔子
snatching rabbits like a coyote in yoga pants,
他们会问 "那是怎么回事"
they might ask questions like, "What the fuck is that?"
没人会看见我的
No one's gonna see me.
我去的是沙漠深处 比埋加里的地方还远
I'm way out in the desert, even past where we buried Gary.
我只是觉得你应该低调点
I just think you should keep a low profile
直到我们搞清怎么回事
until we know what's going on.
也许我们可以给你买♥♥个跑步机
Maybe we'll get you a treadmill.
然后在跑步机前放一根插着玩具兔子的棍子
We could put a toy rabbit on a stick in front of it
你追着它跑
and you can chase that.
好好想清楚 乔 我到底是穿瑜伽裤的土狼
Well, make up your mind, Joel. Am I a coyote in yoga pants
还是跑道上的灰狗
or a greyhound at a racetrack?
他正在想 他正在想
He's thinking, he's thinking.
他知道他搞砸了 他要说...
He knows he screwed up and he's going with...
你是我美丽的妻子
You are my beautiful wife.
搞定 你那套真是弱爆了
Nailed it. Don't come at me with that weak tea.
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
这话他妈是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
她是想扰乱你的头脑 别听她的
She's trying to get in your head. Don't listen to her.
好了 我跑步时冒出了一个想法
Okay, when I was running, I had a thought.
我觉得我们今天应该到办公室去
I think we should go to the office today
告诉卡尔我们想参与
and tell Carl that we want in on
他在做的那个地♥产♥开♥发♥计划
that big housing development he's doing.
或许比这更妙 我们暂时别去见
Or even better, we hold off for a while
冲我们大喊大叫的老板
on seeing our boss who yells at us
以免你扯出他的声带当着他的面吃了
and whose vocal cords you might rip out and eat in front of him.
拜托 乔 我不想低调做人
Come on, Joel. I don't wanna lay low.
我想留下自己的印记 做出改变
I wanna make my mark. I wanna shake shit up.
放飞梦想
Dream big.
我如今的梦想 就是我们一家人齐齐整整
My dream right now is to keep my family together
以及我老婆不进监狱
and my wife out of jail.
然后把这把我做来杀活死人的锤刀拆掉
And take apart this hammer-knife I made to kill the undead,
用锤子那部分打造书架
and use the hammer portion to build bookshelves.
等我完工之后
Then, when my workday is done,
用刀那部分切布里干酪 或者苹果
the knife to cut Brie and, perhaps, an apple.
好吧 那我自己去见卡尔
Fine. I'll go see Carl alone.
但假如他不允许我们加入那个计划
But if he doesn't let us in on that project,
我就把他肉呼呼汗津津的手指揪下来
I am going to pry it out of his plump and salty fingers.
好吧 我和你一起去
Okay, I'll come with you.
老天在上 我今天要吃个苹果
By God, I'm gonna have an apple today.
你好呀 乔
Hi, Joel.
你好呀 丽莎 你还好吗
Hey, Lisa. How you doing?
挺好的 还是没有丹的消息
I'm okay. Still no news about Dan.
我很遗憾 一定挺难的吧
I'm sorry. That must be hard.
-是啊 -你好呀 乔
- Yeah. - Hello, Joel.
但你知道那句话吧...
But you know what they say--
"上帝关闭一扇门的同时 也打开了一扇窗"
"When God closes a door, He always opens a window."
窗外是令人窒息的美景
With a breathtaking view.
别肉麻
Don't you start.
-我们仍在为丹祈祷 -她敬爱上帝
- We're still praying for Dan. - She loves God.
祂保佑我们做的每件事
He blesses everything we do.
你就是祂的使者
Well, He sure made you His instrument.
好了啦
Stop.
你怎么样呀 乔
How are you doing, Joel?
我看治安官的日志上写你把诺瓦克校长家弄得一团糟
I saw in the sheriff's log you trashed Principal Novak's house.
是啊 阿朗德拉说你和她说了些
Yeah, Alondra said you told her some crazy story
关于挪家具的疯狂故事
about trying to move furniture?
那个啊 她搞错了
Yeah, she got that wrong.
-那你为什么会在那里 -我开车过去的
- So, why were you there? - I drove over in my car.
不 你为什么会在那里
No, why were you there?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你问"我是怎么到那里去的"
I thought you said, "How was I there?"
我是开车去的
Which was by way of car.
-你是不想告诉我吗 乔 -当然不是
- Do you not wanna tell me, Joel? - Of course I do.
我是去看他奶奶的
I was there to see his grandmother.
我志愿给老年人上课
I volunteer to teach the elderly.
真有爱 你都教些什么
Oh, that's sweet. What do you teach them?
跳舞
Dancing.
希拉 我们要迟到了
Sheila, we're gonna be late!
所以你是把诺瓦克校长的客厅给跳毁了
You wrecked Principal Novak's living room by dancing?
我们跳的是萨尔萨
Well, it was the salsa.
当你激♥情♥起舞的时候
And when you dance with passion ,
比如像我这样 可能会忘乎所以
as I do, sometimes things get away from you.
萨尔萨舞
Salsa!
-好啊 各位 -你好
- Oh, hey, guys. - Hi.
乔刚在跟我们说他给诺瓦克校长的
Joel was telling us he gave dance lessons
奶奶上舞蹈课
to Principal Novak's grandmother.
什么 是啊
Wha--? Yeah.
他跳舞很厉害
He's a wonderful dancer.
所以你们两个都喜欢运动
So you're both athletic.
今早我去跑步的时候
I saw you coming from your run this morning
看到你刚跑完回来
while I was heading out for mine.
你也跑步
You run?
是啊 看看她的双腿
Duh. Check out those "Getaway sticks".
-你得停下来 -你干嘛不逼我停呢 警官
- You need to stop. - Why don't you make me, Officer?
我们真的该走了
Well, we really should be going.
希拉 有时间我们一起跑步
Hey, Sheila, we should go running together sometime.
既然现在我跟金发妞在一起了
Now I'm hanging out with Blondie,
能多了解了解你也好
it'd be good to get to know you better.
乐意至极
I would love that.
是啊 这才对嘛
Yeah, wouldn't that make sense?
你和加西亚警员成为朋友
You and Deputy Garcia getting to be friends.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表