剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Yeah. That might work.
弹着吉他漫步在希腊就像梦境一样
Wandering around Greece playing my guitar was like a dream.
一个月后 我从梦中醒来
After a month, I woke up,
意识到我穿过了半个地球
and I realized I'd travelled halfway around the world,
还带上了我所有问题
and I'd taken all my problems with me.
是啊 无论去哪 你都是这样
Yeah, wherever you go, there you are.
没错 所以我回家了
Yeah. So, I went home.
而且我把吉他落在了火车上
I'd also left my guitar on a train
有个老太太用希腊茴香酒把我灌醉了
after an old lady got me drunk on ouzo.
好吧 但我现在只是个一直在讲自己的家伙
Right, but now I'm just the guy who talks about himself.
那么 艾比·哈蒙德 介绍下你自己
So, Abby Hammond, what is your deal?
让我想想 我有什么可说的呢
Well, let's see. What can I tell you?
我有什么能告诉你的呢
What can I tell you?
我爸妈都是房♥产经纪人
My parents are realtors.
他们的一个同事正在我家地下室暂住
A co-worker of theirs was staying in our basement for a while.
他挺难对付的[他可以一把抓住] 还有...
He was a handful. And...
还有我才发现的一件事
Oh, here's something I just found out.
我约会的时候很无趣
I'm really boring on dates.
你不无趣
You're not boring.
你用午餐托盘打了克里斯蒂安的脸
You hit Christian in the face with a frickin' lunch tray.
这么做的女生背后一定有故事
The girl who did that has a story to tell.
是啊 确实有
Yeah, she does.
好啊 那就说出来 我想听
Okay, then tell it. I wanna hear it.
起初我只是不太高兴
Well, at first, I was just upset.
我看到他对珍妮做的那些事
I saw what he did to Janie
而且没有别人会站出来做点什么
and that no one else was gonna do anything.
然后我感受到了一股安静而强有力的愤怒
And then it's like I felt this quiet, overwhelming rage.
实在是太强烈了
It was so strong,
我拿过托盘的时候都没有感觉
I picked that lunch tray up without even feeling it.
我就一直想着珍妮 还有其他那些
I just kept thinking about Janie and about all the other girls
以后会被克里斯蒂安作践的女孩 然后...
Christian was gonna dick over in the future, and...
接下来我记得的就是
the next thing I remember is
硬塑料打在他脸上的声音
the sound of the hard plastic hitting his face.
那时候我才觉得害怕
That's when I got scared.
我不是害怕自己做了什么错事
Not scared that I'd done anything wrong,
我怕的是伤害他所带来的这种快♥感♥
but scared how good it felt to hurt him.
天啊
Jesus.
总之 这就是我
Anyway, that's me.
你从希腊回来之后都在忙什么
What've you been up to since you got back from Greece?
我说不准 我喜欢踢足球
I don't know. I like to play soccer.
喜欢摄影
Photography.
还喜欢直立单桨冲浪
I like to paddle board.
摄影 那你的相机是不是不错
Photography? Do you have a good camera?
所以说 贾婆婆餐厅卖♥♥的蛤蜊有问题 太糟了
So, Japopo's was selling bad clams. That's terrible.
-是啊 -大家都还好吗
- Yeah. - Is everyone all right?
有人病得很厉害
Some people got pretty sick.
是吗 有多严重 他们吐了吗
Really? How sick? Did they vomit?
是的 艾德 为什么问这个 你吐了吗
Yes, they did, Ed. Why? Did you?
没有 谢天谢地 我讨厌食物中毒
No. Thank God. I hate food poisoning.
幸好我没吃蛤蜊 马丁
Good thing I didn't have the clams, Martin.
-你没吃 确定吗 -确定 我是素食者
- You didn't? Are you sure? - Positive. I'm a vegan.
这就很奇怪了
It's just strange because
你的收据上写着你点了蛤蜊
the receipt says you did have the clams.
肯定是我约会对象吃了 我吃的沙拉
My date must've had the clams. I had a salad.
你当时在约会
You were on a date?
是的 马丁 我这个年纪的人也要约会
Yes, Martin. People my age date.
当然 非常好
Of course. Right on.
那么 和你约会的人病了吗
So, did your date get sick?
我不知道 那天晚上之后我们就没联♥系♥过
I don't know. I haven't heard from her since that night.
我们之间没有...共鸣点
There was no... connection.
-那么你知道她现在在哪吗 -芭芭拉
- So, do you know where she is now? - Barbara?
我把她的号♥码写在厨房♥的便利贴上了
I have her phone number written on a post-it out in the kitchen.
我们一起去厨房♥怎么样 我还能多跟你聊聊
Why don't you come with me and we can chat some more?
厨房♥就在这里 就在这扇门后面
The kitchen is just right here, behind this door.
不了 我还是坐在这里欣赏你的钟表吧
No. I'll stay here and enjoy your clocks.
你确定吗 我刚做了点心
Are you sure? I just made some Danish.
我用了后院树上结的新鲜苹果 很好吃的
I used fresh apples from the tree in my backyard. It's delicious.
你可以吃点心
You can eat Danish?
我是素食者 又不是怪物 当然吃点心了
I'm a vegan, not a monster. Of course I eat Danish.
我想看一下点心 然后和你一起吃
I would like to see that Danish and eat it, together.
你这么说很奇怪 但是好吧
Weird way of saying that, but okay.
芭芭拉的号♥码就在这某个地方
Barbara's number is here someplace.
开始吃点心吧
So, how about that pastry?
看来某人饿了
Somebody's hungry.
就在那边桌子上 自己拿就好
It's right there on the table. Help yourself.
艾德 这么多防水布是干什么的
Hey, Ed, what's with the tarps?
抱歉这么乱 我在画画
Pardon the mess. I'm painting.
-我没看到颜料 -我还没买♥♥颜料
- I don't see any paint. - Haven't bought the paint.
-但你先买♥♥了防水布 -没有我想要的颜色
- But you bought the tarps? - They didn't have the color I wanted.
你觉得这有问题吗 刚走进我家的这位先生
Is that okay with you, guy who just walked into my house?
我只想和你一起吃点心
I just wanna eat Danish with you.
为什么我们不能一起吃
Why can't we eat Danish together?
你说芭芭拉可能是病了 我想给你拿她的号♥码
You said Barbara might be sick. I want to get you her number.
我敢说是在地下室 我们去地下室吧
I'll bet you it's in the basement. Let's go to my basement.
我不要进你的地下室
I'm not going to your basement.
我害怕楼梯 眩晕得厉害
I have a problem with stairs. Extreme vertigo.
我直盯着洗衣机看都会晕
I faint if I look directly into the washing machine.
明白了
I get it.
"我们去地下室吧"这话听着确实有点吓人
"Let's go to my basement" did sound kinda creepy.
只是...我的办公室在那里
It's just... that's where my office is.
我刚重新装♥修♥过 你应该来看看
I just redid it. You should come take a look.
我又在这么干了 我马上回来
I'm doing it again. I'll be right back.
发现什么有意思的东西了吗
Find anything interesting?
这个新建住♥宅♥区更高端
So, this development is more upscale,
但我的意思是 没有必要炒冷饭
but, I mean, there's no reason to reinvent the wheel.
正是 为什么会有人想炒冷饭呢
Exactly. Why would anyone want to reinvent the wheel?
多聪明
So smart!
我们就建那些已知大家都喜欢的类型
So, we just build the houses that we know people like.
我们建得大一点 这样利润更高
We just build them bigger. It means more profits.
钱 钱 都是钱啊
Money, money, money, money, money!
世界运转就靠钱
It's what makes the world go round.
就像车轮一样 干嘛要重新发明呢
Like a wheel. Why reinvent it?
总而言之 你觉得呢 卡尔
Anyhoo, Carl?
多谢 希拉 顺便说一句 我喜欢你这发型
Thanks, Sheila. I love the hair, by the way.
你看着就像是摸得到的卡♥通♥兔女郎
You look like an attainable Jessica Rabbit.
你真的很会讲话...以及搞房♥地♥产♥
You really have a way with words... and houses.
卡尔
Carl.
等等 所以你们的计划就是把一样的东西修大一点
Wait. So, your plan is to just build the same thing but bigger?
你听懂了 托德听懂了
You get it. Todd gets it.
-多聪明 -我不知道
- So smart. - I don't know.
我希望的是更有前瞻性和争议性的东西
I was hoping for something more forward-thinking, disruptive.
就像优步那样
Like Uber.
但这是房♥子
But, it's a house.
我们还有一个生态友好型的点子
We have another eco-friendly idea
你可能会超级感兴趣
that you might be uber interested in.
很好 我很想听听 但请稍等一下
Great. Love to hear it, but give me a minute.
我弟弟在和我争遗产
My brother's contesting the will.
-怎么回事 希拉 -我不知道
- What was that, Sheila? - I don't know.
听着像是有人死了
Sounds like someone died,
而他弟弟想多要点钱
and his brother wants more money
托德却不觉得他应该得那么多
than Todd feels he's entitled to.
不 我是说你刚才为什么要说你还有个点子
No, I mean why the fuck did you say that you had another idea?
因为我们要失去他了 卡尔 他想要不一样的东西
Because we're losing him, Carl. He wants something different.
我不在乎他要什么
I don't care what he wants.
你唯一的任务是支持我
Your only job here is to support me.
如果你做不到
If you can't do that,
你就回儿童游泳池玩去吧 听懂了吗
then go on back to the kiddie pool. You understand?
是 卡尔
Yes, Carl.
我们是一个团队 希拉
We are a team, Sheila,
"团队"里没有"我"
and there is no "I" in "Team."
有自己 有伙伴 有肉
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表