剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
说到朋友
Speaking of friends,
周二的晚餐我可以带安妮来吗
is it okay if I bring Anne to dinner Tuesday night?
不要跟我说你们忘记了 上一次你们就取消了
Don't tell me you forgot. You canceled last time.
糟了 希拉 周二我们什么安排来着
Shoot. Sheila, what's that thing we have on Tuesday?
跟丽莎一起吃饭 现在加上安妮
Dinner with Lisa. And now with Anne.
对 我想问的就是这个
Yeah. That's what I was fishing for.
我们除掉了一个警♥察♥ 你现在又招来一个
We get rid of one cop, now you bring another into our lives?
你太冲动了
You're too impulsive.
今天让我跟卡尔谈话吧
At least let me do the talking with Carl today.
如果让你去谈
If you talk,
你会说你是世界上跳得最快的踢踏舞者
you'll claim you're the world's fastest tap dancer.
是萨尔萨舞
Salsa.
或许我们都不应该跟卡尔谈
Maybe neither of us should talk to Carl.
你说的是 太危险了 我们还是给你搭书架吧
You're right, it's too dangerous. Let's build your bookshelves.
-真的吗 -不是 开车吧
- Really? - No. Drive.
我们有问题了 我们的招人贴又有人回复了
We have a problem. I got another hit on our job board listing.
那就删掉 我们拿到胆汁了
Take it down. We got the bile.
除非你想要更多 变♥态♥
Unless you want more. Perv.
我确实删掉了 然后我想起来我们和那个
I did take it down. Then I realized there's an e-mail exchange
你妈杀死的塞尔维亚人有邮件往来
between us and the Serb your mom killed.
如果有人调查他的失踪 他们可能会发现的
If anyone investigates his disappearance, they could find it.
我需要用他的账号♥登录并删掉邮件
We need to access and delete e-mails on his end.
你有他的手♥机♥吗
Do you have his cell phone?
-没有 被我妈毁了 -操蛋
- No, my mom destroyed it. - Shit!
在你妈把他杀死之前他有提到密♥码♥吗
He didn't mention his password before your mom killed him?
除非是"我的天 为什么" 不然就没有
Unless it was, "Ah! Oh, my God! Why?" Then, no.
这一点帮助都没有
That's clearly not helping.
-是谁 -只是个朋友
- Who's that? - Just a friend.
艾瑞克
Eric.
-艾瑞克 -好
- Eric! - Right. Okay.
我们得潜入他的公♥寓♥ 这样才能用他的电脑
We need to get into his apartment so we can use his computer.
该死 我又得逃课了 我们去吧
Darn. I have to miss school again. Let's do it.
或许我们应该告诉你的父母
Maybe we should tell your parents.
我已经不这么干了
I don't do that anymore.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
小可口 怎么样啊
Hey, scrumptious. How's it going?
我心情糟透了
I'm in a fucking bad mood.
我四岁的孩子需要一副眼镜 我妻子搞不定
My four-year-old needs glasses and my wife can't handle it.
你们想干什么
What do you people want?
我们想改天再来
We want to come back at a later date
告诉你我们想干什么 对吧 亲爱的
and tell you what we want. Right, honey?
你和那家开♥发♥公♥司♥在合作出♥售♥几所新房♥子
You're partnering with that development company on some new homes.
我们俩是做这件事的不二人选
We should be the point people on that.
加里失踪后 那个新建住♥宅♥区的项目就一直搁置着
That development's on hold since Gary disappeared.
这和加里有什么关系
What does Gary have to do with it?
那个项目需要优秀的推销员
The project needs a great salesman.
那家伙能把房♥子卖♥♥给死人
That guy could sell farts to an asshole.
那你或许该去看看眼科了
Well, maybe you need to have your eyes checked
因为站在你面前的就是两位优秀的推销员
because you have two great salesmen standing right here.
他们也可以站在这儿
Although, they could also be standing right here.
得了 卡尔 你要像巨婴一样
Come on, Carl, are you gonna give up
放弃眼前这个
some awesome money making opportunity,
狠狠赚一笔的机会吗
like the giant baby you look like?
你说什么
Excuse me?
她的意思是 你的皮肤像年轻人一样水嫩
What she means is, you have the skin of a young person
还有孩童般的热情
along with childlike enthusiasm.
就是这个意思
That explains it.
好吧
Fine.
那个新建住♥宅♥区挺高端的
That development is high-end.
在林登大道上有栋房♥子
There's a house on Linden Drive
比你们卖♥♥的破房♥子贵多了
that is way pricier than the shitboxes you sell.
你们给我拿下那单 咱们再聊
You bring me that listing, we'll talk.
成交 我们会拿下那单 像在度假一样操翻它
Deal. We'll get that listing and fuck it like we're on vacation.
她的意思是我们会拿下那单的
What she means is, we're gonna get that listing.
有人吗
Hello?
你确定他一个人住
Are you sure he lived alone?
他在网上卖♥♥呕吐物
He sold vomit on the Internet.
我十分确定他没对象
I'm pretty sure there's not a Mrs. Right.
-咱们删掉邮件就走 -好
- Let's delete the e-mails and get out. - Okay.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
当时太吓人了
It was really scary.
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, it must have been.
我是指他跟踪我回到家 出现在厨房♥
I mean, he followed me home. He was in my kitchen.
我一直在想可能发生的事
I keep thinking about what could have happened.
你想聊聊吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我正在说啊
I am.
对哦 继续说
Right, right. Go on.
我真的吓坏了
It really freaked me out.
我昨晚不得不跟我爸妈一起睡
I had to sleep with my parents last night.
对不起 艾比
I'm sorry, Abby.
-我当时应该陪着你的 -不
- I should have been there. - No, no.
你是个英雄 你的血清救了我妈
You were a hero. Your serum saved my mom.
而且你现在陪着我 所以...
Besides, you're here now, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
-我看看手♥机♥ -谁不停地给你发消息
- Let me get that. - Okay, who keeps texting you?
就是昨晚我在爱德药店认识的一个女生
It's just this girl I met at the Rite Aid last night.
雷蒙娜
Ramona.
我见过她
Oh, I met her.
我们还挺合得来的
Anyway, we kind of hit it off,
而且她一直发消息约我出去 所以...
and she's been texting me to hang out, so...
这反应代表好还是坏
Is that a good "Huh" or a bad "Huh"?
这代表我还在消化这件事
It's like a processing "Huh".
那是好的消化反应吗
So, is that like a good processing "Huh"?
-艾瑞克 我们正擅闯民宅呢 -对哦
- Eric, we're breaking and entering right now. - Right.
拒绝访问
可恶 我进不了他的电脑
Damn it. I can't get into his computer.
他有触控感应器 我们需要他的指纹
He has a touch sensor. We need his fingerprint.
我们要怎么拿到他的指纹
How are we gonna get his fingerprint?
-不要啊 -要的
- No. - Yeah.
-好恶心 -是的
- Gross. - Yeah.
好吧 我去拿我爸妈储物间的钥匙
Okay. I'll get the key to my parents' storage unit.
我妈超爱吃手指
My mom loves fingers,
但她说大拇指就像面包的两头一样不好吃
but she says thumbs are like the ends of bread,
所以我们也许会走运
so maybe we'll get lucky.
当然了 还有客厅
And of course, the living room.
这间房♥子会展示得非常棒
This house is gonna show really well.
楼上的洗衣间 超赞
The laundry room upstairs. Brilliant.
充满回忆啊
Mm. Lot of memories.
我在这养大了两个孩子 算上瑞秋就有三个了
I raised two kids here. Well, three if you count Rachel.
为什么会不算上瑞秋
Why wouldn't we count Rachel?
我们就别问瑞秋的事了
Let's not open the Rachel box.
为什么不把瑞秋算上 是你的事
Why we're not counting Rachel is your business.
瑞秋在那儿呢
Well, there's Rachel.
你是我的宝宝 你是我的宝宝 我的坏宝宝
You are my baby, you are my baby. You're my bad baby.
你在大门上留下一堆划痕
You leave scratches on the front door.
总想从妈妈的房♥子跑出去
You're always trying to run out of Mommy's house.
你知道我们不能让你跑出去的 绝对不能哦
You know we can't let you go outside. Never, never, never.
瑞秋为什么不能跑出去
Why can't Rachel run outside?
因为她不肯穿袜子
Because she will not wear her socks.
她的小爪爪就会弄脏 我就不能放到嘴里
Then her paws get dirty, and I can't put 'em in my mouth
像这样狂亲啦
and I kiss her like this-- mwah, mwah, mwah...
别干涉
Just leave it.
你觉得不许瑞秋
So, you think it's okay to
做狗之常情的事 真的没问题吗
deny Rachel what's natural and normal to her?
你觉得你知道什么对我的狗狗最好吗
You think you know what's best for my dog?
当然不是了
Of course not.
亲爱的 也许瑞秋觉得自然的对她并非最有益
Honey, maybe what feels natural to Rachel isn't what's best.
如果瑞秋她不栓链子不♥穿♥袜子乱跑
If she, Rachel, runs wild, untethered, sockless,
可能会遇到各种麻烦
she could get into all kinds of trouble.
她甚至有可能被发现在沙漠做不寻常的事
She might even get caught doing something unusual in the desert
然后被捕
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表