剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
- Indirectly. - No.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我放弃了去理发 放弃了樱桃木
Because I gave up my haircut and I gave up my cherry wood.
而且如果要杀他的话
And there's no scenario where we kill this guy
我肯定吃不了中餐了
and I still get Chinese food.
-他来了 -抱歉去了这么久
- Oh! There he is. - Sorry it took so long.
你们进来之前
I popped a couple of Oxys
我刚吃了几颗抗氧药 药效上来了
before you came and they just kicked in,
-所以我反应有点缓慢 -他反应缓慢
- so I'm moving kind of slow. - He's moving kind of slow.
-我不管 -我整个身体都麻木了
- I don't care. - My whole body's numb.
不骗你们 我刚手指被门夹到 什么都没感觉到
I shit you not, I slammed my finger in the door, I felt nothing.
-他什么都感觉不到 -我不管
- He feels nothing. - I don't care.
你们俩喜欢乐子吧
Hey, you guys like fun, right?
街那头在给一女同性恋犹太医生办葬礼
There's a funeral down the street for a gay, Jew lady-doctor.
你们想不想去朝她领养的黑人孩子吼两句
You wanna go shout stuff at her colored foster kids?
天呐 他简直就是完美人选
Jesus. He's perfect.
-谢谢 -不能在今晚
- Thank you. - Not tonight.
但我现在就想吃掉他
But I just wanna eat this gentleman now.
你刚说你想
Did you just say you wanna--
不是 你嗨了 听错了
No, you're high. You misheard me.
我们可以下次去吃中餐
We can go get Chinese food another time.
-老是说下次 -我保证我会很快的
- It's always another time. - But I'll be quick. I promise.
布恩 坏消息
Hey, Boone. Bad news.
我去
Oh, shit.
他们把葬礼改到了昨天 狡诈的犹太人
They moved that funeral to yesterday. Shifty Jews.
我刚和大家说我们今晚就在这玩
I told the crew that we'd just all hang out here tonight.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们正要走呢 对吧 亲爱的
We were just leaving. Right, sweetheart?
没错
Yes.
你们哪也不能去
Whoa. You ain't going nowhere.
除非你们买♥♥下我们垒球队的抽奖券
Not until you buy raffle tickets for our softball team.
-不用了 我们得走了 -等等
- No, we need to skedaddle. - Oh, hang on.
你们有一个团队
You guys have a whole team?
你们都是纳粹吗
Are you all Nazi-ish?
没错 你喜欢纳粹吗
Damn right. You like Nazis?
我不知道 从没尝试过
I don't know, I've never had one.
-或许你该试试 -我绝对会的
- Maybe you should try one sometime. - Oh, I definitely will.
-整本我都买♥♥了 -赞
- I'll take this whole book. - Awesome.
-100块 -你打垒球吗 休姆
- Hundred bucks. - You play ball, Hume?
我们在找一位白人外野手
We're looking for a white fielder.
等等 你刚是说白人外野手吗
Wait. Did you say "White" fielder?
对
Right.
等等 "对"是指你们要个白人外野手
Wait. "Right" like yes, you need a white fielder,
还是指你们需要一个合适的外野手
or "Right" like no, you need a right fielder?
-什么 -亲爱的 我们走
- What? - Honey, let's go.
我说完了
Yeah, I'm done here.
好的 别动哦 别动哦
Okay. Holding still, holding still.
我在把血清注射到你脊柱里
I'm releasing the serum into your spine,
快好了 你的头发好好闻
almost there, your hair smells great.
把针头抽出来
Taking the needle out...
断在你身体里了
And it snapped off inside you.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
-不错 -那就留在里面吧
- Fine. - Let's just leave it there.
记住 这不是治愈方法 只是抑制你的症状
Okay, remember, this isn't a cure. It just arrests your symptoms.
-所以你会一直这样 -这很棒
- So you're gonna stay exactly as you are. - Which is awesome.
好
Okay.
我十分钟后得上班
I have to be at work in ten minutes.
谢谢你们帮我
Thanks for helping me.
等等 在你走之前
Wait. Before you leave,
明晚蹦床公园半价
tomorrow night's half-price at the trampoline park.
-你想去吗 -不想
- You wanna go? - No.
-好吧 那周五晚上看电影呢 -不要
- Okay. How about a movie Friday night? - No.
周六去六旗魔术山呢
Magic Mountain on Saturday?
-不去 -不去
- No. - No.
看看我们 已经步调一致了
Wow, look at us, already on the same page.
我觉得她是在甩你
I think she's blowing you off.
我怀疑艾比"生病的"妈是活死人
I suspected Abby's "Sick" mother was undead,
我想她可能能帮我抑制我病情恶化
and thought she might be able to help me with my deterioration.
我睡你就是为了
The only reason I slept with you
建立情感纽带 这样你就会带我找到她
was to create an emotional bond so you'd lead me to her.
但现在你爱上我了
But now you've fallen for me?
我觉得你的尊严可能也断在她体内了
I think your dignity also snapped off inside her.
抱歉 艾瑞克 我得到血清了 我不再需要你了
Sorry, Eric. I got the serum, and I don't need you anymore.
我们玩得很开心 但我喜欢独来独往
We had some fun, but I'm kind of a loner.
回见了 短吻鳄
See ya later, alligator.
或者不再见了 鳄鱼
Or... maybe never again, crocodile.
要是我爸妈知道有另一个活死人
When my parents find out there's another undead person,
他们肯定会疯掉的
they're gonna freak out.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
不怎么好
Not great.
我不应该在雷蒙娜的事上怼你的
I shouldn't have given you such a hard time about Ramona.
不 不 没什么的
No. No, it's okay.
抱歉我一直在和你聊她
I'm sorry I couldn't stop talking about her.
我不是想让你嫉妒
I wasn't trying to make you jealous.
我没有嫉妒
I wasn't jealous.
我是生气
I was angry.
-生气 -是 你吓死我了
- Angry? - Yeah, you scared the hell out of me.
当你从雷蒙娜家打电♥话♥给我的时候 我以为你要死了
When you called me from Ramona's, I thought you were gonna die.
我再也见不到你了
I'd never see you again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要再那么对我了
Don't ever do that to me again.
不会的
I won't.
我应该去打扫地下室了 我跟我爸妈保证了
I should clean the basement. I promised my parents.
是啊 我该回家了
Yeah, I should get home.
-谢谢你做的一切 -谢谢你
- Hey, thanks for everything. - Thank you.
抱歉我这么执意要杀了布恩
I'm sorry I was so insistent on killing Boone.
对活死人来说无私是很难的
You know, being selfless doesn't come easy to the undead.
我们赶来了 我们正在享受我们的约会之夜
Hey, we made it here, we're having our date night.
我身处猪肉天堂
I am in pork heaven.
你知道龙虾缸好在哪吗
You know what's great about a lobster tank?
里面囤积了活的
You have a stockpile of live,
新鲜的 美味的食物 随时都能吃到
fresh, tasty food whenever you want it.
好观察力
Well-observed.
这就是我的龙虾缸
This is my lobster tank.
这些人就是我的龙虾
And these gentlemen are my lobsters.
等我饿了的时候 我们就可以去逮一个回来
And whenever I get hungry, we can just reach in and grab one,
美美吃一顿
and have a tasty meal.
纳粹龙虾 好刺♥激♥
Wow, Nazi-lobsters. That's intense.
但实际上 现在我只想享受我的晚餐
But actually, right now, I'd just like to enjoy my meal.
聊着正常的天 过一个正常的夜晚
Have one normal evening with normal conversation.
当然
Of course.
只是如果我们知道下一个要杀谁
It's just that if we know who we're gonna kill next,
我们就可以更好地制定计划
then we can plan better,
这样就可以给非杀人事情留出更多的时间了
and have more time for non-murder-y things.
不过好的 正常的聊天
But, yes, normal conversation.
看 多么漂亮的鱼
Look at that. What a beautiful fish.
当他们把鱼连着头端上来的时候
You know the food's authentic
你就知道这道菜很地道
when they serve the fish with the head on.
说到这 现在我们搞定了凯拉
Speaking of, now that we've dealt with Kayla,
我们明天得把加里的头杀掉
we have to kill Gary's head tomorrow.
是啊 我们要怎么做
That's right. How should we do that?
天气很好
Well, the weather has been great.
去户外应该不错
Something outside would be nice.
我们可以带他去派克岭
We could take him to Pike's Ridge.
把他放在俯瞰山谷的那块大圆石上 给他讲个笑话
Set him on that boulder overlooking the valley, tell him a joke,
在他笑的时候 用碎冰锥直插入脑
and while he's laughing, drive an ice pick through his brain.
不错
Oh, that's good.
我本来想倒数三下 但是在数到二的时候动手
I was thinking we'd count to three, but then do it on two.
但你的办法更好
But your way is better.
对不起 我又扯远了 你想要正常的聊天
I'm sorry. I'm doing it again. You wanted normal conversation.
不 没事的
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表