剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
There is a "Me" and a "Mate" and a "Meat."
还有驯服 吃和垫子
And "Tame" and "Eat" and "Mat."
你听明白了吗
Are you following me?
我能从多角度看问题
See, because I see things from all angles.
所以我是管事的
That's why I am in charge.
那你就听话一点 当我的队友
So, tame your meat and be a teammate to me.
好的
Okay.
-托德回来了 你好呀 -抱歉
- There he is! Hey, Todd. - Sorry about that.
我弟弟和我父亲的护士以为他们比我聪明
My brother and my father's nurse think they're smarter than me.
但他们并没有
And they're not.
回到刚才的话题
Well, jumping back in--
等等 希拉 你是不是说你有个新方案
Hang on. Sheila, didn't you say you had a different take?
我觉得卡尔的方案才行得通
I think Carl's idea is the way to go.
因为我读到过篇文章
Because I read something about
说的是千禧一代想要生态友好型住♥宅♥
millennials wanting eco-friendly homes.
-你刚才说的是不是这个 -不是
- Is that what you were talking about? - Nuh-uh.
你确定吗 听上去很像是
Are you sure? It sounded like it was.
不是
No.
你瞧 希拉的长项其实是市场营销
See, sales and marketing is really Sheila's forte.
她开始滔滔不绝地说什么未来大局的时候
You really can't listen to her when she starts spouting off
可不能信她的
about the big picture stuff.
托德 来展板这边
Todd, step over here to the easel.
让我带你看看我说的是什么
Let me show you what I'm talking about.
看这主浴室 大得都能在里面洗车了
Look at that master bathroom. You could wash a car in that thing.
人们需要的是空间 是奢华
What people want is space, luxury.
我♥干♥这一行比希拉久多了
I've been in this business a lot longer than Sheila,
我知道什么卖♥♥得好
and I know what sells.
相信我 越大就越好
Trust me, bigger is better.
忘了希拉和她那些生态屁话
And forget Sheila and her eco bullshit.
你为什么要翻我冰箱 马丁
Why were you rummaging through my freezer, Martin?
我只是想找点冰淇淋放在点心上吃
I was just looking for ice cream to put on my Danish.
这是芭芭拉的号♥码
Here's Barbara's number.
原来它就在电♥话♥旁边 你该走了
Turns out it was next to the phone, and I think you should leave.
但我们还没吃点心呢
But we haven't had our Danish.
你可以把它带走吃 孩子
You can take your Danish to go, son.
事实上
Actually,
我真的很想和你一起吃
I would really like us to eat it together.
有那个必要吗
Is that necessary?
有 吃点心是件乐事
Yes. Danish is a treat.
自己吃就没有乐趣了
It's no fun eating it alone.
好吧 马丁
Okay, Martin.
这也太好吃了
Damn, that's good.
是啊 真的好好吃
Boy, that is good.
听着 上校 我对这一切都很抱歉
Listen, Colonel. I'm sorry about all this.
我就不打扰你了 谢谢你给我芭芭拉的号♥码
I'll get out of your hair. Thanks for Barbara's number.
我希望她没什么事
Well, I hope she's all right.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
认识你很高兴 马丁
Well, nice meeting you, Martin.
我了个去
God!
-我得把这块皮肤要回来 -我♥操♥
- I'm gonna need that skin back. - Fuck!
我的天啊
God!
你在找这个吗
Looking for this?
妈的
Fuck!
等等 艾德
Now, Ed, hold on.
放松点 艾德
Ed... Hey, easy.
艾德 没必要这样的
Ed, it doesn't have to go like this.
我有种血清 能阻止你发狂
I have a serum that can keep you from going feral.
好吧 已经晚了
Okay, we're past that.
这是我刚学的舞步
I just learned that.
操
Fuck.
*我从没在希腊过过暑假*
*I've never spent a summer in Greece *
*我也不怎么弹吉他*
*And I don't really play guitar*
*斯文比我酷太多*
*Sven is so much cooler than me*
*真希望我是自己的化身*
*I wish I was my avatar*
我得告诉你斯文那边怎么样了
I gotta tell you what happened with Sven.
艾比 我不想压抑自己的情绪压到眼球掉出来
Abby, I don't want to hold my feelings in until my eyes pop out.
那么 你高兴我就高兴
So, I'm happy that you're happy,
但我还没准备好听这些细节
but I'm not ready to hear any details.
-约会并不顺利 -一五一十说来
- The date didn't go well. - Tell me everything.
好吧 斯文真的很体贴 我也很喜欢他
All right, well, Sven's really thoughtful, and I like him a lot.
他的头发很好看
He's got amazing hair,
他的味道有点像夏日海滩
and he smells kinda like summer at the beach.
快点黄掉
This better go south fast.
-但我没法跟他深入交谈 -这就对了
- But I couldn't talk to him. - Here we go.
我没法跟他说真实的自己是什么样的
I couldn't tell him anything real about myself.
而当我说了以后 他根本接受不了
And when I did, he couldn't handle it.
你懂的 我的生活变得复杂疯狂
You know, my life's just gotten so big and crazy,
唯一一个我能与之分享的人...是你
the only person I can really share it with is...well, you.
天啊 不能和斯文产生共鸣
Gee, not being able to connect with Sven
一定让你特别伤心失望吧
must've made you sad and disappointed.
我悲剧的恋爱经历让你超开心 对不对
My tragic love life makes you really happy, doesn't it?
不 没有 我无比同情你
No, no. I feel...terrible for you?
别说了
Stop it.
好吧 听着 我让斯文带我去了液压破碎站点
Okay, look, I got Sven to take me to the fracking site.
他有个特别棒的相机
He has this really fancy camera,
所以我们不用离太近
so we didn't need to get too close.
警卫以为我们只是
The guards thought we were just teenagers
互相拍照片的青少年
taking pictures of each other, you know,
然后我们就在他的马自达车盖上来了一炮
before we banged it out on the hood of his Mazda.
什么 好吧 你这是报复我
What? Oh, okay. Payback.
总之你看这些栅栏 就在那边有颗树
Anyway, look at this fence. Right there, there's a tree.
很容易就能往铁丝网上扔条毯子
You could easily throw a blanket on that barbed wire,
我们就能进去了
and we're in.
而且这块广♥告♥牌从高速路上就能看见
And this billboard can be seen from the highway.
我们就要在那里写下声明
That's where we make our statement.
我们真的要这么做
We're really gonna do this?
我想做
I want to do it.
-你要来吗[进来了吗] -来[进了]
- Are you in? - I am in.
我和斯文在他的车盖上
Huh, this is the exact conversation I had
有过一模一样的对话
with Sven on the hood of his car.
好吧 你是客人 你随便说
Okay, you know what? You are a guest in my room.
希拉
Sheila?
我找到他了 确实是蛤蜊的问题
I found the guy, and it was the clams!
-瞧瞧这是谁 -安妮来上舞蹈课了
- look who's here. - Anne came for her dance lesson.
应该很有意思
So, that should be fun.
你刚才说蛤蜊怎么了 乔
What were you saying about clams, Joel?
你好像很激动
You seemed pretty agitated.
安妮 我是在和我妻子讨论一件海鲜问题的私事
Anne, I was discussing a private seafood matter with my wife.
-你有意见吗 -没有 只是听着奇怪
- Do you have a problem with that? - No, it just sounded strange--
很好 那就没事了
Great. That's settled.
现在 你想要我教你跳探戈吗
Now, you want me to teach you how to tango?
我就是这样跳探戈的
Here's how I tango.
这些舞步或许不正宗
These moves may be unorthodox...
但在舞池上
but, on the dance floor...
我唯一服从的权威
the only authority I bow to...
就是节拍
is rhythm.
探戈
Tango.
丽莎还想要个搅拌机作为生日礼物
Lisa also wanted a blender for her birthday,
所以我要去买♥♥礼物了
so I'm just gonna get her that.
-晚安 希拉 -再见 安妮
- Good night, Sheila. - Bye, Anne.
我推荐维他美仕料理机 什么都能搅碎
I recommend the Vitamix. Cuts through anything.
连高尔夫球都能液化
You can liquefy a golf ball.
那么...
So...
我知道你说过让我别直面艾德 但是我那么做了
I know you told me not to confront Ed, but I did,
他确实是活死人并且袭击了我 但我守住了阵地
and he was undead and he attacked me, but I held my ground.
并且杀了他
And I killed him.
然后我把尸体塞进后备箱
Then I threw his body in the trunk,
开到沙漠 埋了他
drove it out to the desert, and buried him,
但现在我们知道是蛤蜊的问题了
but now we know it is the clams.
我们只需要找到贾婆婆餐厅的海鲜分销商
We just have to find Japopo's seafood distributor,
或许我们能阻止这件事
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表