剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
With her teeth, dear.
她向他们展示
And she shows them
我下周带着钱去瓜达拉哈拉市找你
So, I will see you in Guadalajara with the money next week.
我们做到了 兄弟 我们有钱了
We did it, buddy. We're rich.
-完美 谢谢 -不客气
- Perfect. Thank you. - You're welcome.
现在 我想你们帮我做件事
Now, I want you guys to do something for me.
-你耳朵怎么会这么痒 -不是那个
- Why do your ears get so itchy? - No, it's not that.
我希望你们杀了我
I want you to kill me.
-什么 -我侄女和海莉安全了
- What? - My niece and Hailey are safe.
我没有目标了
I don't have a purpose anymore.
我不想永远坐在一个花瓶里 这不是生活
I don't wanna sit in a vase forever, guys. That's no life.
可我们才刚开始重刷《火线》
But we just started rewatching The Wire.
乔
Joel...
我准备好死了
I'm ready to die.
我知道你和他成了朋友 亲爱的
I know you've gotten to be friends with him, honey,
但如果加里想死
but if Gary wants to die,
或者死得更透 我想我们该帮他
or be deader, I think we need to help him.
我知道 可我刚开始喜欢有他在身边
I know, but I just started to like having him around.
就像收留流浪狗一样
It's like taking in a stray dog.
驯服他 让他睡在你床上
Housebreaking him, letting him sleep on your bed...
然后有天你们玩叼骨头
Then one day you're playing fetch
他叼着一把枪回来 让你朝他开枪
and he comes back with a gun and asks you to shoot him.
艾比在路上了
Abby's on her way.
听着 如果语♥音♥不奏效
Listen, if this phone thing doesn't work
我们被抓 我想该由我来背锅
and we get caught, I think I should take the fall.
-乔 -我们就说我是连环杀手
- Joel. - We'll say I'm a serial killer
好奇吃人 而你并不知情
who's cannibal-curious, and you had no idea.
人们总是会被他们的配偶给震惊到
People are surprised by their spouses all the time.
朱迪·普朗普顿刚发现
Judy Plumpton just found out
鲍勃不喜欢任何形式的鹰嘴豆
that Bob doesn't like any form of chickpeas,
而他们结婚了20年 这有多不可思议
and they've been married 20 years. How crazy is that?
-亲爱的 -这样的话 你就能和艾比待在一起
- Honey- - - That way, you can stay with Abby.
我在监狱里也不会有事的
And I'd be fine in prison.
我很会交朋友 我喜欢上下铺
I make friends super easy and I love bunk beds.
但你还很挑食
You're also a picky eater
你不喜欢人们碰你的东西
and you don't like people touching your stuff.
再说 无法保证你能睡上铺
Plus, there's no guarantee you'll get the top bunk.
好啊
Hey, guys, what's up?
我们知道你们最近在忙一个学校项目
We know you've been working really hard on a school project,
所以我们决定给你们做了午餐
so we decided to make you some lunch.
午餐 天呐
Lunch. Oh, boy!
感觉有阴谋 不过随便咯
Sensing an agenda, but whatever.
字母形花片汤 天啊 真的
Alphabet soup? Oh, boy! And I mean it.
我什么都没干 它就已经在说"放屁"了
I haven't even done anything and it already says "Fart."
好像它知道谁在喝一样
Like it knows who's eating it.
你们待会儿要来参加我妈的洗礼吗
So, are you guys coming to my mom's baptism later?
做好准备 安妮邀请了一堆朋友
Prepare yourselves. Anne invited a ton of her friends,
所以会有很多警♥察♥
so it's gonna be wall-to-wall cops.
-他们忘了 -我们没忘
- They forgot. - We didn't forget.
不过我在想 我们去的话有多重要
But I am wondering, how important is it that we go?
一点不重要 我同意
Not at all? I agree.
我觉得我们要是不去的话 会引起嫌疑的
I think it's gonna be suspicious if we don't go.
再说 安妮或许是毁灭我们的使者
Besides, Anne may be the instrument of our doom,
但她还是我的朋友 这个洗礼对她很重要
but she's still my friend and this baptism is important to her.
她确实很喜欢上帝
The gal does love her some God.
对 无论我们做什么 她都能看到祂的足迹
Yeah, she sees His work in everything we do.
我知道是因为她给我织了一个枕头 上面写着
I know that because she crocheted me a pillow that says,
"无论我们做什么 我都能看到祂的足迹"
"I see His work in everything we do."
有宗教的慰藉和明确一定很棒吧
It must be nice to have the comfort and clarity of religion.
我唯一想印在枕头上的话是
The only things I believe in enough to put on a pillow are
"我在临时准备"和"所有人种都一个味"
"I'm winging it" and "All races taste the same."
安妮还邀请了
Oh, Anne also invited
凶杀组组长 比尔·拉米雷斯
the head of the homicide unit, Bill Ramirez.
我见过他一次 超级咄咄逼人
I met him once. Super intimidating.
我7岁的时候承认我偷了奶油糖
I confessed to stealing Milk Duds when I was seven,
而我根本没有偷
which I didn't even do.
还有这个
So, there's that, too.
比尔·拉米雷斯 亲爱的 还有这个
Bill Ramirez, honey. There's that, too.
我知道 亲爱的 但我们还是得去
I know, sweetheart, but we still have to go.
好吧 那我们就需要你们的帮助
Fine. Then we're gonna need your help with something.
-所以这顿午餐算是贿赂 -不是
- So this lunch was a bribe? - No.
我们只是觉得很内疚 因为我们要让你们
We just feel guilty because we're gonna ask you
去做一件有潜在危险的事
to do something that's potentially dangerous.
我们想让你们美餐一顿 激励你们去
And we wanted to give you a treat to incentivize you to go--
确实是贿赂了
Oh, it is a bribe.
我不敢相信你家人的存亡就指望我们了
Wow, I can't believe your family's survival comes down to us.
我爸妈不能在你家附近偷偷摸摸藏手♥机♥
My parents can't sneak around your house trying to hide a phone.
要是被抓了怎么办
What if they got caught?
你知道他们会被抓 因为他们什么都不擅长
Which you know they would because they're not good at anything.
除了做房♥产经纪人
Apart from being realtors.
而他们连它的发音都搞不清
And they don't even pronounce that right.
只是在鬼鬼祟祟做事的时候
It's just when it comes to being clandestine,
在字母形花片汤里拼脏话
spelling dirty words in alphabet soup
让我很不自在
is kind of the edge of my comfort zone.
我妈和安妮还在院子里吗
Are my mom and Anne still in the yard?
-嗯 还在摆椅子 -好
- Yeah, still putting out chairs. - Okay.
好了 这有一件丹的防弹衣
All right, I got one of Dan's flak jackets.
我把手♥机♥放衣服口袋里
I'm placing the phone in the pocket,
没放太深 这样我们打电♥话♥的时候安妮就能听到
but not so deep that Anne won't hear it when we call and...
怎么了
What?
这是C4炸♥弹♥
This is C4.
这是军用级别的炸♥药♥ 丹为什么会有
That's a military-grade explosive. Why would Dan have this?
因为他鲁莽 愚蠢
Because he was reckless and stupid.
-我们拿走吧 我今晚可以用 -什么 不行
- Let's take it. I can use it tonight. - Wait, what? No.
艾比 你今晚不能去
Abby, you shouldn't go tonight,anyway.
事情太多了
There's way too much happening.
再等几天 看事情会不会平息下来
Just give it a few days, see if things settle down.
事情永远不会平息
Things are never going to settle down.
你可说不准
You don't know that.
艾瑞克 也许不是现在 但是终有一天
Eric, it might not be now, but one day,
他们会来抓我妈妈的
they're going to come for my mom.
等到那天到来时 我们的生活就完了
And when that happens, our lives are over.
所以在这一切结束前
So before this ends,
我想知道我曾经来过 存在过
I wanna know that I was here, that I existed.
我得留下自己的印记
I need to make a mark.
-靠毁掉某样东西吗 -靠拯救某样东西
- By destroying something? - By saving something.
我没时间等别人来做了
And I don't have time to wait for someone else to do it.
我很欣赏你的献身精神和钢铁决心
I really admire your commitment and steely resolve,
但我希望你没有
but I wish you didn't have any of it.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
-瞧 因为是蓝色的 -还有绿色
- You see, 'cause it's blue... - And green.
还有绿色 这样你就知道了
And green. That's how you know.
-艾瑞克 艾比 -嗨
- Eric, Abby. - Hi.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
艾瑞克在今天丽莎洗礼的神圣日子
Eric has something he wants to say to you
有话对你说
on this, the holy day of Lisa's baptism.
艾瑞克
Eric?
今天是我妈妈的洗礼日
Today is my mother's baptism.
阳光灿烂 风和日暄 气温会达到32度
It'll be sunny and warm, high in the mid-90s.
他好害羞 我帮他开个头吧
He's so shy. I'll start him off.
他想说他很感激
He just wants to say how much he appreciates
你为丽莎做的一切
everything you've done for Lisa
很开心你进入了他们的生活
and how happy he is that you're in their lives.
-行了吗 -嗯
- Okay, buddy? - Okay.
剩下的就交给你了
The rest is up to you.
她基本上说完了
I mean, she pretty much said it.
谢谢 艾瑞克 你真好
Thank you, Eric. That's sweet.
我爱你妈妈 我觉得你也很棒
I love your mother, and I think you're pretty great, too.
这个...
Oh, well...
我去拿点防晒霜
Well, I'm just gonna grab some sunscreen.
等等 我叫你妈妈的话会不会很怪
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表