剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
诺瓦克校长找不到肯作证的人
Principal Novak couldn't get anyone to talk.
没有遗留问题 我跟你学的
No loose ends. I learned that from you.
多数是从你的错误中学到的
Mostly from your mistakes.
没错 我们不擅长杀人
Yes, we're not good at murder.
我恰恰认为这是优良品质
I happen to believe that's a positive quality.
我觉得最难过的是
And what I find most upsetting
你看起来毫无悔意
is that you don't seem to have any remorse.
-我确实不后悔 -一点都没有吗
- I don't. - None?
-你希望我撒谎说有吗 -当然不是
- Do you want me to lie and say that I do? - Of course not.
对吧
Right?
她这是怎么了 我们养出了一个怪物吗
What's happening to her? Are we raising a monster?
我不知道 她最近见过太多疯狂事了
I don't know. She's seen so much crazy stuff lately.
我就不该在她面前撕碎那个塞尔维亚人
I shouldn't have ripped apart that Serbian guy in front of her.
回想起来 我当时应该换个方式处理
Looking back, I might've handled that differently.
我杀了她最好朋友的继父
I killed her best friend's stepdad
还把他尸体放在我们家浴缸里
and put his body in our bathtub.
这故事可不适合在她婚礼上说
That's not a story I'm gonna tell at her wedding.
-不好 我手指又渗出来了 -老天
- Oh, no. My finger's oozing again. - Oh, Jesus.
我们是不是在自欺欺人
Are we kidding ourselves?
万一我们无法同时处理所有问题 怎么办
What if we can't keep all these balls in the air?
我们别无选择
We have to.
太令人不知所措了
It's so overwhelming.
艾比 阻止一场蛤蜊瘟疫 现在工作又变怪
Abby, stopping a clam plague, and now work's gotten weird.
我们的新治安官邻居
Our new sheriff neighbor is
在调查以前治安官邻居的死
looking into the murder of our old sheriff neighbor.
我真希望你能吃鸡肉
I just wish you could eat chicken.
好了 我们的首要任务是让艾比重回正轨
All right, our first priority is getting Abby back on track.
所以明天 我们带她去见她打的男孩
So tomorrow, we take her to see that boy she hit
-逼她向对方道歉 -好主意
- and we make her apologize. - Good idea.
伟大的杂耍人弗朗西斯科·加里巴尔迪曾说过
As the great juggler Francisco Garibaldi once said,
"当心怀恐惧 而空中有刀子时
"When there's fear in your heart and knives in the air,
聪明的杂耍人会专注于一把刀"
the wise juggler focuses on but a single blade."
你怎么那么沉迷杂耍
What's with you and the juggling?
我看了一部很酷的杂耍人纪录片 你也该看看
I saw a cool documentary about a juggler. You should watch it.
-我不会看的 -后面有神转折
- I'm not going to watch it. - It has a great twist.
告诉我
Tell me about it.
他有4个老婆和18个孩子
He had four wives and 18 children,
但他们都不知道有其他人的存在
and none of them knew about each other.
他抛接的不只是球 还有家庭
He was juggling balls and families.
太疯狂了 我想看
That's crazy. I would've liked to have watched that.
你还是可以看的
You can still watch it.
算了 兴致都给你毁了
No. You ruined it.
真不敢相信你们俩竟然逼我这么做
I can't believe you guys are actually making me do this.
你们会向死在你们手上的人道歉吗
You apologized to all your victims?
别拿我们和你比较了
Let's stop comparing our behaviors.
某一天 如果你有了孩子
Someday, if you have kids,
而且你感染了病毒 开始杀人
and you get a virus, and start killing people,
你会感激我和你妈妈现在做的事
you'll appreciate how well your mother and I are doing.
对 然后你会给我打电♥话♥说
It's true. And then you're gonna call and be like,
"妈妈 我的天 这太难了"
"Mom, oh, my God, this is so hard."
而我会说 "知道就好"
And I'll say, "Mm-hmm."
我们知道在过去几周里
We know over the last few weeks,
我们没有花太多精力尽好父母的职责
we haven't been as focused on parenting as we should have.
但从现在开始 我们会更负责点
But starting now, we're gonna be more hands-on.
给你上的第一课就是 当你伤害了某人
And lesson number one is when you hurt somebody--
-比如杀了他们 -不 我说的是你
- Like by killing them? - No. This is about you.
当你做错了事 你要负责任
When you do something wrong, you take responsibility.
比如向警♥察♥举报你们
By turning yourself into the police?
不 我们说的还是你 你得道歉
No, still on you. You apologize.
-向你抛弃的亲人 -我说完了 该你了
- To the loved ones you've left behind? - I'm done. Your turn.
不道歉就拿不到你的iPad
Apologize or you're not getting your iPad back.
所以威胁我让我说我自己都不信的话
So blackmailing me into saying something I don't believe
就是你们的为人父母之道
is your idea of good parenting?
你还是承认这是为人父母
So, you admit it is parenting.
好吧 赶紧把这事解决了
Fine. Let's get this over with.
好气派的屋子 控制好你的情绪
Impressive house. Great curb appeal.
好 如果一切顺利
Yeah. If this goes well,
我们说不定还能留张名片
maybe we can leave our card.
你好 我们是乔和希拉·哈蒙德
Hello. We're... Joel and Sheila Hammond.
-我还真不习惯用真名 -是啊 很诡异
- I'm not used to using our actual names. - Yeah, weird.
你肯定认识我们的女儿 艾比
And I believe you know our daughter Abby.
我见过她
I've seen her.
她今天是来道歉的 对吧 艾比
She came here today to apologize. Isn't that right, Abby?
-对 -你听起来很不情愿
- That's correct. - Sounds like you don't really want to.
是的
Nope.
行 进来吧
Tight. Come on in.
好漂亮的房♥子
Lovely home.
我们看得出来 因为我们卖♥♥过很多房♥子
And we should know because we sell a lot of homes.
跟这一样高端的房♥子
High-end homes like this one.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好 我是父子海鲜批发公♥司♥的一半
Hello. I'm one half of a father-son seafood distribution company.
我就是那个儿子
I'm the son.
我爸来不了
Anyway, my dad can't be here.
并不是因为他是个不称职的父亲 绝不是
Well, not that he's an absent father. Far from it.
我们一起做很多事 打网球 猜字谜
We do a lot of things together-- tennis, word puzzles.
有时候只是静静地坐在一起
Sometimes we just sit quietly side by side,
那也挺好 对吧
and that's all right, too.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我们想成为你们新的海鲜批发商
Right, we want to be your new seafood distributor.
我们可以试着做做 比如先从蛤蜊开始
We could do it on a trial basis. Maybe start with clams.
谁卖♥♥给你蛤蜊
Who sells you your clams?
我们卖♥♥的蛤蜊并不多
We don't serve a lot of clams.
或许是因为你的蛤蜊批发商没找对
Maybe because you are swimming with the wrong clammers.
卖♥♥给你蛤蜊那家伙的名字叫啥
What'd you say your clam guy's name was?
你为什么老提蛤蜊
Why do you keep bringing up clams?
有吗 你才是最后提到蛤蜊的人
Am I? Because you're the one who brought it up last.
听着 我不知道你是怎么回事
Listen, I'm not sure what's going on here,
但你最好离开
but you should go.
好的 我父亲和我尊重你选择批发商的决定
Understood. My father and I respect your decision to stay with--
卖♥♥蛤蜊给你们的人是谁来着
who did you say your clam guy was?
-滚 -很好
- Get out. - Very good.
上吗
Dare I?
那根玉米肠闻着很美味
That corn dog smells really great.
这是最后一根了
It's the last one.
好吧
Fair enough.
所以 艾比过来是想说...
So, what Abby came to say was...
克里斯蒂安 我真的很抱歉[遗憾]...
Christian, I really am sorry...
你在和女性的早期关系里
that something went so wrong
出了这么大的问题
in your early relationships with women
最后成了个无可救药的大混♥蛋♥
that you ended up being such an irredeemable douchebag.
-艾比 -我决定不要iPad了
- Abby. - I've decided I don't need my iPad back.
手♥机♥够大了
Phones have gotten big enough.
如果我和女性的关系这么不好
If my relationships with women are so messed up,
那我为什么13岁就能破处了
then why did I have sex at age 13?
砰
Boom.
兄弟 这可得好好剖析一下
Buddy, there's a lot to unpack there.
伙计们 不要继续互相辱骂
Guys, let's stop with all the name-calling
以及揭露让人不安的性行为了
and the unsettling sexual revelations
还是言归正传吧
and just get back to why we're here.
拜托了 文明一点
And, please, let's keep it civil.
叮咚 我们回来啦
Ding-dong, we're home.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck me.
-你俩 -克里斯 克里斯塔
- You two. - Chris? Christa?
克里斯蒂安是你们儿子吗
Christian is your son?
我明白了
Oh, I see what you've done there.
你俩在我们家干什么
What are you doing in our house?
我们女儿很后悔用餐盘打了你们儿子
Our daughter felt great remorse for hitting your son with a tray
决定过来道歉
and came to apologize.
-她用餐盘打了我们儿子 -只打了脸
- She hit our son with a tray? - Only in the face.
我是艾比
I'm Abby.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表