剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
克里斯蒂安
Hey! Christian.
-你准备拿它打我 -把无人机还给我
- You're gonna hit me with that? - Give me my drone.
不
No.
我就知道
Yeah, that's what I thought.
-你好 -有人在吗
- Hello? - Anyone here?
伙计 就你一个人吗
Hey, buddy. Working alone?
我们四周看下
Let's look around.
我们用了很多洗碗手套
We go through a lot of dish gloves.
是啊 我们杀了很多人
Yeah, well, we kill a lot of people.
有时候也洗碗
And sometimes do dishes.
我知道 我只是担心我们留下的碳足迹
I know. I just worry about our carbon footprint.
我们尽力了 你知道每次我们杀人都发生了什么吗
We do our part. You know what happens every time we kill someone?
开车的人就少了
They drive less.
也对
Yeah.
现在还是AJ的班
It's still AJ's shift.
下个人半小时后上班 我们得赶快
The next guy starts in a half-hour, so we have to hurry.
监视器在这里
Here are the monitors.
你觉得我应该不上班了吗
So, do you think I should just not work at all?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, honey.
因为我不能除了杀人和吃人外
Because killing and eating people
什么也不做
can't be the only thing that I do.
那我就变成一个怪物了
Then I'd just be a monster.
你可以培养些兴趣爱好
Well, you could have hobbies.
你喜欢远足 亲近大自然
You like hiking, getting out into nature.
知道还有谁喜欢远足和大自然吗
You know who else likes hiking and nature?
著名怪物大脚怪
Well-known monster Bigfoot.
就因为某个怪物做这些事
Just because one monster does those things
不代表这些事是他的专利
doesn't mean he gets to own them.
等下 你出现了 停
Wait, there you are. Stop.
这里除了AJ没别人了
No one but AJ is around.
你只是在盯着他
You're just staring at him.
你在等我用完吹风机时
Where's that patience when you're
怎么没有这种耐性
waiting for me to finish using the hair dryer?
我只等了AJ一小时
I've only been waiting on AJ for an hour.
他出来了
Here he comes.
我记起来了 他很生气因为我盯着他
Oh, I remember this. He was mad 'cause I was staring at him.
他觉得这样很恐怖
He thought it was creepy.
他推了你
He pushed you!
不能对别人这样
You can't just do that to someone.
是 剧透一下
Yeah, well, spoiler alert,
这样干的后果就是躺尸在我们的冰箱里
this does end with his torso in our freezer.
你拳击越来越好了
You've gotten really good at that.
谢谢 安妮最近在教我
Thanks! Anne's been teaching me.
真希望能让她看看 她会很惊喜的
I wish I could show her this. She'd be so impressed.
不 不能这样做
No, I can't.
等下 就这样了 我就走了
Wait, that's it? I just left?
我们没看见外面有血迹
We didn't see any blood outside.
或许你没在这杀他 或许你之后跟踪他
Maybe you didn't kill him here. Maybe you followed him later--
太刺♥激♥了
That was intense.
是啊
Yeah.
天呐 你在用靴子杀死他的大脑
Oh, my God, you're using the boot to kill his brain.
但靴子哪去了
But where did the boot go?
那只狗
The dog!
我们只用摸透这只狗的思维
All we have to do is get inside this guy's mind.
你好啊 小兄弟 你一般把东西♥藏♥哪
Hey, buddy. Where do you hide things?
你把你的秘密东西♥藏♥在扣车场的哪里了
Where on this vast lot do you stash your secret...
你屁♥股♥底下
Under your butt.
找到了
We got it.
看看你在清理现场
Look at you cleaning up.
快删了我们走
Just delete it and we'll get out of here.
请稍等
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我杀人时 感觉很自然 但是
When I'm killing someone, it all feels natural, but...
看着自己杀人
watching myself?
或许你是对的 我不该接触人类
Maybe you're right. I shouldn't be around people.
你应该撇下我继续和卡尔共事
You should keep working with Carl without me.
我们可以试一段时间 看看是什么感觉
We could just try it for a little while, see how it feels.
好 我帮你准备今天的投资人会议
Yeah. I'll prep you for that investor meeting today.
好的
Okay.
二十年的老搭档 合作愉快
Twenty-year partnership. It was a good run.
我们还是夫妻
And we'll still be married, of course.
我们还有艾比 还有房♥子和车
And we have Abby, and the house, and cars.
你在列出我们共有的东西吗
Are you just listing things we have in common?
露台家具
Patio furniture.
吹风机
The hair dryer.
好了 删掉了
That's it. It's done.
就像从未发生过一样
Yeah. It was like it never happened.
我拿到夜视镜了 那今晚
Got the goggles. So, about tonight--
哇 看看你的脸
Whoa, hey, wow. Look at your face.
太过了吗
Oh, too much?
不是 不 你看起来美极了
No! No, you look amazing.
-谢谢 -就像一只性感的浣熊
- Thank you! - Like a sexy raccoon.
他们说我取了牙套后
They said I'd be better with girls
会更擅长和女生相处 但我觉得不是这样
when I got my braces off, but I see no sign of that.
你妈给我画的
Your mom got to me.
关于今晚 我改变心意了
So, about tonight, I'm having some second thoughts.
谢天谢地 好吧 我也是
Oh, man, thank God. Okay. Me, too.
对 因为光在广♥告♥牌上涂鸦还不够
Right, because graffiti on a billboard isn't enough.
我看见丹的衣柜里有一些很厉害的炸♥药♥
I saw these crazy explosives in Dan's closet.
我在想 如果我们想造成轰动
I'm thinking, if we really wanna make an impact,
应该把液压破碎站点的拖车给炸了
we should blow up the trailer on the fracking site.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
我知道 要么成大事要么回家 对吗
I know. Go big or go home, right?
-我做不到 -别担心
- I can't do that. - Well, don't worry.
今晚还不用动手 我们先计划一下
We're not gonna do it tonight. We'll plan it out.
不 我都做不到 我连涂鸦都不想
No, I can't do any of that. I don't even wanna do the graffiti.
-什么 -前几天
- What? - The other day,
你叫我狠角色的时候 我想做那样的人
when you called me a badass, I wanted to be that guy.
我也试过了 但我不是那种人
I tried to be that guy, but I'm not.
你可以的 你可以喝几瓶激浪
You can be. We'll get you a couple of Mountain Dews.
艾比 对不起
Abby, I'm sorry.
我退出
I'm out.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我们今晚还是可以一起吃饭 如果你愿意
We can still get something to eat tonight, if you want.
不了 我要回家了 研究下这次行动
No, I should go home, do some research on this stuff.
好吧 改天
Right. Another time?
没问题
Sure. Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
生态住♥宅♥ 可以省钱和拯救地球
With eco-homes, you save money and the planet,
因为环保生活才是正确的生活方式
because living right is the right way to live.
我爸要是还在世
This is just the kind of shit my dad would've hated
肯定会讨厌这些东西
if he were alive.
就这样定了
Let's do it.
去你爹的 上帝保佑他在天之灵
Yeah, fuck your dad! God rest his soul.
-干得漂亮 乔 -干得漂亮 乔
- Impressive work, Joel. - Impressive work, Joel!
-谢谢你 托德 -谢谢你 托德
- Thanks, Todd. - Thanks, Todd!
卡尔很激动
Carl's pretty excited.
卡尔很激动
Carl's pretty excited!
-亲爱的 -我在这呢
- Honey? - I'm in here!
谢谢你 你在清理冰箱
Oh, thank you. You're cleaning the freezer.
是 我把AJ放到仓库冰柜去了
Yeah. I took AJ to the storage unit
还给他去了骨好装得下
and de-boned him so he'd fit in that.
我差不多把这个冰箱恢复原样了
And I've almost got this one back to normal,
虽然冰块总是渗血
although the ice cubes keep coming out red.
-推介得怎么样 -非常成功
- How was the pitch? - I crushed it.
太好了 为哈蒙德家喝彩
That's so great. Yay for the Hammon...d.
-然后我辞职了 -什么
- And then I quit. - What?
开完会后 卡尔开了一瓶苏格兰威士忌
After the meeting, Carl was breaking out the scotch.
我发现我进入这行不是因为我热爱房♥地♥产♥
I realized I didn't get into this because I love real estate.
我进入这行是因为我爱你
I got into this because I love you.
"哈蒙德房♥地♥产♥"
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表