剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
没错 别人先拯救了不是我们的错
Yeah, it's not our fault someone saved it first.
是我 安妮
It's Anne.
该死
Shit!
-你好 安妮 -你们好
- Hi, Anne. - Hi.
我过来是想跟你们道谢
I just came over to say thank you.
你们不是说
You know, when you guys told me
我关于那些失踪人口的理论站不住脚吗
that my theory on the missing people was half-baked?
的确有点牵强
It was a little runny in the middle, yes.
你们的怀疑态度让我更深入挖掘
Well, your skepticism made me dig deeper.
我进一步调查那个失踪的纳粹
And I looked more into that missing Nazi,
结果发现他约会过...
and it turns out that he dated,
准备好了吗
wait for it...
加里的侄女
Gary's niece.
还有两个纳粹也失踪了
And two more Nazis have also gone missing.
没错 都连接上了
Yeah. It's all connecting.
我告诉我上司 他叫我把案子交给凶杀组
I told my boss and he wants me to take it to Homicide.
-凶杀组 -凶杀组
- Homicide? - Homicide.
没错 他们一旦开始调查
Yeah, once those guys sink their teeth into something,
就不会轻易罢休
there's no letting up.
所以到下周
So by next week,
可能会有一整队警探调查此案
there could be a whole team of detectives working on this.
-但画蜥蜴的事呢 -对啊
- But... but what about painting lizards? - Yeah.
-该死的蜥蜴在哪呢 安妮 -在这儿
- Where are the fucking lizards, Anne? - Right here.
是你们想要的蜥蜴宝宝 用来表达我的感谢
It's a baby one, like you wanted, as a thank-you.
如果你们没有警告我 我的推测有多薄弱
If you hadn't warned me how weak my theory was,
我就会继续给我上司说
then I would've kept pushing it to my boss
然后完全丧失可信度
and I would've lost all credibility.
-不客气 -我得先走了
- You're welcome. - Anyway, I gotta get going.
丽莎明天就要进行洗礼
Lisa's baptism is tomorrow
我要做一份屌♥炸天的祷告清单
and I'm putting together a banging pray-list.
明天见
See you there!
-凶杀组警探 -我知道
- Homicide detectives! - I know!
还记得一小时前 有人向我们发射火箭炮吗
Remember an hour ago when someone shot a rocket at us?
-记得 -要是那已经算是好日子了呢
- Yeah. - What if those were the good times?
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表