剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
布恩也许是纳粹 但他对鸟儿可好了
Boone may be a Nazi, but he's very kind to birds.
你是在犹豫要不要杀了他吗
Are you having second thoughts about killing him?
不是 之前那个塞尔维亚人已经快吃完了
No, we're almost out of the Serb guy.
而且布恩崇拜希♥特♥勒♥
And Boone idolizes Hitler.
那可是希♥特♥勒♥啊
The Hitler.
我得把这混♥蛋♥从奶到牙吃干净了
Gonna eat this bastard tits to teeth.
-从奶到牙 -措辞而已
- "Tits to teeth?" - It's an expression.
意思是全部都吃了
It means to eat all of something.
不 宝贝 我可没听过这种说法
No, baby, not that I've heard.
-从牙床到拇指呢 -好吧
- "Gums to thumbs"? - Sure.
我们有办法把尸体弄出来吗
Do you see a way for us to get the body out?
会很难
Well, it's gonna be tough.
没有小巷子 有很多行人
There's no alley, there's a lot of foot traffic,
街角还有一家711便利店
and there's a 7-Eleven on the corner,
所以晚上一样不方便
so night's not gonna be any better.
杀个人真难 我以前还觉得这点是好事呢
Killing people is hard. I used to think that was a good thing.
贾婆婆餐厅开门了 我得挂了
They're opening up Japopo's. I gotta go.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
我要弄到他们的小票收据
I'm gonna get their receipts
看看有没有其他人和你和雷蒙娜一样
and find out if anybody else ordered the clams
在那晚点了特♥价♥蛤蜊
the same night as you and Ramona.
如果有 我就去找到他们
If they did, I'll track them down.
如果他们转化了
And if they turned,
我们就知道问题是出在蛤蜊上了
we'll know it was the clams.
然后我就会努力拯救人类 从奶到牙
Then, I'll try to save humanity, tits to teeth.
我有听说过这种说法
Well, I heard it somewhere.
但你要怎样搞到那些小票
But what's your plan to get the receipts?
不会要假扮成卫生稽查员吧
You're not gonna pretend you're a health inspector, are you?
不是 但如果是的话有什么问题吗
No. But why would that be bad?
因为他们会要求看证件的
Because they would ask for ID.
对哦 我也是这么想的
Right. We had the same reason.
你在小型冷库里玩吗
You're hanging out in the walk-in freezer?
-别 -你好
- Don't do it. - Hello.
我是纪录片导演 想拍一部
I'm a documentary filmmaker working on a movie
关于餐饮行业小费的片子
about tipping in the restaurant industry.
我前段时间在英国 他们完全不给小费
I was recently in England where they don't tip at all.
所以真是很有意思
So that's been interesting.
一整部纪录片都讲小费吗
A whole documentary on tipping?
也许会延伸到其他方面
It may expand to other areas.
种族 年龄歧视 诸如此类 天使
Race. Ageism. What have you. Angels.
我老婆超爱天使
Oh, my wife loves angels.
她觉得自己在优胜美地看见过一个
She once thought she saw one in Yosemite.
真是不可思议
Incredible.
我也许可以让她上镜接受采访
I might want to interview her on camera.
那太好了
That'd be great.
没问题
Done.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我想看看你们过去三周的小票收据
I'd love to see your receipts from the past three weeks.
没问题啊 毕竟这是为我老婆电影出力 是吧
I guess that'd be okay. I mean, it's for my wife's movie, right?
你在点评网上喷了我们一顿
You wrote a scathing Yelp review about us.
我的厨师通过照片认出你了
My cook recognized you from your picture.
没错 我写过
Yes, I did.
你老婆明天有空接受采访吗
Would your wife be available for an interview tomorrow?
你得给我写个好点的评价
You need to write me a better review.
问题在于 我是点评网的精英会员
The thing is, I have Yelp Elite Member status.
所以我点评的真实性...
So the integrity of my reviews--
你猜怎么着 我会给你写个好评的
You know what? I'll write you a good review.
不不不 不要用手♥机♥写
No, no, no, not on your phone,
真实性先生 你得花时间用心写
Mr. Integrity. Put some time into it.
今晚再来
Come back tonight.
把我哄高兴了 我就把小票给你
If I like it, I'll give you the receipts.
好吧 就是因为你这种人
Fine. But people like you are the reason
我们国家的纪录片才走向衰亡
documentary filmmaking is dying in this country.
希拉 希拉
Sheila. Sheila...
时间到
Time!
我得上班去了姐们 和你拳击很有趣
I gotta get to work, girlie. You're fun to spar with.
你打了二十分钟都不累
You hit for, like, 20 minutes. You're not even tired.
我最近精力充沛
I have a lot of energy lately.
戒乳制品了 明天继续吗
I gave up dairy. Again tomorrow?
好的 得保持身材
Yeah, sure. Gotta keep in shape.
我能想象 毕竟你是治安官
I can imagine so, being a sheriff.
什么 不 我们每天大多数时候都坐在车上
What? Oh, no. We mostly just sit in a car all day.
我说的是丽莎
I was talking about Lisa.
她是个粗野 精力充沛的情人
She's a very physical and energetic lover.
我开始觉得是她杀了丹
I'm beginning to think she killed Dan.
-顺便提下 我们在约会 -祝贺你
- We're dating, by the way. - Oh, well, congratulations.
说到丹 调查有新进展吗
Speaking of Dan, any news on the investigation?
没有 但最近圣克拉丽塔
Nope. But a lot of people
失踪了很多人
have gone missing from Santa Clarita lately.
-要问我的话 是太多了 -有人问你吗
- Too many, if you ask me. - Is anyone asking you?
没有 我建议我们成立特别小组
No. I suggested we start a task force
调查失踪人口之间有无关联
to see if any of these disappearances are connected,
但我上司不听我的 我就是个副治安官
but my boss won't listen to me. I'm just a deputy.
真令人丧气 看样子这案子破不了
Frustrating. Sounds like a lost cause.
你就别操心了
You should let that go.
多注重你自己 有什么能让安妮开心
Focus more on you. What makes Anne happy?
基♥督♥永无止尽的爱
Christ's infinite love.
祂很棒 还有别的吗
Yeah, He's great. What else?
我喜欢画画
I like to paint.
那就花精力在画画上 还有别的吗
Well, put your energy into that! What else?
-我喜欢园艺 -那你应该种些花
- I like gardening. - Well, then you should grow some flowers,
把它们放进花瓶里再描摹一番 还有呢
put them in a vase and paint that shit. What else?
-解开谜团 -下一个
- I love solving mysteries. - Next!
你是对的 希拉
You know what, you're right, Sheila.
我要做自己想做的
I'm gonna do what I want and
我要自己调查这些失踪人口
I'm gonna look into these missing people myself
看他们之间是不是有关联
and see if there's a connection.
不 你应该种植和作画
No. You should plant and paint.
你没精力做别的事了
You'll be too tired for anything else.
如果我像你一样戒乳制品就行
Not if I quit dairy, like you.
你太鼓舞人心了
You are so inspiring.
我送你个盆栽 又园艺又艺术 妈的
I'll get you a bonsai tree. That's gardening and art. Fuck.
"天使愿意为了一顿贾婆婆餐厅自助通心粉
"The angels in heaven would surely give up their wings
而放弃自己的翅膀"
for one trip to Japopo's all-you-can-eat penne bar."
-很好 -真的吗
- It's good. - Really?
-你在讽刺是吗 -不
- You're being sarcastic, right? - No.
-那就不好 -妈的
- Then it's bad. - Shit.
写这个比我想象中难好多
Writing this is so much harder than I thought it would be.
你想抽会儿大♥麻♥吗
You wanna smoke a little?
让灵感涌动起来 有段时间没抽过了
Get the creative juices going. It's been a while.
不 我得集中注意力
No, I gotta stay focused.
如果我们抽了 我们就会又去设计运动鞋
If we get high, we'll just end up designing sneakers again.
你到底怎么了
Okay, what is going on with you?
你不想抽大♥麻♥ 你进了医院
You don't wanna smoke, you were in the hospital,
现在你又给一家你形容为"庸俗到极致"的餐厅
now you're writing a good review for a place you once called
写好评
"Thunderously mundane."
我不想再对你撒谎了
I don't wanna lie to you anymore.
-很好 -但我不能告诉你
- Good. - But I can't tell ya.
-真的吗 -抱歉
- Seriously? - I'm sorry.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你 里克
Thanks, Rick.
别离开我 兄弟
Yeah. Just don't disappear on me, man.
我不会的
I'm trying not to.
你们在抱抱 真好 别因为我停下来
You guys are hugging. That's so nice. Don't stop on my account,
但你们抱完后 我有话对你说 乔
but when you're done, Joel, I really need to talk to you.
抱完了
We're good.
拜拜 里克
Bye-bye, Rick.
我刚刚跟安妮一起玩拳击
So, I was boxing with Anne,
她觉得圣克拉丽塔的失踪人口之间
and she thinks that all the missing people in Santa Clarita
可能有所关联
might be connected.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表