剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
-靠 -我劝过她就此打住
- Shit! - I tried to convince her to let it go.
但是讽刺的是
But with almost poetic irony,
我反而激发她去追查到底了
I inspired her to get to the bottom of it.
天呐 我跟你说过别和警♥察♥交朋友
Jesus. I told you, you shouldn't be friends with a cop.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
五十步笑百步
Said by the man who was just wrapped in a warm embrace with a cop.
这不一样
That's different.
安妮是一个积极进取的副治安官
Anne is an intense and ambitious sheriff's deputy.
里克进圣克拉丽塔警局
Rick joined the Santa Monica police
是为了可以在沙滩上骑马
so he could ride a horse on the beach.
我们就这么什么也不做互相找茬吧
Well, we can sit around and play the blame game.
也许是我错了 也许是你错了
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're wrong.
是你害得我们处境危险的
You're the one who put us at risk.
-我怎么就错了 -我还以为我们刚刚
- How am I wrong? - I thought we just agreed
已经都决定不再找茬了
we weren't gonna play that game.
现在重要的是我们得加倍小心
What's important now is that we have to be careful
因为安妮对我们的罪行很感兴趣
because Anne is interested in our crime.
-而我们都没有错 -是你的错
- For a reason that's nobody's fault. - Yours.
不说这个了 我们最近越来越粗心了
That aside, we have been getting sloppy.
今早我穿了你杀的那个塞尔维亚人的鞋
That Serb you killed in here? I put his shoes on this morning.
地下室还有加里的头
And we have Gary's head and a mutant spider ball
以及一只变异的蜘蛛球
with legs in the basement.
我们得把这些犯罪证据全部弄出去
We have to get everything incriminating out of the house.
如果杀那个纳粹不安全 我们就不杀了
And if it's not safe to kill that Nazi, we're not doing it.
-没错 只是... -只是什么
- You're right. It's just... - It's just what?
我想杀
I want to.
早上好 罪犯们
Good morning, outlaws.
艾比 我想跟你聊聊昨天的事
Hey, Abby, I want to talk to you about yesterday.
你昨天用你的腰带勒住雷蒙娜
When you were choking Ramona with your belt,
吓死我了
that was quite a moment.
嗯 我也觉得该谈谈这事
Yeah, I also flagged that as something to circle back to.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
挺好的 我救了我最好的朋友
Fine. I saved my best friend's life.
我保证不会养成勒人的习惯 好吗
I promise not to make a habit of choking people. Okay?
-但我要迟到了 -我们只是担心你
- But I'm late. - Okay, well, we worry about you.
不用
Don't.
我很好
I'm okay.
小艾 我们今天有点忙
Listen, Abs, our day just got kind of busy.
你可以负责晚饭吗
So could we put you in charge of dinner tonight?
可以 但既然我负责
Sure, and since I'm in charge,
你可以帮我点泰国菜外卖♥♥吗
I want you to order in Thai food, okay?
爱你们 拜拜
Love you, bye.
我被♥操♥纵了
Man, I just got handled.
-点外卖♥♥ -是啊 而且太快了
- Ordering in. - I know, and it happened so fast.
不 我们应该试一试
No, we should try that.
如果在布恩家杀他太冒险的话
If it's too risky to kill Boone at his house,
我们可以把他送过来
we should have him delivered.
有意思 你继续说
Interesting. Go on.
既然安妮要调查
Well, now that Anne is looking into things,
也就是才发生的事 我们向前看
which something that just happened, let's move on,
我们要重新部署整个行动
we need to rethink our whole operation.
同意 我们一直表现得能力不足
I agree. We have been erring on the side of incompetence.
某人尤其明显
Some of us more than others.
所以我在想 管他呢
So I was thinking, screw you,
我们租一个专门杀人的仓库储物间
we get a storage unit that's just dedicated to killing.
把房♥间用塑料铺满
Then we line the room with plastic...
再把冷藏柜放进去
and move the freezer into it,
那样打扫就轻松多了
so we can easily clean everything up.
接下来 我们就把加里的头和球腿先生
Next, we move Gary's head and Mr. Ball Legs
移出地下室
out of our basement
把他们放在咱们的老仓库储物间
and put them in our old storage unit.
-我为什么要换地方 -你在这儿会更快乐
- Why do I have to move? - You'll be happier here.
-就像是拥有了属于自己的地方 -是啊
- It's like having your own place. - Yeah, sure.
你是这么和搏飞说的吗
Is that what you told the Bowflex?
我们会给你装台电视机
We'll get you a TV.
或许再来盏熔岩灯
Maybe plug in a lava lamp.
-时髦 -我在地下室你们都很少看望我
- Groovy. - You barely visited me in the basement.
我在城市另一端你们还会来看我吗
Are you ever gonna visit me when I'm halfway across town?
当然了 我们会的 加里
Of course, we will, Gary.
只要你们放在心上 其实也不难做到的
It's only a chore if you make it a chore.
然后我们把布恩引诱到杀人室
Then, we find a way to lure Boone into the kill room.
二战纪念品
-我们要加个纳粹党徽吗 -我不想画纳粹党徽
- Should we add a swastika? - I don't want to draw a swastika.
我们得加些不能容忍♥的的东西
Well, we should add something intolerant.
二战纪念品
白人打九折
然后我们让纳粹原形毕露
Then, we let Nazis be Nazis.
我就是白人
Hey. I'm white.
艾瑞克
Hey, Eric.
我在报纸上寻找更多失踪的人
So I was looking in the paper for more missing people, you know,
看我爸妈在打什么算盘
just, like, seeing what my mom and dad are up to,
我找到了一篇文章
and I found this article.
你知道他们要在距离这里四英里的地方
Did you know they're gonna start fracking,
开始用液压破碎法获取天然气吗
like, four miles from here?
嗯 我们最近在环境社讨论这个
Yeah, we've been talking about it in Environmental Club.
液压破碎法♥会♥对地球造成严重破坏
Fracking is a heinous defilement of the planet.
虽然这背后的科学原理还是挺精致的
Although, the science behind it is exquisite.
艾比 有谣言说你因为用托盘打克里斯蒂安
Abby, there's a rumor you were expelled
而被开除了
for whacking Christian with that tray.
博比·拉米雷斯说学校在你脖子里面放了个芯片
And Bobby Ramirez said that the school put a chip in your neck.
我不会被开除 没有老师看到
I'm not getting expelled. No teachers saw it.
而且博比·拉米雷斯自从被那辆智能汽车撞了之后
And Bobby Ramirez says a lot of weird stuff
老说些奇奇怪怪的事
since he got hit with that Smart Car.
你好 莎拉 我是艾瑞克·比米斯
Hi, Sarah. Eric Bemis.
还有一个谣言说
There's another rumor
克里斯蒂安在更衣室哭
that Christian was crying in the locker room,
但其他人又说那不是他
but then other people said that it wasn't him.
而是个其他学校的
It was just some random guy that doesn't even go to this school,
一个瞎子
who's blind.
大家就没更重要的事可聊吗
Don't people have more important things to talk about?
他们要在圣克拉丽塔开始用液压破碎法了
They're gonna start fracking in Santa Clarita.
我的天 太可怕了
Oh, my God. That's terrible.
你根本不知道液压破碎法是什么 对吧
You don't know what fracking is, do you?
我知道 非常致癌
I know it's, like, super cancery.
他们向地下注入有毒化学物质
They inject poisonous chemicals into the ground to break up rock
以分解岩石并释放天然气
and release natural gas.
我是艾瑞克·比米斯
Eric Bemis.
是的 那会导致地震 污染地下水
Yeah, it causes earthquakes, it pollutes the groundwater.
太糟了 得有人来阻止他们
It's messed up. Someone needs to stop them.
大家不能想干什么就干什么
People shouldn't be able to do whatever they want
然后还不负责任
and just get away with it.
艾比·哈蒙德来校长室一趟
Abby Hammond to the principal's office.
看来某人的芯片要重新编码了
Sounds like somebody's getting her chip reprogrammed.
是啊
Yeah.
艾瑞克·比米斯
Eric Bemis.
不行
Nope.
"贾婆婆餐厅应有尽有
"Japopo's has it all.
无论是水里游的 还是地上跑的"
There's fish from the ocean, and meat from the land."
真差劲
This sucks.
乔 我刚接到布恩的电♥话♥
Joel. I just heard from Boone.
他拿到传♥单♥了 奏效了
He got the flyer. It worked!
他四点到储物间来
He's gonna swing by the storage unit at 4:00.
成真了 宝贝
It's happening, baby.
我们要蓄意谋杀了 蓄意谋杀
We're going premeditated. We're going pre-med.
太棒了 一级谋杀
Yay, first-degree.
说来有点讽刺
It's kind of ironic.
你对谋杀越用心
The more care you put into a murder,
社会对你的批判越严重
the harsher society judges you.
你该对我感到骄傲 因为卡尔刚才得意地教我
And you'd be proud of me because Carl just mansplained to me
怎样用保险箱
how to work a lockbox.
我笑了笑 说"谢谢"
I smiled, said "Thank you,"
没有把他以前用来羞辱我的声带扯出来
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表