剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
They're going to find them, maybe even today, and arrest us.
我们现在就得跑了
We have to get out now!
不行 这里是我们的家
I can't. This is our home.
宝贝 结束了
Honey, it's over.
回家开始打包东西
Go home and start packing.
我去储物间
I'll go to the storage unit
准备足够我路上吃的食物
and get enough food to go on the road.
我们一个小时后离开
We'll leave in an hour.
-加里怎么办 -我把他也带上
- What about Gary? - I'll get him, too.
如果他还是想死
And if he still wants to die,
我们可以在逃离小镇的路上杀了他
then we can do it on our way out of town.
我会给我姐打电♥话♥告诉她我们会把艾比送过去
I'll call my sister and tell her that we're bringing Abby.
我们会好好的 宝贝
We'll be okay, honey.
等我们安定下来 再派人把她接回来
And when we get settled, we'll send for her.
我们一家会再次重聚
We'll be a family again.
我知道
I know.
在我们上路之前别告诉她有关你姐的事
And let's not tell her about your sister until we're on the road.
好 艾比对这件事会有意见的
Yeah. Abby's gonna have an opinion about that.
对什么有意见
Opinion about what?
我的天
Oh, God.
怎么了
What's going on?
手♥机♥计划没奏效 反而火上浇油
The phone thing didn't work. It made it worse.
不会吧
Oh, no.
-我家人要走了 -走
- My family's leaving. - Leaving?
-什么时候 -一小时之内
- When? - In an hour.
-老天爷 -艾瑞克 听我说
- Jesus. - Eric, listen.
我们不会断掉联♥系♥的 好吗
We're gonna keep knowing each other,okay?
我们只是暂时分别
We're just taking a break.
我想跟你们一起走
I wanna go with you.
你不能 你知道的
You can't. You know that.
我必须得走了
I have to go.
好的
Okay.
我们要接吻吗
Should we kiss?
我觉得我们要是接吻了 就再也见不到你了
I feel like if we kiss, I'll never see you again.
也是
Yeah.
管他的 咱们接吻吧
Let's kiss anyway.
我们接吻了
Well, we did that.
是的 我们接吻了
Yes, we did.
怎么了
What?
我今晚要把那辆液压破碎拖车炸了
I'm gonna blow that fracking trailer up tonight.
-我给你的礼物 -酷 谢谢
- My tribute to you. - Oh, cool. Thanks.
你的意思是 "艾瑞克 你没必要那么做"
You mean, "Eric, you don't have to do that."
-不 那样很棒 -艾比 我炸定了
- No, it's great. - Abby, I'm doing it.
加里放在车上的保龄球包里
Gary's in a bowling ball bag in the car,
很高兴那个包终于派上用场了
so, glad we're finally using that.
艾比正在把露营的东西从车♥库♥里拿出来
Abby's pulling camping stuff out of the garage.
你这儿进展如何
How's it going in here?
很好 你的东西在那包里
Good. Your stuff's in that bag.
你把我所有内衣都打包了
You packed me, like, all my lingerie.
没有收拾鞋和裤子
No shoes or pants?
有吗 我慌了 收拾行李的时候
Did I? I'm panicking, so my lizard brain
我的蜥蜴脑袋在做很多决定
is making a lot of the decisions.
听着 我们没时间再来讨论这个了
Listen, we may not have time to discuss this again.
如果我们被抓了
If we get caught...
亲爱的 这一切是我造成的 所以我
Honey, I'm the one responsible for this, so I--
必须得由我来背锅 你明白吗
It has to be me. Do you understand?
如果他们发现你是活死人
If they find out what you are,
你甚至都不会去监狱
you won't even get to prison.
拜托了 我需要你向我保证
So, please, I need you to promise,
要是真的被抓了 你得让我来承担一切
if it comes to it, you'll let me take the blame.
我保证
I promise.
好 那么袜子
Okay, good. So, socks.
三双还是全部都带上
Three pairs or all of 'em?
凯茜姨妈打电♥话♥来了
Aunt Kathy called.
她说为我准备好了一间房♥
She said something about getting a room ready for me.
对 我们正打算告诉你的
Right. We were gonna tell you.
我不接受
Yeah, we're not doing that.
艾比 我们都不知道要去哪
Abby, We don't even know where we're going.
我们可能会一直在路上逃亡
We might be living on the road.
我们是一家人
Hey, we're a family.
你们要是把我留在某个地方
If you fuckers try to leave me somewhere,
我会找到你们 给你们找各种麻烦
I will track you down and give you so much shit,
会让那次你们不带我去看单向乐队后
it'll make the time you didn't take me
我给你们制♥造♥的麻烦
to see One Direction
感觉起来就像是过家家一样
feel like a walk in the goddamn park.
我就说她会有意见的
I told you she'd have an opinion.
好吧 去打包吧
All right. Go pack.
拜托 你杀了加里之后我就准备好了逃跑包
Please. I've had my go-bag ready since you killed Gary.
另外 你们带太多东西了
By the way, you're taking too much stuff.
还有 你们得赶在
Also, you should go to the bank
他们冻结你们账户之前
and withdraw as much cash as you can
取尽量多的钱出来
before they freeze your accounts.
我们刚刚想什么呢 我们太需要她了
What were we thinking? We're so gonna need her.
艾比说得对 好像是有点多
I agree with Abby. It feels like too much stuff.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们为什么要带上烤箱呢
And why are we bringing the toaster oven?
-新买♥♥的啊 -你们好啊
- We just bought it. - Hey, guys.
怎么了 你们要去旅行吗
What's up? You going on a trip?
不是 我们想把这些捐给慈善组织
No, no. We're just donating a bunch of things to Goodwill.
丽莎的洗礼仪式启发了我们
We were so inspired by Lisa's baptism.
仪式特别美 我之后就没见过你们
It was beautiful. I didn't see you guys after.
我们跑回家捐东西
We ran home to give our things away.
没错 无缝连接
That's right. It all connects.
确保一切井然有序
All our ducks, right in a row.
我只是想过来谢谢你刚刚说的
Well, I just wanted to come over and thank you for what you said
那段永远做好朋友的话
about always being friends.
案子线索全断了 我本来很沮丧
I was feeling pretty bummed about my case falling apart,
但你提醒了我什么才是真正重要的
and you reminded me what's really important.
我好开心 真的
Well, I'm so glad. I really meant it.
我真的感激上帝把你带到我的身边
I'm just really thankful that God brought you into my life.
我也是 安妮
I am, too, Anne.
给 拿着这些
Here. I want you to have these.
戴在你美丽的手腕上
For your beautiful wrists.
太谢谢你了 希拉
Wow, thank you so much, Sheila.
既然你们要把东西捐了
Hey, you know, as long you're giving stuff away,
能把这把吉他给我吗
could I have this guitar?
我的吉他吗
My guitar?
我一直想学吉他
I've always wanted to learn how to play.
-好的 -太好了 谢谢
- Okay. - Great, thanks.
这些是男人穿的衣服吗
Oh, are these men's clothes?
我兄弟一定会喜欢的
My brother would love this stuff.
他最近很倒霉 所以有些不开心
He's been a little down on his luck lately.
-好的 -太好了 谢谢
- Okay. - Great. Thanks.
我的技术员
Oh, it's my tech guy.
嗨 史蒂夫 丹的手♥机♥里有发现吗
Hey, Steve. What'd you find on Dan's phone?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-一切都结束了 -我要吐了
- Well, it's all over, guys. - I'm gonna throw up.
他们什么也查不到
They couldn't find anything.
你刚刚说你要吐了吗
Did you just say you were gonna throw up?
还能忍♥会 继续说
It can wait. Go on.
丹用的是超便宜的一次性手♥机♥
Well, it turns out Dan was using a super cheap burner phone
手♥机♥公♥司♥没有保存删了的语♥音♥信息
and the company doesn't keep deleted voice mails.
真的吗
Really?
丹真是个犯罪高手
Dan is a pretty brilliant criminal,
买♥♥了他能买♥♥到的最便宜的手♥机♥
buying the cheapest phone he could find.
天呐 我好爱他
God, I love him.
就像我爱希♥特♥勒♥或者斯大林一样
I mean the same way I love Hitler or Stalin.
他们曾经都是孩子
They were all babies once.
好吧 我也把这个烤箱拿走吧
Okay. Hey, maybe I'll snag this toaster oven, too.
丽莎就能用新的了
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表