It's okay. The Black Fairy's got his heart.
没事 黑仙子拥有他的心
Gold's gonna get it. Everything's gonna be fine.
戈登会拿回来 大家都会没事的
I appreciate your optimism, kid, but we got to go.
我欣赏你的乐观 孩子 但我们得走了
You think his heart's down here?
你觉得他的心在这下面吗
I know my mother.
我了解我母亲
This is where she'd hide it.
这是她藏东西的地方
If I find it -
如果我找到...
Belle, you all right?
贝儿 你没事吧
My ankle. I think it's twisted.
我的脚踝好像扭到了
Well, let me fix it. No, no! Just go ahead.
让我治好 不 你赶紧走
We're racing against the clock. I'll only slow you down.
我们在与时间赛跑 我只会拖累你
Go. Save Emma! Save our son!
快 救艾玛 救我们的儿子
Can you see him?
你能看到他吗
We lost him. But he won't be far behind.
我们甩掉他了 但他不会落后太多
I'm so sorry that I ever doubted you.
我很抱歉我没相信你
I know. It's okay. It was the curse.
我知道 没事 是因为诅咒
I'm just happy it's broken.
我只是很开心它被打破了
We are, too.
我们也是
Oh, Dad.
爸爸
Some honeymoon, huh?
这蜜月真够呛啊
Oh, we'll get there. We'll get there.
我们会熬过去的 都会过去的
Okay.
好
She left him with one last command.
她给他留下了最后一道命令
Kill you no matter what.
无论如何都要杀死你
Well, then we'll kill him.
好吧 那我们就杀死他
No. It's a trap.
不 那是个陷阱
If Gideon kills Emma, then light will be destroyed.
如果吉迪恩杀了艾玛 光明会被毁灭
And if Emma kills him, then she'll darken herself
如果艾玛杀了他 她也会被黑化
and light will be destroyed anyway.
光明也会被摧毁
You don't have to kill him.
你不用杀他
Just hold him off until Gold gets his heart.
只要在戈登拿到他心之前 拖住他
Well, there's no holding him off.
没有办法拖住他
But she is right.
她说得对
It's a trap, and it's perfect.
这是个陷阱 完美的陷阱
No matter what, darkness wins.
不管怎么样 黑暗都将胜利
I'm not telling you to give up. You can't.
我不是让你放弃 你不能放弃
Emma, you of all people should know,
艾玛 你最应该知道
there's always a third way.
还有别的选择
Remember when you first came to Storybrooke?
还记得你第一次来童话镇吗
We hated each other.
我们相互厌恶
Regina. No, it's true.
瑞金娜 是事实
I was Henry's mother, but you said you were.
我是亨利的母亲 但你说你是
And we fought.
我们斗了好久
And oh, boy, did we ever fight.
天啊 我们一直都在斗
But you found a third way.
但你找到了第三种办法
We were both his mother.
我们都是他的妈妈
Earlier today, I saw my evil half...
今天的早些时候 我看到我邪恶的一半
...be selfless.
无私地献身
She saved us all. I never saw that coming.
她救了我们大家 我从没想过会发生这样的事
Just like however you're going to get out of this,
正如现在 无论你最后如何脱身
you haven't seen yet.
你现在都不知道
But you will.
但你会的
Sounds like you're talking about hope.
听起来你说的是希望
Something you taught me all those years ago
这也是你多年前教会我的
when...you didn't give up on me.
你从没有放弃过我
What should I do?
我该怎么办
You'll know when the time comes.
到时候你就知道了
I'm afraid that time has indeed come.
恐怕这一刻已经来了
Son of a bitch! Dad, stop!
混♥蛋♥ 爸爸 不要
I got this.
我来
Let her go.
放她走
There's your heart, Gideon.
这就是你的心 吉迪恩
Now let's save you. Let's stop you.
现在我来救你了 阻止你
But why would you stop him?
你为什么要阻止他
Now, remember what Mother said.
现在想想妈妈的话吧
"With the death of the Savior, you can have it all."
救世主一死 你就能拥有一切了
You're nothing but a devil on my shoulder.
你不过是我心里的魔鬼罢了
Doesn't mean to say I'm wrong, dearie.
但我没说错啊 亲爱的
This is our last chance to finally get everything.
这是我们获得一切的最后机会了
Love and power.
爱和权力
All you have to do now is put the heart down
你要做的就是放下这颗心
and let our boy finish his mission.
让儿子完成他的任务
No.
不
I won't betray my family.
我不会背叛我的家人
I will do the right thing.
我要做正确的事
I was destined to become the Savior.
我曾注定成为救世主
And now you're fated to change magic!
那现在你注定要改变魔法
In this new world, we will make the rules.
在新的世界 我们将制定魔法规则
Belle wants to see the world.
贝儿想要看看世界
Well, go on. Spend 100 years seeing it,
那去吧 有百年的时间去看世界
then 100 years wrecking it.
再花百年的时间去毁灭世界
No.
不
It won't...be...real.
那不是真的
Gideon, stop.
吉迪恩 停下
Do not kill Emma Swan.
不要杀艾玛·斯旺
Did you really think it was gonna be that easy?
你真以为会那么简单吗
This is the Black Fairy's spell we're talking about here!
这可是黑仙子的魔咒啊
You may want to do the right thing,
你也许想要做正确的事
but as we all know,
但我们都知道
we can't always get what we want.
我们没法心想事成的
Now, can we?
是吧
No one's going to save you.
没人会来救你的
No one needs to save me! I'm the Savior!
我不需要人来救 我就是救世主
I'm fighting for the people I love.
我在为心爱的人战斗
Ultimately, I am a hero.
最终 我是个英雄
I am hope. I am light!
我就是希望 我就是光明
And light cannot destroy darkness.
光明无法摧毁黑暗
It can only create more light.
它只会创造更多的光明
I will not kill innocents!
我不会杀死无辜之人
I will do what all saviors must!
我会做救世主该做的
I will give hope...
我给予希望
...no matter what the cost.
无论代价是什么
No!
不
I'm sorry, Emma.
我很抱歉 艾玛
I was hoping you'd save us both.
我原本希望你能救我们俩的
I failed you, Belle.
我失败了 贝儿
I failed our family.
我让家人失望了
I made the right choice.
我做了正确的选择
It just didn't work out.
但没有成功
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I love you, too!
我也爱你
Is that...
那是...
It's Gideon.
是吉迪恩
A fresh start.
全新的开始
A happy ending.
幸福结局
No.
不
A happy beginning.
幸福的开始
Henry!
亨利
I think this belongs to you.
我想这是你的
"When Good and Evil both did the right thing, faith was restored.
当善良和邪恶都做了正确的事 信念就被重塑
The final battle was won."
最后一战胜利了
That's it.
就是这样了
That's all? No "The End"?
就是全部了吗 没有"全书终"吗
No.
没有
'Course not. Because this isn't the end.
当然没有 因为这不是结束
I mean, maybe of this book, but...it isn't the end, end.
也许书结束了 但没有结束
So...what now?
那现在呢
Now? Now we get to see what's next.
现在吗 现在我们就看还会发生什么
Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending
相信幸福结局的可能
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表