when no one else did?
你能有个朋友吗
Yes.
对
No.
不
Weren't you the one who told me magic made me special?
不是你告诉我魔法让我独一无二的吗
Magic isn't what made you special.
魔法并不会让你变得特别
Your willingness to use it for good is.
善用魔法的意愿才是
If you leave me here to rust,
如果你让我在这里生锈
you might walk away from here with your power,
你也许能带着你的力量离开
but you'll be alone a very long time.
可你会孤独很久
That's a risk I'll just have to take.
这是我必须去承担的风险
Sorry, Stanum. You're wrong.
对不起 斯坦纳姆 你错了
Magic is what made me special.
就是魔法让我变得特别的
And I won't give it up.
我不会放弃它的
Zelena. Zelena.
塞琳娜 塞琳娜
Enjoy life as a statue.
享受变成雕像的日子吧
Maybe Dorothy will come back and save you.
也许桃乐茜会回来救你的
She did what?
她做了什么
You've got to be kidding me.
你是在逗我吗
Unfortunately, I'm not.
很不幸 我并不是
How is that, even when your sister isn't the villain
你姐姐不是我们要打到的坏人时
that we're fighting, she's still the villain
她做的时还是把她自己变成了坏人
that we're fighting?
怎么会这样呢
Believe me. I had it out with her.
相信我 我已经和她吵过了
She will no longer be a problem.
她不再是个麻烦了
Do we even know what the Black Fairy
我们知道黑仙子要水晶的
needs the crystals for?
最终目的吗
To start the Final Battle,
正如她说的那样
so she says.
拉开最终之战的序幕
And has she done it? Has it started?
她行动了吗 开始了吗
I don't know, Henry. But we'll figure it out.
我不知道 亨利 但我们会搞清楚的
Have you gotten anywhere with that wand?
你找到那个魔杖了吗
Unfortunately, I got a little sidetracked.
不幸的是 我被带偏了
But now that my family issues are under control,
但是现在我的家庭问题得到了控制
I'm back on it.
回到正题吧
Maybe not as under control as you'd like.
也许不像你想象得那样得到了控制
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I thought we agreed you were better off in Oz.
我以为我们已经达成共识 你去奥兹更好
No. You agreed.
不 只是你同意的
And I was going to go.
我本来已经准备走了
But then, I changed my mind.
可我改变主意了
Why?
为什么
Because, despite what you may think,
因为不管你怎么想的
there's nothing for me in Oz.
在奥兹我已经一无所有
Anyone who ever cared for me there now hates me.
那些曾经关心我的人如今恨我入骨
Look, I know you and I aren't exactly the sisters
看吧 我知道我们没能成为
that our mother wanted us to be, but...
母亲希望我们成为的姐妹 但...
you're all I've got, Regina.
你是我的唯一 瑞金娜
Going down to those mines was foolish and arrogant.
下去矿井真是愚蠢自大
And I'm sorry, but... I-I think I can help now.
我很抱歉 但我现在能帮上忙了
What do you mean?
什么意思
The Black Fairy used my magic to turn those Fairy crystals dark,
黑仙子用我的魔法黑化了仙子水晶
so my magic is still tethered to it.
所以我的魔法仍影响着水晶
Well, how does that help us?
这怎么能帮上忙呢
Because it also means that we can destroy it...
这也说明我们能用这东西
with this.
消除魔法
What's that?
那是什么
Something I picked up from Oz via tornado.
我用龙♥卷♥风♥从奥兹拿来的
And what will it do?
这东西能做什么
Destroy my magic.
消除我的魔法
What's wrong?
怎么了
If something should happen,
如果出了差错
promise me you'll look after Robin.
答应我 你会照顾罗宾
Of course.
当然
But nothing is going to happen.
但不会出差错
Just promise.
答应我就好
I promise.
我答应你
Me, too.
我也答应你
She's one of us.
她是我们的家人
We'll protect her with our lives.
我们会不惜生命保护她的
Okay.
好
How do you feel?
你感觉怎样
Weak.
虚弱
But you've never looked stronger.
但你从未如此强大
Zelena, I'm so sorry for everything.
塞琳娜 很遗憾发生了这一切
I'm so proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
If this crystal is back to normal,
这块水晶恢复正常了
does that mean all of them are, too?
是不是说明其他水晶也正常了
Yes.
是的
The Black Fairy's back to square one.
黑仙子回到起点了
We should call Mother Superior.
我们应该找院长
She can get the dwarfs to start mining this stuff.
她能让矮人们开始挖矿
It could come in handy.
这东西迟早用得着
Well, good luck with that.
那可就祝你好运了
She was the first person I called to locate that wand fragment.
我为了碎片 第一个找的就是她
I left a dozen messages, but I haven't heard back.
我留了很多消息 但没有回复
Gold.
戈登
Gold's got her in the back of his shop.
戈登把她囚禁在当铺里
I-I'm not not proud of what I did,
我不为自己的行为自豪
but I did what I thought was best for myself.
但我做了我认为最有利于自己的事
We both did.
我俩都是
What are you doing here?
你们来这干什么
We're here to help you. You're welcome.
我们来帮你 不用谢
Help me with what?
帮我♥干♥什么
Your little Fairy problem which you don't seem able to solve.
你似乎无法解决的仙子问题
The Blue Fairy.
蓝仙子
We might be able to wake her.
我们也许能唤醒她
Unless you found a way.
除非你找到了办法
Not yet, but I will.
还没有 但我会找到的
But we might not need to wait, Rumple,
但我们也许不必等 朗普
if you just let them try.
如果你让她们试试
Look, I realized today
听着 我今天才意识到
just how much we missed out on with Gideon.
我们错过了太多与吉迪恩一起的时光
And that's time that we will never get back.
那些时光我们永远找不回来
But now that he's come here, I-I refuse to let her
但既然他已经来到这里 我不会让黑仙子
steal any more of our time with him.
偷走更多我们与他在一起的时光
Get on with it.
你们去做吧
You did it.
你成功了
Her heart's beating again.
她的心又跳了起来
Then it's only a matter of time before we wake her up.
那唤醒她只是时间问题
First, they destroy your dark magic.
他们先消除了你的黑魔法
Now, they're one step closer to waking her.
现在又快要唤醒她了
I won't let them!
我不会让他们得逞的
That piece of wand she has hidden must be powerful.
她藏起来的那块魔杖碎片肯定很强大
Are you really so afraid of it?
你真的这么害怕魔杖吗
Of course not.
当然不怕
That wand was never the reason I wanted that insipid Fairy asleep.
那根魔杖从来不是我想让那无趣仙子沉睡的原因
Then what was it?
那原因是什么呢
She knows my darkest secret,
她知道我最黑暗的秘密
one my son can never discover --
我儿子绝不能发现这个秘密
the real reason I gave him up.
我抛弃他的真实原因
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表