And you escape all your troubles.
可以逃避一切烦恼
It's the Land of Untold Stories.
那里叫无故事国
It's too bad there's no such thing as magic.
可惜这世上没有魔法
Archie!
阿奇
Sorry. I can come back later.
抱歉 我可以回头再来
Oh, no need. Um, we were just wrapping up.
没事 我们就要结束了
Wrapping up? I paid for an hour.
结束 我付了一小时的钱
We haven't even gotten to the work stuff.
我们还没说到工作上的事呢
I mean, I'm stuck toiling in the mines
我留在矿上干苦工
and Dopey goes off and gets his master's degree?
糊涂蛋却跑去读硕士了
Now I got to pick up his slack?
我要接过他的工作
He's flirting with coeds.
而他可以去跟大学生调情
I thought Dopey was a tree.
糊涂蛋不是成树了吗
No, we got him out weeks ago.
不 我们几周前就把他救出来了
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
You think we sit around waiting for you to do everything?
你以为我们就坐等着你来拯救一切吗
Y-you want to sit down?
你想坐下吗
No.
不
Last time you were here, you were worried about Regina.
上次你来时 表达了对瑞金娜的担忧
I don't want to talk about Regina.
我不想谈瑞金娜
But you want to talk about something.
但你有事想说
Okay, well, that's good. That's... that's progress.
好 这是好事 这是进步
Go on.
说吧
You know that I'm not a jealous person.
你知道我不是个善妒的人
But? But...
但是 但是
Seeing Ashley today with her perfectly happy family...
今天见到阿什莉和她完美的家庭
Made you jealous.
让你嫉妒了
Because... because you're not happy?
因为 你不幸福吗
No, because I am happy
不 因为我很幸福
and I know it's going away... that vision of my future.
但我知道就幸福要保不住了 我看到的未来幻象
My number is up.
我大限将至
And every time I think about it, then that thing happens,
每次我一想到它 就会发颤
and my magic goes away.
我的魔法就不好用了
The mind has a profound effect on the body.
大脑对身体的影响很深
Whenever I get nervous, I get hives.
每次我紧张时就会起疹子
My magic doesn't have hives.
我的魔法不是起疹子了
My magic is failing!
是不行了
Okay.
好吧
Let's just say it is, okay?
就算是
Is that a reason to stop striving for what you want?
那你就要停止为你渴望的东西努力了吗
Emma, any day, I-I could walk out that door
艾玛 每天 我走出那扇门
and I could get hit by a bus,
都可能被大巴撞死
but that hasn't stopped me from walking out the door.
但这并没能阻止我走出大门
This is not about a bus.
不是为了那辆大巴
It's very hard to keep this secret from my family.
对家人保守这个秘密很难
Like Hook and me, we should be living together.
虎克和我 我们该同居了
He wants to, I want to. Hook's waiting for me to ask him.
他想 我想 虎克就等着我提出来
So why don't you?
那为什么不呢
Because he deserves a future
因为他应得的未来
and I can't give that to him.
我给不了
I feel like a fraud.
我觉得自己像个骗子
This happiness is an illusion.
这幸福只是幻觉
I went and fought for everybody else's happy endings,
我去为其他所有人的幸福结局打拼
and then...
然后
I don't get mine.
我自己却得不到
Emma, maybe it's not about how you end things.
艾玛 或许结局不是重点
Maybe it's about how you live them.
或许生活的过程才是重点
Emma! Thomas,
艾玛 托马斯
you all right? It's Ashley.
你没事吧 是阿什莉
I went to drop Alex home, and she wasn't there,
我去送亚历山德拉回家 但她不在
but I found this.
但我找到了这个
"Clorinda was on the newcomer list.
"新来人名单上有克洛琳达
She's in Storybrooke, and I have to find her
她在童话镇 我得找到她
before it's too late"?
否则就太迟了"
Clorinda was,
克洛琳达
I guess you'd call her the evil stepsister.
是所谓的邪恶继姐
Do you think she's gonna hurt Ashley?
你觉得她会伤害阿什莉吗
More like the other way around.
恐怕是反过来
My hunting rifle is missing.
我的猎枪不见了
Wait. You think that Cinderella's
等等 你觉得灰姑娘
gonna kill her stepsister?
会杀了她继姐吗
Some scars don't heal, you know?
有些旧伤疤是无法愈合的
Where are you going?
你去哪
To find her. How?
找她 怎么找
The way you find Cinderella.
用找灰姑娘的办法
With her shoe.
用她的鞋
So, your little science experiment can really tell us
你的科学实验真能告诉我们
why the Evil Queen is still alive and how to destroy her?
巫后为什么还活着 以及如何摧毁她吗
It's a possibility
有可能
if I can re-create the serum that split you.
如果我能重制分♥裂♥了你们的血清
Sorry. I need my lab, my equipment.
抱歉 我需要我的实验室 和设备
It's a world away.
那在另一个世界
Well, in this world, we don't give up so easily.
在这个世界 我们没那么容易放弃
Come on, there's got to be something else inside we can use.
来吧 里面肯定还有别的我们能用的东西
He's as useless as his other half.
他跟他的另一半一样没用
Regina, he's trying to help.
瑞金娜 他也是想帮忙
I know. I'm just...
我知道 我就是...
I'm sick of being one step behind her.
我受够了总是晚她一步
So get a step ahead.
那就领先她一步
She thinks like you. Try thinking like her.
她像你一样思考 试试像她那样思考
Fine.
好吧
I used to be good at this.
我以前很擅长这个的
When you want to tear families apart, you...
如果你想分♥裂♥一个家庭
you look for the cracks that are already there.
就寻找已经存在的裂痕
Like Zelena and me.
比如我和塞琳娜
I have to talk to my sister.
我得去跟我姐姐谈谈
We will find a way to defeat the Evil Queen.
我们会想到办法打败巫后的
We always do.
我们总能做到
Is this our life now...
我们的生活就是这样了吗
just defeat and repeat?
反复不断地抗击袭击
I just want things to be normal someday.
我只希望有天生活能归于正常
What does normal even look like?
正常是什么样啊
Well... it might sound crazy,
听上去可能很疯狂
but for 28 years, things were normal.
但那28年来 一直很正常
When we were cursed?
我们受诅咒时吗
There was a downside.
虽然也有不好的一面
I liked teaching.
我喜欢教书
That was Mary Margaret.
那是玛丽·玛格丽特
And why can't a princess be a teacher?
为什么公主不能当老师呢
What's more noble than that?
有什么比这更高尚呢
I'd like to teach again.
我想再次开始教书
Is that crazy?
这很疯狂吗
That...
这
is the most normal thing I've heard in a long time.
是我长久以来听到过的最正常的事了
What?
怎么了
I think I have a way to help Jekyll.
我可能有办法帮助杰基尔了
Swan, see that parry?
斯旺 看到他的回挡了吗
Think he's finally getting the hang of it.
他终于开始开窍了
Yeah. What are you doing here, Henry?
嗯 你干什么呢
Hook told me you two were going to find Ashley.
虎克说你俩要去找阿什莉
I thought I could help.
我想帮忙
Was this your idea?
是你的主意吗
Some sort of a weird
某种怪异的
"pirate teaches him how to be a man" thing?
"海盗教孩子怎么做男人"
No, this was all his idea. He said it was a...
不 是他的主意 他说...
Well, what did you call it?
你怎么说的来着
Motherson bonding. Yes.
增进母子感情 是的
All right. Operation Cobra Part Two.
好吧 眼镜蛇行动续集
Every shoe belongs to a foot.
每只鞋都有合适的脚
And this one will take us right to her.
这只鞋能带我们找到她
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表