It's a battle for her soul, for her belief, her hope.
是她的灵魂之战 信仰之战 希望之战
I don't get it.
我不懂
What does she gain if Emma stops believing?
如果艾玛不再相信 她能得到什么
I think I might know.
我可能知道
Zelena.
塞琳娜
What is she doing here?
她在这儿干什么
Helping, thank you very much.
帮忙 谢谢了
The Mad Hatter's hat.
疯帽匠的帽子
W-Wasn't it destroyed?
这不是毁掉了吗
Well, he was a hatter. He had multiples.
他是帽匠 他有好多帽子呢
Inside are portals to every realm.
里面是通往每个国度的传送门
I used it to escape Oz.
我用它逃出了奥兹国
Escape?
逃出
Why did you need to escape your own realm?
你为什么要从你自己的国度逃出来
Look, there isn't much time.
没时间了
It's easier if I show you.
让你们看看更简单
If you want to know what we were running from...
如果你想知道我们在逃什么
take a gander.
看看吧
There's nothing there.
外面什么都没有
I can see that.
我看见了
When I left Oz, it was falling apart --
我离开奥兹时 它正在崩溃
apocalyptic, but now...
天启一般 但现在
It's erased. Like it never existed.
它被抹去了 就像根本没存在过
What the bloody hell does this got to do with Emma?
这跟艾玛有什么关系
This is what she's doing.
这就是她在做的
It's why she wants Emma to destroy the book.
这就是她要艾玛毁掉书的原因
As the Savior's belief fades...
随着救世主的信仰崩溃
...so do all the realms of story.
所有故事王国也会崩塌
If we don't stop the Black Fairy...
如果我们不阻止黑仙子
...all the realms will be destroyed...
所有国度都将被摧毁
...and everyone in them.
以及里面的每一个人
Who's here, Papa?
是谁来了 爸爸
Just checking everything is as it should be.
就是来看看是不是一切都好
You know what they say --
俗话说得好
a mayor's work is never done.
镇长的工作永不停止
Madame Mayor...
镇长女士
an honor.
真荣幸
I brought you lunch,
我带了午餐给你们
and a little job if you'll take it.
还有份工作 如果你们愿意接受
My wristwatch stopped.
我的腕表停了
Guess I'm not good for timepieces.
看来我跟表八字不合
We'll figure out that clock tower one day.
我们早晚会修好钟楼的
Don't worry.
别担心
And I'll get working on the watch right away.
我这就开始修表
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for lunch.
谢谢您的午餐
Your favorite oatmeal raisin cookies are in there, too.
里面还有你最喜欢的燕麦葡萄干饼干
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You're very kind,
你太好了
always thinking of Gideon.
总想着吉迪恩
Well, when someone's lost their mother...
毕竟他失去了母亲
I feel a need to step into that void.
我觉得我该填补这个空白
And how are you doing?
你怎么样了
I know this time of year can be difficult.
我知道每年这时都让你很不好受
Yes.
是啊
It is hard,
是很难
thinking of Belle on our anniversary...
在我们的纪念日时思念贝儿
given what happened.
考虑到发生的事
Yes, it's terribly sad.
是啊 太惨了
So sad.
令人扼腕
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'll be back for the watch later.
我回头会来取表
I always know I can count on you.
我一向知道可以指望你
And please...
还有
if there's anything I can do.
如果需要我做什么
After all, for my boys...
毕竟 为了我好小伙儿们
I'm always here to help.
我时刻愿意帮忙
I saw someone from Arendelle just now.
我刚看到了一个阿伦黛尔的人
They still had snow on their shoulders.
他们肩上还落着雪花呢
What?
什么
How far is this nightmare spreading?
这噩梦扩散得多远啊
Far.
很远
Jasmine, Aladdin?
茉莉 阿♥拉♥丁
It hit Agrabah... whatever it is.
那东西 不管是什么 袭击了阿格拉巴
We barely got our people out. What's going on?
我们勉强把人♥民♥撤了出来 怎么回事
The Black Fairy's doing this all the way from Storybrooke.
黑仙子在童话镇操纵了这一切
She's attacking Emma's belief.
她在袭击艾玛的信仰
The more she loses faith, the realms of story fade away.
她信心崩坏得越严重 故事国度消失得就越多
We need to get back there and stop all this.
我们得回去 阻止这一切
What about the portal we just came through, the hat?
那我们刚刚穿过的传送门呢 那顶帽子
It can't make a passage to a land without magic.
它不能通往没有魔法的世界
We need something else.
我们需要别的
I have it.
我知道了
I mean, I think I have it.
我可能知道了
I might have a theory where to look.
我可能知道该去哪找
We don't need theories. So, you don't want my help?
可能有什么用 你不需要我帮忙吗
Well, all due respect, Captain, but
恕我直言 船长 但是
what we need right now is magic.
我们现在需要魔法
And that's my area.
这是我的专长
It's time I get to work and do what I do best.
我该开工 做我最拿手的了
We need to get out of this hat and back to my castle.
我们得从帽子出去 回我的城♥堡♥
I don't care what kind of magic it takes,
你不管要用怎样的魔法
I'm getting Henry and Emma back.
我要把亨利和艾玛找回来
Henry?
亨利
What the hell? How'd you get in here?
怎么回事 你怎么进来的
Dr. Hopper really needs to keep an eye on his wallet.
和普医生真得看住自己的钱包了
Come on.
走吧
You serious? A jailbreak, kid?
不是吧 越狱啊 孩子
You don't belong here.
你不该待在这里
And no matter what the mayor says,
不管镇长说什么
she's never letting you out.
她绝不会放你出去
But I am.
但我要
Welcome to Operation Cuckoo's Nest.
欢迎加入飞越疯人院行动
I haven't seen the movie in a long time,
那电影我好久没看了
but didn't that end with a lobotomy?
最后不是主角被切除额叶了吗
Just --
就...
We have to get out of here before the nurse comes back.
我们得在护士回来前离开
Come on. We have to go.
走吧 我们得走了
Come on!
走吧
Bloody hell.
我的天
It's taller than I remembered.
比我记忆里还高
Next time you sneak off on a secret mission,
下次再偷偷溜走执行秘密任务
you might want to make sure there's no Munchkins around.
最好确保周围没有芒奇金人
They're easily bought.
他们很好收买♥♥
Honestly, stealth wasn't a priority --
老实说 掩盖行踪并非我的首要考虑
speed was.
速度才是
So this is your theory on how to get home, huh?
这就是你关于如何回家的想法
Hoping there's a magic bean up there?
希望上面有魔豆
There's only one way to find out.
试试便知
Hook, that beanstalk's over 1,000 feet high.
虎克 豆茎有1000多英尺高呢
You really think you can climb that alone?
你真觉得能自己爬上去吗
I think I want to get back to my wife.
我想回到我妻子身边
But making her a widow is not what I'd call a good plan.
但让她成为寡妇可不是个好计划
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会送命的
I'll have you know I've scaled this before.
告诉你 我以前可爬过这个
Really? When?
是吗 什么时候
With Emma.
跟艾玛一起
It was our first adventure together,
那是我们第一次一起冒险
though my motives were less than chivalrous then.
但当时我的动机可不怎么高尚
Yeah, I seem to recall you trying to kill her and Snow.
嗯 我记得你企图杀了她和白雪
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表