you proving you're better than all of us?
为了证明你比我们都强大吗
No.
不
It's about stopping the woman who threatened my baby.
是为了阻止威胁过我孩子的那个女人
Yeah. On your own.
是啊 全靠你一个人
Why does it matter so much, Zelena?
你为什么如此在意这一点 塞琳娜
Why do you have to be better than everyone else?
你为什么非要比所有人都强呢
Because I am.
因为我就是比你们都强
Now, I'm going to find the Black Fairy
好了 我现在要趁黑仙子找到我们之前
and destroy her before she finds us.
去找到她 然后打败她
So, unless you want the rest of these mines
所以呢 除非你希望剩下这些矿
to come crashing down on top of us, don't try to stop me.
全都砸到我们头上 不然就别拦我
Zelena...
塞琳娜
We must be near the monster's den.
我们肯定离怪兽的巢穴不远了
Well, then let's get on with it.
那我们就赶紧继续找吧
There's a village full of Munchkins
我今晚还有一个芒奇金人的村庄
I still need to terrorize tonight.
要去恐吓一下呢
You know, it's just the two of us, Zelena.
现在只有你和我 塞琳娜
You don't have to pretend anymore.
你不用再假装了
Pretend what?
假装什么
That you'd rather be doing something else.
假装你宁愿去做别的事
All right, Stanum, tell me --
好吧 斯坦纳姆 告诉我
why am I out here helping you?
我为什么要来帮你
Because you have nothing better to do.
因为你没有更好的事可做
And you'd rather be out in the woods with an old friend
你宁愿和老朋友来森林
than sitting alone in that Emerald Castle of yours.
也不愿意独自待在你的翡翠城里
That couldn't be further from the truth.
真是大错特错
I've got lots of important work to do back at my chambers.
我在城♥堡♥里有好多重要的事要做呢
Such as?
比如说
Creating one of the most powerful spells ever to exist,
创造有史以来最强大的一个咒语
one that will allow me to travel back in time.
一个能让我回到过去的咒语
And where exactly do you plan on going
那么你打算用这个穿越时间咒语
with this time-travel spell?
回到什么时候呢
Back to the beginning, to when my mother gave me up,
回到最开始 回到我妈妈抛弃我的时候
to show her I'm more powerful than my sister,
好让她看看我比我妹妹强大得多
that I'm the one she should have kept.
让她知道她应该留下的人是我
Seems like you're going to an awful lot of trouble
看来你费这么大劲
to be with someone who didn't want you to begin with.
就是为了去找不想要你的人
Careful.
说话要当心
The last person to speak so freely to me
上一个和我说话这么随便的人
is now peeling bananas with their feet.
已经被我变成猴子了
Yeah.
好吧
Well, you wouldn't be so upset
如果我说的不是真的
unless what I was saying was true.
你就不会这么生气
Do you have a better idea of how I can get what I want?
你有更好的办法能让我得到我想要的吗
As a matter of fact, I do.
实际上 我有
No.
不
I'm the only one who hurts people in these woods.
在这片森林里只有我能伤害别人
Zelena!
塞琳娜
I told you -- you're not stopping me.
我告诉过你了 别拦着我
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了
Fairy crystals --
仙子水晶
And it's just the beginning of a vein.
而且这只是一条矿脉的始端
Well, at least now we know why
至少现在我们知道为什么
the Black Fairy's holed up down here.
黑仙子躲在这下面了
What would she want with all that light magic?
她想用这些光魔法做什么
That's the thing.
问题就在这儿了
I'm not interested in light magic.
我对光魔法没兴趣
So, you're the big, bad Evil Queen who cast my curse.
你就是施我诅咒的那个大坏蛋巫后
No wonder it was such a pathetic failure.
难怪你如此可悲地失败了
Is that so?
是吗
Gideon.
吉迪恩
So, does this mean you're here to take me up on my offer then?
你来了是否意味着采纳了我的提议
Afraid not.
恐怕不是
See, I'm stronger than my sister,
看吧 我比我妹妹强
and I came down here to do one thing -- kill you.
我来这里要做一件事 杀了你
Not today.
不是今天
You keep him busy.
你拖住他
She messed with the wrong witch.
她惹错女巫了
You can't run forever.
你不可能一直跑
I don't have to.
我不需要
You should have taken me up on my offer
你真该在还有机会时
when you had the chance.
采纳我的提议
Why?
为什么
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
Wicked always wins.
邪恶总会赢
And now I'm going to end you once and for all.
现在我要彻底消灭你
Oh, the saddest part is
最悲哀的部分就是
you really believe that you can do that.
你真♥相♥信你能那样做
Now, you want to see real magic?
现在 你想看看真正的魔法吗
No!
不
Zelena.
塞琳娜
You played your part well, my son.
你表现得非常好 我的儿子
That's impossible. What's the matter?
不可能 怎么了
Not as strong as you thought, dear?
没你想的那样强吗 亲爱的
Let her go.
放开她
You were right about one thing.
只有一件事你说对了
You are stronger - than your sister.
你比你妹妹强
Which is why I needed to channel your magic
这就是我为什么需要引导你的魔法
to weaponize these crystals.
来把这些水晶变成武器
But with a dose of dark magic -- your dark magic --
而有了一剂你的黑魔法
they can be, oh, so much more.
它们会更加强大
My magic?
我的魔法
What about yours?
那你的呢
Oh, darling, don't you see?
亲爱的 你不明白吗
Your magic is useful because it's unstable.
你的魔法有用是因为它不稳定
You're so desperate for love, so desperate to prove yourself.
你如此渴求爱 如此不顾一切地要证明自己
Your heart is in disarray.
你的心一片茫然
Well, don't look so surprised.
别看上去如此惊讶
Anyone can see it.
任何人都能看出来
I, on the other hand, am quite pleased with myself.
另一方面 我对自己相当满意
You set me up.
你给我设圈套
No.
不
I just knew you'd make the wrong decision.
我只是知道你会做出错误的决定
What are you going to do with all of this?
你要用这些水晶做什么
What I came here for -- start the Final Battle.
我来这里的目的 开始最终之战
But worry not.
但是别担心
You won't be around to regret your mistake much longer.
你不用再在这儿为自己的错误后悔了
No one will.
没人需要
These are my woods,
这是我的森林
so I think it's time you learned
所以我想是时候让你领教
who's really king of this forest.
谁才是真正的森林之王了
Me.
我
Zelena.
塞琳娜
And here I thought lions were supposed to be brave.
我还以为狮子本该是勇敢的
Coward.
懦弱
You saved me.
你救了我
You're lucky I did.
算你走运
What's happening to you?
你怎么了
I don't have much time.
我时间不多了
This way.
这边走
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yes. What happened?
没事 发生了什么
Are we Yeah. Outside the Fairy mines.
我们是 是的 在仙子矿外面
The Black Fairy must have magicked us up here.
一定是黑仙子用魔法把我们弄上来的
Because now that she has dark Fairy dust,
因为她现在有了黑暗仙尘
there's nothing we can do to stop her.
我们无论如何也阻止不了她了
Well, that's not true.
不是这样的
We can go back down there and get the crystals for ourselves.
我们可以再回到矿里 使水晶为我们所用
You really think it'll be that easy,
在刚刚经历过那些之后
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表