No, you've got it all wrong. I'm not trying to hurt Clorinda.
不 你们错了 我不是想伤害克洛琳达
I'm trying to help her.
我是想帮她
Why? She's your wicked stepsister.
为什么 她是你邪恶的继姐
You don't know the real story.
你并不了解真实的故事
In the end, Clorinda wasn't the wicked sister.
最终 克洛琳达并不是我邪恶的继姐
I was.
我才是
So you did something bad. We've done a lot of bad things.
你做了坏事 我们都做过很多坏事
A long time ago,
很久以前
I told you if people saw you a certain way,
我和你说如果有人用某种眼光来看待你
you had to punch back and show them who you are.
你就反击回去 让他们看看真实的你
If you see yourself a certain way,
如果你以某种眼光来看待自己
punch back and see yourself differently.
反击回去 换一种眼光来看待自己
You can change. You can fix this.
你可以改变 可以扭转局面的
Whatever it is, I will help you.
无论如何 我都会帮你的
No, but that's the thing.
不 但这才是问题
You just said it. I have to throw the punch.
你刚刚说了 我必须出手反击
That's why I came out here alone.
所以我才一个人来
You can't do it for me this time.
这次你帮不了我
Do you know how it feels
你知不知道
when you know all your happiness is a lie?
明知自己的幸福只是个谎言的滋味吗
Yeah. I do.
我知道
Swan?
斯旺
Swan, stop her! Use your magic!
斯旺 拦下她 用你的魔法
I can't.
我用不了
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我用不了
It's okay.
没事的
I just need to know if the Evil Queen was here.
我只是要知道巫后有没有来过这里
You're gonna wake Robin.
你会吵醒罗宾的
That rattle.
拨浪鼓
She was here!
她来过这里
Okay, fine. She was here.
好吧 她来过
Well, you have to give that back.
你要把拨浪鼓还给她
Our mother's rattle?
我们母亲的拨浪鼓吗
The only family heirloom I have?
我唯一拥有的传家宝吗
There are strings attached.
她送给你是有条件的
I'm a big girl.
我不是小女孩了
Stop judging me.
别再指责我
I'm not trying to judge you. I am trying to save you.
我不是要指责你 我只是想救你
Save me?
救我
You're the one that needed saving so badly,
你才急需人救吧
you ripped yourself in half.
你把自己撕成了两半
So if you're gonna blame anyone here, blame yourself.
如果你要怪人的话 就怪你自己吧
It's still happening.
手还是颤抖不停
I thought the Cricket was helping you.
小蟋蟀不是在帮你吗
I thought so, too.
我也这么想的
Having a little trouble with your magic?
魔法有点失灵吗
Stay away from my mom.
离我妈妈远点
Henry. Now, is that any way to speak to your real mother?
亨利 你就这样和你真正的妈妈说话的吗
You're not my mother.
你不是我妈妈
Well, sure I am. I raised you.
我当然是 是我养大你的
I helped you with your homework. I packed your lunches.
我帮你做功课 给你准备午餐
Regina and I may have split,
我和瑞金娜也许分离了
but I am as much your mother as she is.
但我和她一样是你妈妈
Now stop slouching.
别垂头丧气的
Posture is self-respect, and if you don't have it,
站直了 这是一种自尊 如果你没有
no one else will give it to you.
别人也没法带给你
Henry, hey. Don't listen to her.
亨利 别听她说
Says the woman who was never around.
从未陪伴在旁的人好意思说吗
You're right. I was never around, and I owned that.
你说得对 我承认我从未陪伴在他身边
You're just the worst part of Regina.
你是瑞金娜的邪恶面
Am I? Or am I the part that is honest about myself?
是吗 还是诚实面对自我的那一面呢
You see, Regina never had her happy ending
瑞金娜之所以一直得不到幸福结局
because she's never been strong enough
是因为她一直不够强大
to let her story run its course.
让她的故事顺其自然地走下去
I won't make that mistake, mnh-mnh, for myself...
我不会再犯这个错误 为我自己
Or our new arrivals.
以及我们那些新来的朋友
What about those people? What do you want with them?
他们怎么了 你想把他们怎么样
Patience.
耐心
You just wait until those untold stories play out.
你就等着看好戏吧
But here's a little spoiler.
我可以先剧透一点
Cinderella's story won't end well.
灰姑娘的结局不好
Why would you want to hurt Ashley?
你为什么要伤害阿什莉
I don't. I want to hurt you.
我不想 我想伤害的是你
I want you to see how pointless you are.
我要让你看到你有多没用
I saved her once. I'll save her again.
我能救她一次 就能再救第二次
Oh, that's the tragic thing about being a savior.
这就是救世主的悲剧
You have to keep saving people.
你只能无止尽的去救人
But once you're off the chessboard...
但一旦你离开了棋局
...Everything falls apart.
一切都会崩溃
All those happy endings turn to dust,
所有幸福结局化为飞灰
and your entire life means...
而你的整个人生
nothing.
再无意义
Let me show you what it feels like.
我会让你知道那是什么感觉
Where the hell are we?
我们在哪
She took us off the chessboard.
她把我们带出了棋局
David, hi. Come in.
戴维 快进来
Do you, uh -- do you want to sit down?
你 要坐吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, thanks. I'll -- I'll stand.
不用了 谢谢 我站着就行
What, uh -- what brings you here?
你 你怎么来了
Nothing much.
没什么大事
I have something for you.
我有东西转交你
From your husband.
受你丈夫所托
I have no idea what it says.
我不知道里面是什么
I'm just the messenger.
我只是个送信的
You? A messenger?
你 居然当信使
What did you need from him?
他那有什么你想要的东西
He has information about my father.
他有关于我父亲的消息
About his death.
关于他的死
And you had to make a deal to get it?
为这你就得跟他交易吗
Sounds like my husband.
听起来确实是我丈夫会干的事
There. You can, uh -- you can say I took it.
好了 你可以 说我收下了
And I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm sure it must not have been easy
我想你的童年里
Growing up without your father. It was.
没有父亲肯定过得不容易 以前是
Of course, it wasn't easy when he was there, either.
当然了 他在世时我过得也一样不容易
Drunk and sad.
他酗酒 从来不开心
Mm. I guess it's hard to say which is worse for some fathers.
看来父亲死的早真说不好是好是坏
Gone.
去世
It was worse having him gone.
相比起来 他去世更不好
Fathers and sons.
父与子啊
It's hard for you, I think.
很不容易 我想
'cause no matter what the damage to the relationship,
因为不管关系再怎么不好
you need each other.
你们还是需要着对方
Ashley was my first save.
阿什莉是我救的第一个人
You take that away, then what?
抹去了这件事 会怎么样
Everything I've done can be undone?
我做过的一切都能被抹去了吗
By the evil queen? No, no, no. My Emma's too strong for that.
被邪恶的巫后吗 不 我的艾玛更强大
Look, we can worry about the big picture later.
这种大事以后再考虑
Right now the little picture's saying
我们现在遇到的小麻烦
that we have to go, magic or no magic.
提醒我们必须得走了 不管有没有魔法
Go where? Back to where Ashley left us?
去哪 回到和阿什莉分开的地方吗
She's not there.
她不在那儿
She's charging into who knows what,
她正赶去 谁知道是什么故事
and if the evil queen wants it to play out, it's not good.
可如果巫后想让这个故事成真 就坏了
Then we figure out where she's headed next.
那我们就找出她要去的地方
You didn't used to have magic and you found people.
你以前没有魔法的时候也能找到人
He's right. Just imagine that you're back in your old life
没错 想象一下你回到以前的生活
as a bails bonds-person -- woman.
做保释代理人的时候
How did you find people then?
你那时怎么找到人的
Try to think like the skip thinks and get inside their head.
像逃跑的人一样思考 走进他们的内心
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表