Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
What do you want?
你想干什么
Sorry to commandeer your vessel, Captain,
抱歉征用了你的船 船长
but I'm afraid for what I have planned,
但恐怕在我的计划中
you can't be in Storybrooke.
你不能待在童话镇
Emma, are you there?
艾玛 你在吗
Gideon -- he sent me away.
吉迪恩... 他把我弄走了
I would never leave you.
我永远不会离开你的
What the hell do I have to do?
你究竟要让我做什么
Kill the Black Fairy.
杀了黑仙子
Did she harm you?
她伤害你了吗
She toughened me up.
她让我坚强了起来
What did she do to you?
她把你怎么了
Depends what you mean.
要看你怎么定义了
I've brought someone new.
我带了个新的来
Another child for the mines?
又是个来挖矿的孩子吗
No.
不
Not this one.
这个不是
This child is different.
这个孩子很特别
He's...precious.
他是个 宝贝
I will care for him as though he were my own.
我会悉心照顾他 对他视如己出
Care for him as if he were mine.
要把他当做我的孩子来照顾
Yes.
嗯
How sweet.
真贴心
A remnant of the past.
过去的遗迹罢了
You won't be needing this anymore...
你现在不需要这个了
Gideon.
吉迪恩
You sent Hook away on the submarine?
你让虎克做潜艇走了
You took him away from me?
你把他夺走了
And you'll get him back --
他能回到你身边
as soon as we destroy the Black Fairy together.
只要我们联手消灭了黑仙子
Now you want my help?
你还要我帮忙
You have a funny way of asking for a favor.
你请求帮助的方式真清奇
I suspect, without a little nudging,
我猜如果不给你点动力
I already know the answer, then.
你的答案我已经猜得到了
Answer's always the same.
答案一直是那一个
Then I suggest you reconsider,
那我建议你重新考虑
because given the protection spell I placed over him,
因为考虑到我给他施的保护咒
it's impossible for him to return.
他根本回不来
I'll find a way.
我会有办法的
I have your tear, remember, Savior?
我拿到了你的眼泪 记得吗 救世主
I'm the only one that can bring him back.
只有我能把他带回来
You tried to kill me with that sword, and you failed,
你企图用那把剑杀我 你失败了
and now you think you can bully me?
现在你觉得你能强迫我
I will never help you.
我绝不会帮你
If you don't bring Hook back on your own, I will make you do it.
如果你不肯自愿把虎克弄回来 我会让你就范的
Do you really think you frighten me?
你觉得你能让我害怕吗
Do you think anything frightens me?
你觉得能有任何事让我害怕吗
You have no idea what I've been through.
你无法想象我经历了什么
I was raised by the Black Fairy.
我是黑仙子养大的
Do you know the depths of depravity in her soul?
你知道她的灵魂多么堕落吗
If I don't stop her, no one will.
如果我不阻止她 没人会的
Hundreds of people are depending on me to save them --
数百人指望着我去拯救
children that I swore to protect.
包括我发誓要保护的孩子
So you -- you think -- you think you're so righteous?
你觉得 自己是正义的吗
You think I'm the bad guy?
你觉得我是坏人吗
You are so far wrong, Savior.
你大错特错了 救世主
So, yes, you bested me.
是啊 你打败了我
But now we have a common cause, whether you know it or not,
但现在 我们有了共同目标 不管你知不知道
so I would think long and hard
所以我劝你好好想想
how badly you want to see your Captain again.
你究竟多想再见到船长
I will not give up my mission...
我不会放弃我的使命
or my word.
或是我的誓言
"Others before him had cowered in fear
"在他之前 其他人都因恐惧而退缩
becoming trapped in its web.
被困在了他的网里
The hero Gideon knew this, but he was undaunted.
但英雄吉迪恩虽知道 却毫不畏惧
He fought valiantly
他英勇抗争
until he slayed the Great Spider from the Echoless Forest
直到杀死了无回音森林的大蜘蛛
and led the villagers to safety."
并带领村民去了安全之处"
Put it away, please! Put it away, Gideon!
快放起来 吉迪恩
If she sees it, she'll know that you stole it from her.
如果她看到 就会知道是你从她那儿偷的
Who knows what she'll do.
谁知道她会做什么
It's okay, Roderick.
没事的 罗德里克
I won't let her hurt you.
我不会让她伤害你的
As long as I'm around, you'll be safe from the Black Fairy.
只要我在 黑仙子就不能伤你
Good night, my little darlings.
晚上好 小可爱们
Mother has come to wish you sweet dreams.
妈妈来祝你们晚安了
Gideon, I was going to tell you a bedtime story tonight --
吉迪恩 我今晚本想给你念个睡前故事
a very special one.
一个很特别的故事
But I see you already have one.
但我看到你已经有故事了
Did you really think I wouldn't know what you stole?
你真以为我不会发现你偷了什么吗
Give it back. It's mine.
还给我 那是我的
No, child.
不 孩子
Everything here belongs to me.
这里的一切都是我的
I've read the inscription.
我读了题词
My real mother gave it to me --
这是我真正的母亲给我的
so I'd remember to be a hero.
好让我记得做个英雄
I'm your real mother.
我就是你的母亲
You're not my mother.
你不是我母亲
And you never will be!
你永远不会是
You want to be a hero, do you?
你想做个英雄吗
Just like your real mum?
就像你真正的妈妈那样
Well, here's the truth, Dearie.
事实是 亲爱的
Just because she was a hero doesn't make you one.
就算她是个英雄 不代表你就是
And now I'm going to show you exactly what you are.
现在我要让你看清你究竟是什么
No! Help!
不 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Gideon, help!
吉迪恩 救命
So, you want to be a hero?
你想做英雄
Show me.
做给我看啊
Help me!
救命
Help me, please!
求你 救命
No! Gideon!
不 吉迪恩
Help me!
救命
Just as I thought -- coward.
跟我想的一样 懦夫
You have much to learn...
你还有很多要学的
from me.
跟我学
Gideon! Help!
吉迪恩 救命
No!
不
Help!
救命
Please! Heeeeelp!
求你 救命
Gold! Get out here -- now.
戈登 快出来
I've got questions, and you better have answers.
我有问题 你最好能解答
Well, if you want answers,
如果你要答案
I suggest you start by asking nicely.
那最好开始客客气气的
I'm done with nice. Your son has a death wish,
我不想再客气了 你儿子一心求死
which, if he messes with me one more time,
如果他再招惹我
I'm happy to fulfill. And I'm happy to help.
我乐意遂他的愿 我也乐意帮忙
We've been looking for some mother/daughter bonding.
我们一直想增进母女感情
What did he do now?
他又怎么了
He banished Hook to another realm.
他把虎克放逐到了别的国度
He's using him as a bargaining chip
他拿他当筹码
to force me to help him to kill the Black Fairy.
逼我帮他杀了黑仙子
He did? Yes, he did.
真的 是的
Now, I know nothing about this Fairy,
我对这个仙子一无所知
but I'm guessing you do.
但我猜你知道
Yeah, she's my mother.
是的 她是我母亲
She stole Gideon from the Blue Fairy,
她从蓝仙子手里偷走了吉迪恩
took him away to another realm where time moves differently,
带他去了另一个国度 那里时间不一样
tortured him for 28 years.
折磨了他28年
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表