You don't want me to go after him, do you?
你不想让我去寻仇 对吗
You really have changed how you feel about vengeance.
你对复仇的态度真的变了
Yes, I have.
是啊
I didn't think you'd see it, but, yes.
我没想到你能看出来 可我确实变了
I would try and stop anyone setting out on revenge if I could.
我会尽我所能去阻止想要报仇的人
Is that --
是不是...
You found him.
你找到他了
You found my son.
你找到我儿子了
Please, let me reward you.
来吧 让我奖赏你吧
No.
不
Pardon me?
你说什么
Please...James --
求你... 詹姆斯
H-He doesn't want to be with you.
他不想和你在一起
Let him live where he'll be happy,
让他住在能让他快乐的地方吧
where he started out...
在他出生的地方
before Rumplestiltskin took him --
在他被朗普斯金带走前住的地方
with me.
和我在一起
You're the miserable wretch who sold his own flesh and blood.
你就是那个卖♥♥掉亲生骨肉的可怜虫
You look older than you should, shepherd.
你比你的实际年龄看起来更苍老 牧羊人
A conscience must be a terrible thing.
想必你一直自责不已
I made a mistake, but I'm making it right.
我犯了错 可我在弥补
I have him, and I'm not giving him back.
他在我手上 我不会把他给你的
No need for that.
不必那样
The right price fixed it last time.
上次就是用钱搞定的
Don't let him take me.
别让他带走我
No.
不行
I didn't protect this boy the first time,
我第一次没保护这个孩子
but I'm gonna do it now.
但现在不会了
Take him down.
把他拿下
No.
不
No.
不
Guards, the reward for finding the Prince is yours...
守卫们 如果你们杀了这个人
if you kill this man. No!
找到王子的奖励就是你们的 不
And try to make it look like an accident.
设法弄得像一场意外
No.
不
Get your hands off me! Let me go!
拿开你们的手 放开我
James!
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯
A visitor. To what do I owe the pleasure?
稀客 什么风把你吹来了
You killed my father!
你杀了我父亲
Well, technically...
严格来说
I merely ordered him killed.
我只是下令杀了他
I wondered if you'd work it out.
我怀疑过你是否会查出来
You're an evil bastard. He didn't deserve that.
你这个可恶的混♥蛋♥ 他命不该如此
That's true.
这话没错
He was a good man in the end.
最终他成了个好人
I offered him temptation, and he withstood it.
我给了他诱惑 他禁受住了考验
I'll bet he was imagining your little face
我敢打赌他当时正想象着你
when you opened the front door and found him standing there,
你打开大门 发现他站在门口
sober, victorious,
没有醉酒 凯♥旋♥归来
with your brother in his arms.
怀里抱着你哥哥
Instead, you got news he died a drunken failure.
可是你接到的是他醉酒去世的消息
Stop talking.
别说了
Now fight for your life...
现在为了你的性命战斗吧
if you think it's worth it.
如果你认为有必要的话
What the hell?!
搞什么
No.
不行
That bastard admitted he killed my father!
那个混♥蛋♥承认杀了我的父亲
If you take this from me,
如果你不让我杀了他
I will never, never forgive you!
我永远 永远不会原谅你
Yes, he killed your father.
是的 他杀了你父亲
But he also told you about his final moments --
但他还告诉了你 你父亲在最后关头
that he resisted temptation --
抵♥制♥住了诱惑
And it didn't work!
那也没有用
He still died.
他还是死了
I thought he didn't fight for us, but he did.
我以为他没有为我们奋斗 但是他奋斗了
He fought with everything he had.
他倾其所有地去奋斗
He did the right thing.
他做了正确的事
And it wasn't enough!
可那还不够
So what if -- what if Gideon
要是 要是吉迪恩
comes back stronger and kills Emma?
变得更强 回来杀了艾玛怎么办
What if I can't be with Snow ever again?
要是我再也不能和白雪在一起了怎么办
What if being "Prince Charming" isn't enough,
要是作为白马王子还不够怎么办
and I start losing... and it keeps going,
我开始失去 而且情况还在继续
and I lose everything that matters to me?!
我要是失去了一切对我重要的东西怎么办
All right.
好吧
I'll step aside.
我让开
You can kill this man if you think...
如果你以为 杀了这个人
it'll make you feel stronger.
会让你感觉变得更强
But think about your father.
可想想你父亲
He wanted to look you in the eye.
他想直视你的眼睛
Do you want to be able to look back?
你也想正视他吗
It's all right.
没事了
Fine payment for a simple murder.
就简单杀一个人 报酬可不少
There's a ravine near here,
这附近有个山涧
and everyone will think he crashed during a supply run.
所有人都会认为是他运输物资时掉下去的
They wouldn't believe it.
人们不会相信的
They'll trace it back to you two.
他们会查到你们的
You think the king will defend you?
你以为国王会维护你们吗
I bet they'll believe
我敢打赌 他们会相信
a drunk drove his cart off the road.
是一个醉鬼驾驶马车驶离了道路
I'm not drunk.
我没喝酒
Really?
是吗
Because to me, you smell like you...
因为对我而言 你闻起来像是
spent the night in the tavern.
整晚都泡在了酒馆里
Better not take a chance he might survive the fall.
他也许摔不死 最好别冒这个险
You okay?
你还好吗
I think so.
我想是的
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
You were the noble one, not me.
你是个高尚的人 我不是
And I'm sorry it cost you more than I realized it would.
抱歉这事让你付出的比我想象的还多
And I'm sorry I risked what you're making with Emma.
抱歉拿你和艾玛现在的幸福冒险
So you think...
那你觉得
I'm good enough for her?
我配得上她了吗
You've done the hardest thing anyone can do.
你做到了最难的事
You've changed.
你已经变了
And today, you saved me from a terrible mistake,
而且今天 你让我免于犯了一个严重的错误
and I...
而且我
I don't know if I'm gonna be able to pay you back.
我不知道是否能回报你
As luck would have it, I might have an idea.
碰巧我有个主意
There's one way for you not to lose your family...
有一个办法能保住你们这个家
and that's to let it grow.
那就是开枝散叶
David, may I have your blessing to ask for Emma's hand in marriage?
戴维 你会同意我向艾玛求婚吗
Of course.
当然
Of course you have my blessing.
我当然会祝福你
Well, now, that is a relief.
心上的石头总算落下了
Well, I mean, it's up to Emma, of course,
这要看艾玛答不答应
but, yes, you have my blessing.
但我会祝福你
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't realize you were so old-fashioned.
我没想到你原来这么传统
Well, I am over 200 years old, mate.
我都两百多岁了
Right.
也是
Right.
也是
Were you really that nervous?
你真的那么紧张吗
Why would I be nervous?
我为什么会紧张
"Prince Charming" doesn't set the bar high at all.
白马王子也不全是完美偶像啊
Well, I am overdue to wake up Snow,
我早该吻醒白雪了
but I won't tell her the news until it's official.
但我会等事情定下来再告诉她
I appreciate that, David. I -- I appreciate all of it.
谢谢你 戴维 谢谢你做的一切
So, you talked to Robin? How did it go?
你跟罗宾谈过了 怎么样
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表