Snow White and Prince Charming?
给白雪和王子下毒
I was prepared to poison them, but...
我本来准备要毒死他们 但...
I saw Charlotte, and she reminded me of...
我看到了夏洛特 她让我想起了
Your fiancée?
你的未婚妻
Yeah, yeah, I-I-I can see that.
对 我明白了
I mean, before she became a rotting corpse.
我是说 在她变成一具尸骨之前
Your love and -- and the handmaiden
你的爱人 还有那个侍女
share the same je ne sais quoi, n'est-ce pas?
有着同样的气质 是不是
She didn't deserve to die.
她不该死的
And if I had killed her just to get my revenge,
如果我杀她就为了复仇的话
I'd be no better than my enemies. Yes, yes.
我比我的敌人好不到哪儿去 是啊
But -- but Snow White and Prince Charmy-warmy,
但是 白雪公主和白马王子
you gonna try again?
你还要再试一次吗
No.
不试了
They don't deserve to die either.
他们也不该死
What was that?
那是什么
My insurance policy.
我的保单
Let's just say in order for my plan to work,
为了让我的计划成功
I need Prince Charming and Snow White
我需要白马王子和白雪公主
very much alive and procreating.
活得好好的 并育有子嗣
Sorry for bluntness, but I need what I need.
恕我话糙 但这就是我需要的
So that means I must make sure
那就意味着我必须确保
that you're never tempted to kill them ever again.
你再也不会试图杀他们
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Why?
为什么
If you didn't want me to kill them, kill me, not her!
如果你不想让我杀他们 那就杀了我 别杀她
Would that I could, dearie.
如果能 我早就杀了 亲爱的
Where's the antidote?
解药在哪儿
Antidote? There isn't any.
解药 根本没有解药
There's no cure for this poison.
这毒无药可医
No, no, no.
不不不
But it can be stopped.
但可以被中止
A key?
一把钥匙
This isn't any old key.
不是一把旧钥匙
This is the key to the land where all stories
这把钥匙可以通往使所有故事
come to a screeching halt, including Charlotte's story.
戛然而止的大♥陆♥ 包括夏洛特的故事
You know the one --
你知道
where the poison reaches her heart.
当毒药到达她心脏的结果
I go through there, she lives?
我去那边 她就能活下来了吗
Indeed!
没错
As long as you remain there.
只要你留在那边
If you should ever leave,
如果你一旦离开
her story and the poison shall r-r-resume.
她的故事以及毒药就会继续
And I hate to spoil the ending,
我讨厌剧透
but it's really quite tragic.
但那肯定是个悲剧
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
I'm sorry.
对不起
All I wanted was a fresh start.
我只想重新开始
You can still get one.
你还是有机会的
Listen, I know the Evil Queen has your heart,
听我说 我知道巫后夺走了你的心
but you can fight this.
但你可以反抗
Okay. That's a start.
好吧 这也算是开始
I've tried to fight!
我试过反抗
I can't!
但我做不到
Your story doesn't have to end like this.
你的故事不一定要以这样的方式结束
My story ended the moment Hyde plucked us
自从海德将我们从无故事国带走
from the Land of Untold Stories!
我的故事就结束了
Us?
我们
You mean Charlotte?
你是指夏洛特吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was too late.
太迟了
So the poison finally took her.
这么说毒药最终杀死了她
I may not have been able to save her,
我或许救不了她
but I am going to save you.
但我要救你
Henry, call Emma!
亨利 打给艾玛
I could use some of her magic right about now!
我现在需要她的魔法
I can't! It's the Queen!
打不了电♥话♥ 是巫后
She did something.
她施了魔法
Stop!
住手
Please.
求你
This is the only way.
只有这个办法
No!
不
Mom, Mom. Are -- Are you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Mom. Henry.
妈妈 亨利
Mom.
妈妈
You did what you had to.
你是逼不得已
Edmond.
埃德蒙
No.
不
I had no choice.
我别无选择
No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
She is back.
她真的回来了
I couldn't just stand by and watch the Count kill my friends.
我无法坐视不理 看着伯爵杀掉我的朋友们
Oh, I thought heroes always found a third way...
我还以为英雄总能想到第三种办法呢
unless, of course,
当然了 除非
this means you're not a hero.
这意味着你并不是英雄
I will rip your heart out!
我要掏出你的心
Yes! That's the Regina I remember.
是的 这才是我认识的瑞金娜
We do like it rough, don't we?
我们就喜欢来狠的 是吧
You didn't want the Count to kill Snow and David.
你没想让伯爵杀掉白雪和戴维
You wanted me to kill him.
你是想让我杀了他
Well, it was the only way to show you
只有这样才能让你看到
that no matter what you do...
不论你做什么
the darkness will always be inside.
黑暗始终存在于你的心中
And that tiny bit of darkness i awakened today
今天我唤醒的那一点点黑暗
is only going to grow.
只会慢慢扩大
Don't listen to her, Regina.
别听她的 瑞金娜
Snow...White.
白雪...公主
Snow. No, I'm not afraid of her.
白雪 不 我不怕她
We defeated you before. We'll do it again.
我们曾经打败过你 也会再次打败你
Oh, I'm not the one who's going to destroy your...
我并不是那个毁掉你们...
happy endings.
幸福结局的人
Not this time.
这次并不是我
Then who is?
那么是谁
You.
是你
You're going to destroy everyone's happy endings.
你会摧毁每个人的幸福结局
You won't divide this family.
你是无法离间我们的
Oh, I won't have to.
没有这个必要
The people from the Land of Untold Stories
不想讲出自己故事的
aren't the only ones with tales they don't want told.
并不是只有无故事国的人们
And when your stories finally play out
而你的故事最终被讲述出来的时候
I'll just sit back and watch you
我会冷眼看着你
tear yourselves apart.
将自己撕碎
Regina, it's not your fault.
瑞金娜 这不是你的错
Right.
没错
She trapped you. You didn't have a choice.
她给你设圈套 你没有别的选择
Of course I had a choice.
我当然有别的选择
I could have kept the Evil Queen inside,
我本可以不放出巫后
where she was my problem.
她只是我的心魔
No. This is exactly what she wants.
不 这正是她想要的
She want you to doubt yourself.
她想让你怀疑自己
She's doing a hell of a job.
那她还真是干得漂亮呢
Look, Regina, this may be new for you,
瑞金娜 你或许从来没经历过
but I've faced the Evil Queen before,
但我曾经面对过巫后
and I never once did it by running away.
而且我从来没有逃跑过
Okay, we have to face her head on, get ahead of her plan.
我们要直面她 赶在她的计划之前
And how exactly do we do that?
怎么才能做到这一点呢
I don't know.
我不知道
This is the one time we are going to ask you
只有这一次我们得求你
to please think like the Evil Queen.
像巫后那样思考
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表