Do you know why?
知道为什么吗
It's because he's all mind, no heart,
因为他只有头脑 没有心灵
Which makes him a very dull and predictable boy, indeed.
所以他是个非常无聊又好猜的人
You switched vials.
你换了药瓶
Well, I couldn't very well let you have it, now, could I?
我不可能让你拿到它的 不是吗
What is it you want?
你想要什么
Oh, I think you know the answer to that.
我想你知道答案
I want to show you the end of our story,
我想让你看到我们故事的结局
and I want to watch you suffer.
还想看你受折磨
Now...
现在...
Take us to Belle.
带我去见贝儿
Now, you're probably wondering what we're doing outside.
你们可能很想知道我们在外面做什么
These...are your assignments from earlier.
这些是你们早些时候的作业
Follow me.
跟我来
Newton's third law -- every action...
牛顿第三定律 每个作用力...
has a reaction.
都会受到一个反作用力
This...
这...
is the action.
是作用力
And this...
而这...
...is the equal and opposite reaction.
就是相同大小的反作用力
Now, who wants to give it a try?
现在 谁想试试
Ah, here we are.
我们到了
Whatever you're planning, stop.
无论你在计划什么 住手吧
You might control that dagger now,
你现在也许控制了那把匕♥首♥
but you won't always.
但你不会一直控制
And I promise you, if you harm Belle --
而我向你保证 如果你伤害贝儿
You don't need to worry.
你不必担心
I won't harm Belle.
我不会伤害贝儿
You see, there's one final twist.
你也看到了 结局会有反转
I am not the monster you need to worry about.
我不是你需要担心的那个怪物
Mary?
玛丽
Henry!
亨利
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Where's Hyde? Wh-what's going on?
海德在哪儿 这是怎么回事
I sent him last night to talk to you.
昨晚我派他来和你谈谈
You brought him here?
你带他到这里来了
That is none of your business.
那不关你的事
And I asked you a question.
我的问题你还没回答
Where is Hyde? Have you hurt him?
海德在哪儿 你伤害他了吗
Have I hurt him?!
我伤害他了吗
I am him!
我就是他
The serum.
那个血清
You took it.
你喝那个血清了
This wasn't supposed to happen.
这本不该发生的
You were supposed to love me, not him.
你该爱的人是我 而不是他
I will never love you.
我永远不会爱你
You're weak, and you're completely mad!
你太软弱 而且你彻底疯了
Nary. Mary!
不 玛丽
Get off.
放开
Mary, no. Let me go!
玛丽 不 让我走
Mary, I did it for you!
玛丽 我这样做都是为了你
You. You. Please let me go.
为了你 为了你 求你让我走吧
Why couldn't you see that?!
你为什么看不出来
Oh, my word, it's the doctor's daughter!
天啊 是医生的女儿
Someone must've pushed her!
肯定是有人推她下来
Up there!
在上面
Mary! Mary, is everything okay?
玛丽 玛丽 你没事吧
We're coming in.
我们要进来了
Whatever happened...
无论发生了什么
Whatever Hyde did to Mary, I'm, uh, sorry.
无论海德对玛丽做了什么 我很遗憾
If only she'd been strong enough to resist Hyde,
要是她足够强大能抵抗海德
she would be mine.
她就会是我的
Yours?
你的
I mean, we'd -- we'd -- we'd -- we'd -- be together.
我是说 我们 我们 我们会在一起
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, let me -- let me get some sugar for you.
我给你拿些糖
You weren't getting the sugar.
你不是在拿糖
Killian, help!
基利安 救我
Belle!
贝儿
Rumple, lift the spell!
朗普 解除咒语
I can't.
我做不到
What's going on? Who's on the boat with her?
怎么回事 谁和她在船上
The real villain, of course.
当然是真正的坏人
No. Get away from me!
不 别靠近我
I didn't come all this way to stop now.
我做了这么多 怎能现在停下
After all, when I heard you were trapped aboard this ship,
毕竟 当我听说你被困在这艘船上
I couldn't believe my good luck.
简直不敢相信我的好运
Finally, the chance I needed to make the Dark One pay.
我终于等到让黑暗者付出代价的机会了
But please, she's got nothing to do with this.
但是 她跟此事无关
Neither did Mary.
玛丽也一样
Please, please, please don't do this.
求你 求你不要这么做
That's quite enough of that.
够了
This story isn't over yet.
这事还没完
Dark One...
黑暗者
I command you...
我命令你
Well...
好吧
it appears there was one final twist.
看来最终的大反转还是来了
There you are.
你在这里啊
Looks like you got what you wanted.
看起来你得偿所愿了
Now we know the serum works.
现在我们知道血清有效
It wasn't the serum.
不是因为血清
Hyde destroyed it.
海德毁了血清
Then how the hell is he dead?
那他是怎么死的
I think we have just discovered
我觉得我们刚刚发现了
the only foolproof way to destroy one's doppleganger...
毁掉一个人分身唯一不会出错的方法
By killing the original.
杀掉本体
Wait. You're saying...
等等 你是说
The way to take out the Evil Queen...
除去巫后的方法
Is to kill you.
就是杀了你
You okay?
你还好吧
I have to die.
我必须死
What?
什么
To stop the evil queen, I have to die.
为了阻止巫后 我必须死
That's how it works.
必须这样
That's not the only bad news I got today.
这不是我今天收到的唯一一个坏消息
We all thought Jekyll was the good one.
我们本都觉得杰基尔是好人
But even though he separated himself from the darkness...
但即使他脱离了黑暗
the capacity for evil remained.
他身上依旧保留着邪恶的力量
And it remains in you.
你身上也有
It can grow back at any time.
任何时候都可能重新滋长
You're stronger than jekyll.
你比杰基尔要强大
Maybe.
也许吧
But if I'm not...
但如果我不是
Back in Camelot, when you were the Dark One,
在卡梅洛特 那时你是黑暗者
You said you trusted me to do what it took
你说你相信我会
to keep your family safe.
尽我所能去护你家人安全
I need you to promise me you'll do the same thing
我要你答应我 你也会做同样的事
if it comes to that.
如果事情真的发展到那一步的话
I won't let it come to that.
我不会让它发展到那一步的
Promise.
答应我
You cut your hair.
你剪头发了
You noticed.
你注意到了
I would have earlier,
我本可以早点发现的
but you were too busy trapping me.
但你一直忙于困住我
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I just wanted to, uh...
我 我只是想
to make a fresh start.
重新开始
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听这个
You know, you've destroyed two lives
你知道吗 你毁掉了两条命
where there used to only be one.
他们本是连为一体的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表