The -- the Evil Queen got a happy ending?
巫后得到了幸福结局吗
I know.
是吧
I honestly didn't think it was possible
其实我之前觉得不可能
for someone like her -- not after all of these years.
她曾是那样的人 过了这么多年
But it was.
但确实可能
And tonight reminded me of something
今晚让我想起
that I hope I never forget again --
我希望我永远不再忘记的事
love can save even the darkest souls.
爱能拯救最黑暗的灵魂
You just have to believe in it.
你只需要去相信
Speaking of love...
说到爱
Emma told me.
艾玛告诉我了
Killian, I couldn't be happier for you --
基利安 我真是太为你高兴了
both of you.
为你俩高兴
She has waited a long time
她等了那么久
to find the right person with whom to share her life.
终于找到了共度余生的合适人选
I'm so happy it's you.
我很高兴是你
You'll let her know?
你会告诉她吗
Uh, know -- know what?
告诉她什么
Oh, that Regina's okay.
瑞金娜没事
Yeah, yeah. Of course -- course I will.
当然 我当然会告诉她
Okay.
好吧
It's so cold out here. Go home.
外面好冷 回去吧
Are you ready for adventure, Captain?
你准备好冒险了吗 船长
No.
没有
I'm done running.
我不会再逃避了
I'm going back to Emma.
我要回去找艾玛
Even villains get second chances --
恶人也能有第二次机会
and, hopefully, even third ones.
但愿还有第三次
I couldn't be happier to hear that.
听到这话 我开心极了
I wish you all the happiness.
祝你们拥有一切的幸福
And I, you.
也祝你幸福
What happened?
怎么回事
I-I don't know.
我不知道
We're...submerging, Captain.
船要下潜了 船长
I didn't give that order.
我没下命令
But I did.
但我下了
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想干什么
Sorry to commandeer your vessel, Captain,
抱歉征用了你的船 船长
but I'm afraid for what I have planned,
但恐怕为了我的计划
you can't be in Storybrooke.
你不能待在童话镇
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表