Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
What you have is a gift.
你的魔法是天赋
I wanted to use my magic to help someone for so long.
很久以来 我早就想用我的魔法来帮助人了
You're still trying to fill the hole in your heart I created.
你还在想办法填补我抛弃你给你造成的伤害
You can't stop me.
别想阻止我
I'm not here to stop you.
我来这不是阻止你
I'm here to do it for you.
我是来帮你的
Now you are mine.
你现在完全属于我了
Hello, Rumple.
你好 朗普
How did you get here?
你怎么来的
If you don't do what I'm asking, the Savior will die.
如果你不照我说的去做 救世主就会死
This is the only hope the Savior has of defeating her.
这是救世主唯一能战胜她的希望
What happens at the end of the book?
书的结局发生了什么
The Savior fights the Final Battle.
救世主进行了最后一战
No one wants to be around to see that.
不会有人想亲临现场观看
Excuse me, but your tree is blocking the path.
抱歉 但你的树挡路了
You should move it before somebody gets hurt.
你该把它移开 免得有人因此受伤
I'm afraid it's already too late.
恐怕已经太晚了
The poor thing.
小可怜
It must not have survived the fall.
肯定在摔下来时摔坏了
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Magic.
用魔法
Are you a witch?
你是个女巫吗
She's a freak!
她是个怪物
Haven't you ever heard about the monster
你没听说过那个住在
who lives in the shack -- the freak with magic?
小棚屋里的怪物吗 有魔法的怪胎
That nest didn't fall out of the tree, did it?
那鸟巢不是从树上掉下来的 是吧
No.
是啊
It made good target practice, though.
但是个好靶子
And so will you.
你也是
Why don't you practice on my ax?
拿我的斧子练习吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Well, that was a first.
真是前所未有
Not a lot of people want to befriend the girl with magic.
不是很多人想跟有魔法的女孩交朋友的
Maybe they're right.
或许他们是对的
Maybe I am a monster.
或许我就是个怪物
You used your magic for good,
你用魔法做好事
and that doesn't make you a monster.
这不代表你是怪物
It makes you special.
这说明你很特别
You really think so?
你真这么认为吗
I'm Stanum.
我叫斯坦纳姆
Zelena.
我是塞琳娜
Hang on a minute, darling.
等一下 亲爱的
Mommy's coming.
妈妈来了
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经在尽快了
There.
好了
Not too hot and not too cold -- just right.
不太烫 也不太凉 温度正好
Is somebody ready for their breakfast?
谁想吃早餐了
Robin?
罗宾
Keeping a watchful eye on an infant
一个人照顾婴儿
can be so hard all by yourself.
是很辛苦的
But worry not.
但别担心
I have plenty of experience, and I am happy to help.
我经验丰富 乐意帮忙
Give me back my daughter.
把我女儿还给我
Can't I hold her a little longer?
不能让我再抱会儿她吗
I never grow tired of that new-baby smell.
我从来不会厌倦那新生儿的香味儿
Lay a hand on her again, and you'll lose it.
你再敢碰她 就别想要你的手了
No need to be so hostile, especially around the child.
没必要这么敌意 尤其是在孩子身边
I came here because I heard you were wicked,
我来是因为我听说你很邪恶
and I thought we could help each other.
我觉得我们可以互帮互助
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Isn't it obvious?
多明显啊
Look around.
看看这里
You're out here, living alone in the middle of nowhere.
你一个人住在这前不着村后不着店的地方
You look like you could use a friend,
你似乎需要个朋友
especially with the Final Battle approaching.
尤其最后一战即将来临
I could be that friend.
我可以成为你的朋友
One wouldn't want to be alone for what's coming.
在即将到来的日子里 最好别落单
Is that a threat?
那是威胁吗
Because I'm not afraid of you.
因为我不怕你
But you should be.
但你该害怕
You most certainly should be.
你绝对该害怕
I'll be in the Dwarf tunnels if you change your mind.
如果你改主意了 我就在矮人隧♥道♥
Until then.
到时见
Something smells delicious.
好香啊
It's just from a box.
是买♥♥来的
I'm not talking about the pancakes.
我不是说薄煎饼
What?
怎么了
I'm just...happy.
我就是...好幸福
It still surprises me sometimes.
有时候还会觉得有些意外
Aye, luv. Me, too.
是啊 亲爱的 我也是
To hell with the pancakes.
去他的薄煎饼吧
Great. You're up.
太好了 你起来了
Mom.
妈妈
Your mother has a key. Good to know.
你妈有钥匙 好啊
I know I'm a little early, but I woke up this morning,
我知道我来的有点早 但我今早醒来
and it just hit me.
突然意识到
Am I interrupting something?
我打断什么了吗
Yes. No.
是啊 没有
We were, -- We were just making some pancakes.
我们...在做薄煎饼呢
Pancakes.
薄煎饼
Right.
好吧
Maybe I should come back after you've had...pancakes.
或许我该等你们吃完薄煎饼再回来
Don't worry.
没事
I've lost my appetite.
我没胃口了
I have to go and have a quick and bracing shower.
我去洗个澡
Mom, as much as I love our unexpected visits,
妈妈 我虽然喜欢你突然造访
is there something pressing today?
但今天有什么要紧事吗
Wedding planning.
婚礼策划
I have been putting together a few ideas.
我整理了一些想法
You did all this since Hook and I got engaged?
这是我和虎克订婚后你做的吗
I might have started a bit before that.
我可能早就开始做了
Like, how long ago?
多久之前
Well, it was definitely after the first curse.
反正是第一次诅咒之后
Look, I know I'm excited, but can you blame me?
我知道我激动过头了 但能怪我吗
I have missed a lot
我错过了好多
of the milestones in your life, Emma.
你生命中的里程碑 艾玛
I want to make the absolute most of this one.
我一定要好好珍惜这次机会
Me, too, Mom.
我也是 妈妈
Regina, what's up?
瑞金娜 怎么了
We'll be right there.
我们就去
I was about to wring her scrawny little neck,
我正想掐住她纤细的脖子
and then she just poofed away.
但她瞬移离开了
Makes sense she's headed to the Dwarf tunnels.
去矮人隧♥道♥很合理
It's an easy place to hide.
那里是藏身的好地方
And there are miles of them below Storybrooke.
而且在童话镇下面绵延数英里
Pinning her down in there won't be easy.
在里面找到她不会轻松的
Well, the good news is, whatever her plan was
好消息是 不管她为最后一战
for the Final Battle, she needs help.
有什么打算 她需要帮手
Which means we have time to figure out how to stop her.
那么我们就有时间想办法阻止她
Well, perhaps that's where this piece of wand comes in.
那或许这就是这块魔杖派上用场的地方
Tiger Lily said it had been used
老虎莉莉说这以前
to banish the Black Fairy once.
曾被用来驱逐过黑仙子
If we can find the other half, perhaps we can do it again.
如果我们能找到另一半 或许能故技重施
So, where do we look?
那我们去哪找
I'm not waiting around for some piece of wand.
我不会干等着找一块魔杖
The only reason I didn't blast that noir-colored nit
我没有把那个黑疙瘩
out of existence is because of Robin.
炸飞的唯一顾虑是罗宾
So, if one of you'd be kind enough to watch her for a minute,
如果你们谁能好心照看她一会儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表