'cause I had a feeling Hyde would find us,
因为我有预感海德会找到我们的
So I hid...
所以我私藏了
A little extra, just in case.
一份 以防万一
Oh, great!
太棒了
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Gold? Hand it over.
戈登 交给我
It'll only take a moment.
一会儿就好
I don't think I'll be...
我不会
"handing over" our only weapon.
把我们唯一的武器这样"交给"你
You can work your magic from right there.
你在原地施魔法就可以了
Very well.
非常好
What are you doing?
你想干什么
The Evil Queen may not care about innocent bloodshed,
巫后不在乎杀害无辜的人
But we both know that you do.
不过你我都知道你会在乎的
You did make a deal with her.
你到底还是和她做了一笔交易
She promised to leave Belle and my unborn child alone,
她保证不会伤害贝儿和我未出世的孩子
which means the only person the serum is gonna be used on...
所以我只会用这份血清对付
is Hyde.
海德一个人
Now, if you wouldn't mind.
如果你不介意的话就动手吧
You'll thank me for this, Regina.
你会感谢我的 瑞金娜
One day, you'll finally realize
总有一天你会意识到
you can no more rid yourself of your darkness
你和我一样不可能摆脱
than I can.
自己的阴暗面
Catch.
接住了
They don't remember anything I taught them.
我教给他们的内容他们一点都没记住
This doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
I'm doing everything exactly the way I used to.
我和以前上课的方法一模一样
Perhaps that's the problem.
可能问题就在这里
From what you told me,
听你之前所说的
you're no longer the same person anymore.
你已经和以前不一样了
how do I explain?
我怎么才能说明白呢
Many years ago, the kingdom I come from
多年以前 我的故国
came under attack by a powerful menace.
遭遇劲敌袭击
The only one in any position who could save us was the princess,
当时唯一能够拯救我们的人就是公主
But she never fully embraced who she was,
但是她一直没有完全接受自己的本性
what a hero she could be.
她不相信自己可以成为英雄
And as a result, our kingdom was lost.
结果就是 我们失去了自己的王国
That's terrible.
太不幸了
I'm so sorry. What kingdom was it?
我很难过 你们的王国叫什么名字
It's in the past, and it's no longer important,
都是过去的事了 已经不重要了
Except for what can be learned from it.
除了从中学到的经验
If you want these children to reach their potential,
如果你想激发学生的潜能
you need to lead by example.
就得做出榜样
That means asserting your strength
也就是说承认自己的力量
and embracing who you really are...
接受真正的自己
Snow White.
白雪公主
You sure I can't get you anything?
你真的不需要什么吗
We could always crack open a barrel of rum,
可以开一桶朗姆
if you thought it'd help.
如果你觉得有帮助的话
I'm pregnant, remember?
我怀孕了 记得吗
Oh, yeah.
对哦
And no, I'm -- I'm fine.
而且不用了 我不需要
Hello. I-is anyone down there?
有人吗 有人在下面吗
Oh, you are.
有人
thank goodness you're here.
感谢上帝你在
And the question is why you're here.
问题是你怎么也在这儿
Shouldn't you be in the lab completing your serum?
你不是该在实验室研究血清吗
Th-that's just it. I did.
问题就在这儿 我研究出来了
And then Hyde found me and destroyed the lab.
结果海德找到了我 毁掉了实验室
But what happened to the serum? The Dark One took it.
那血清呢 被黑暗者拿走了
Apparently, he has some arrangement with the evil queen.
他好像是和巫后达成了什么协定
Emma's looking for the evil queen.
艾玛正在找巫后
Go. Go. Emma needs you. We'll be all right.
快去 艾玛需要你 我们不会有事的
We've got rumple's spell to protect us.
有朗普的法术保护我们呢
Thank you, Belle.
谢了 贝儿
So you're Belle,
你就是贝儿
the, uh, Dark One's wife.
黑暗者的妻子
I'm, uh -- I'm sorry for any harm he's caused you.
我... 为他对你造成的伤害而道歉
I appreciate the sentiment.
谢谢你的好意
Sentiment won't bring back Mary.
但这并不能让玛丽起死回生
Mary?
玛丽是谁
Is she someone you loved?
是你爱的人吗
With all my heart...
我爱她至深
until Hyde destroyed that love.
直到海德毁掉了我的爱
Mary?
玛丽
Mr. Hyde?
海德先生
Apologies. I-I didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 我无意吓到你
Hyde, what are you doing here?
海德 你怎么在这里
Might I talk with you for a bit?
我能跟您说两句话吗
You may.
可以
I must confess,
我得承认
you...Left me quite curious the other night.
那天晚上你勾起了我很大的好奇
I wonder why Henry's never mentioned you.
不明白亨利为什么从没提起过你
Have you known each other long?
你们认识很久了吗
It feels like a lifetime.
久得像一辈子了
But I didn't come here to go on about myself.
但我今天来不是为了谈我的事
Actually, I'm here on Jekyll's behalf.
实际上 我是代杰基尔来的
The doctor has great feelings for you.
博士爱慕你
I care very much for Henry.
我非常喜欢亨利
But I don't think I could ever...
但我想我无法...
be with him in that way.
和他在一起
Why not?
为什么不行呢
Look at his work.
看看他的工作
Things like...
就好像...
passion and desire
激♥情♥和欲望
are little more than... contaminants to be eliminated.
都只是需要消灭的污垢
I need someone who wants to bathe in their passion
我需要的是浑身洋溢着热情
and give in to desire.
向欲望屈服的人
I have a feeling you understand me,
我觉得你能理解我
Don't you, Mr. Hyde?
没错吧 海德先生
What makes you think that?
你为什么会这么想呢
When you walked into the parlor the other night,
那天晚上你走进客厅
I saw the way the others looked at you.
我看到了其他人看你的眼神
They were afraid, but I wasn't.
他们怕你 可我不怕
I saw a man unencumbered by...
我看到了一个无所畏惧
fear or by social obligation.
不被社会责任所束缚的人
How -- how do you do that?
你是怎么做到的呢
How are you so free of it all?
你怎会如此自♥由♥自在呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps I was simply...
也许我就是...
made that way.
生来如此
You know what my secret for the pancakes is?
知道我做煎饼的诀窍是什么吗
Nutmeg.
肉豆蔻
Now you can make them for Hook.
你现在可以这样做给虎克吃了
Dad, are you sure you're okay with me and Hook?
爸 我和虎克在一起你真的同意吗
Even as much as I hated that pirate when I first met him,
虽然我第一次见他时特别讨厌他
if you're happy, so am I.
但只要你开心 我就开心
What?
怎么了
Someone's here.
附近有人
Indeed! You found me.
没错 你发现我了
Did you really think I would let you defeat me with that again?
你真的以为你能用那个再次打败我吗
Dad!
爸爸
Are you okay? Dad?
你还好吗 爸爸
So, tell me...
告诉我
...Was this how you imagined your story playing out?
你想象中的故事就是这样的吗
Actually, yes.
的确是这样的
It is.
没错
Quite a twist, don't you think?
真没想到 你说呢
Oh, Jekyll always tries to get the better of me,
杰基尔总想打败我
But he never can.
可他永远做不到
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表