Pet snake?
宠物蛇
Well, she's practically family.
应该说她是我家人
And with so many dank sewers out there,
有那么多阴暗的下水道
I could hardly leave her behind.
我怎么可能把她丢下
Right. So, we're doing this.
好吧 那么开始吧
Mixed to order.
按要求配好了
It'll drain the magic out of any spell,
它会吸干任何咒语中的魔法
including the town line.
包括镇界
And then it's hello, New York City.
然后就能向纽约市问好了
I thought you might be here.
我觉得你可能会在这儿
I should have known you'd be with him.
早该想到你会和他在一起
I know you're gonna miss me, sis,
我知道你会想我的 妹妹
but I couldn't pass up a ticket out of here.
可我不会拒绝一张离开这里的车票
And Baby Robin needs her mummy very much alive.
小罗宾也需要她的妈妈活得好好的
Do you really think I wouldn't notice my magic was missing?
你真以为我不会注意到自己的魔药不见了吗
I can explain. Oh, you mean lie to me again?
我可以解释 你是想再对我撒一次谎吗
You said you came here
你说你来这里
because you wanted to find meaning in your life.
是因为想找到人生的意义
Was any of that true?
那是真的吗
Yes!
是的
I truly wanted to find a purpose here,
我真想在这里找到目标
but you made it so hard.
但你让这变得好难
How did I make it hard? All I did was try to help you.
怎么让这变难了 我做的一切都只是想帮你
By bringing me somewhere where I'm constantly reminded
带我去一些时刻提醒我
of somebody that I'm not.
我不是那个人的地方
Regina, I can't live up to
瑞金娜 我无法成为
the legacy of a man who died for you.
那个为你而死的男人
It won't work.
不会有用的
Don't listen to her. She's lying.
别听她的 她在撒谎
Fine. Don't believe me.
好吧 别相信我
Go ahead. Try it.
去吧 试试吧
What the devil?!
见鬼
If I had all the ingredients to break the protection spell,
如果我有打破保护咒的所有原料
do you really think I wouldn't have done it already?
你真以为我不早就做出来了吗
So, we're trapped here?
我们被困在这儿了吗
I bet you're happy now.
我打赌你现在高兴了
Robin, I know you want to leave,
罗宾 我知道你想离开
but you don't understand the world out there.
可你不会理解外面的世界
It's not like where you're from.
那里不像你来的地方
I can handle myself, Regina.
我自己能解决 瑞金娜
I know.
我知道
If you really want to leave,
如果你真想离开
I'll dig through every book I have
我会翻遍我所有的书
to figure out how to break the protection spell.
找到打破保护咒的方法
You will?
你会吗
Yes.
会
I owe it to him...
我欠他的
to you...
也欠你
to let you find your happiness...
去让你找到你的幸福
...even if it means helping you walk out of here.
即使那意味着帮你离开这里
You're just like your father.
你就像你父亲一样
You don't have it in you.
也没有胆量
Dark One, I summon thee!
黑暗者 我召唤你
I told you to stay away from my son.
我告诉过你离我儿子远点
Go ahead. Kill me.
来啊 杀了我
Then your boy will see that you are a monster.
然后你儿子就会看到你是个恶魔
I'm taking you back to the village,
我带你回村子
and I'm telling them the truth.
我会告诉他们真♥相♥
You think they'll believe you?
你以为他们会相信你吗
They're afraid of you, Rumple.
他们害怕你 朗普
They watched you bring an army of Ogres to their knees.
他们眼见你使一整支兽人军队屈服
They know it's only a matter of time
他们知道你把匕♥首♥
before you turn that dagger on them.
指向他们只是时间问题
He's right, Papa. They'll never believe us.
他说得对 爸爸 他们永远不会相信我们
Then we'll find a new village, Bae.
那我们就找个新村子 小比
We'll start over, you and me.
你和我重新开始
No.
不
I won't let him do this to us.
我不会允许他这样对我们
He's the monster. He's the one who should pay.
他才是恶魔 他才是该付出代价的人
Step aside, boy.
让开 孩子
Bae.
小比
Don't.
别这样
Dark One, stop him!
黑暗者 拦住他
Bae, please...
小比 求你
Do it! Kill him!
快去 杀了他
Oh, Bae.
小比
You were my Fairy Godmother.
你是我的精灵教母
Gideon.
吉迪恩
I have been looking for you everywhere.
我一直在到处找你
You were supposed to protect me when I was just a baby.
你本该在我还是个婴儿的时候保护我
I know.
我知道
I tried.
我尽力了
But the Black Fairy -- she was too strong.
但是黑仙子 她太强了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
用不着
You may not have been able to help me back then,
也许当年你帮不了我
but maybe you can now.
但现在可以了
No. Killing Emma with that blade --
不 用剑杀了艾玛
it -- it will not make you the Savior
不会像你想的那样
the way that you think.
让你成为救世主
Save the lecture.
收起你那套说教吧
There's only one thing I need from you --
从你这我只需要一样东西
your magic...all of it.
那就是你的魔力 所有的魔力
Please don't do this.
求求你别这样
Don't make this any harder than it has to be.
别把事情弄得更加复杂了
Gideon...
吉迪恩
Gideon, stop.
住手 吉迪恩
Father, what are you doing here?
父亲 你在这儿做什么
I watched one son darken his heart long ago.
很久以前我目睹了我一个儿子迷失了心智
I can't watch another do the same.
我不能再看着我另一个儿子重蹈覆辙
You can't stop me. I commanded you.
别想阻止我 我控制着你
I'm not here to stop you.
我来这不是阻止你
I'm here to do it for you.
我是来帮你的
Gold, please don't.
戈登 求你不要
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We will defeat the Black Fairy.
我们会打败黑仙子的
You will become a hero.
你将成为英雄
But I won't let you touch the darkness to do so.
可我是不会让你为做这事而触碰黑暗的
Thank you, Father.
谢谢 父亲
I don't think I'm going to be needing this anymore.
我想我不再需要这个了
Bae...what are you going to do with the dagger now?
小比... 你现在要怎么处理匕♥首♥
I don't know.
我不知道
But the baker's son will think twice about
可面包师的儿子看到我拿着匕♥首♥
pushing me in the mud when he sees me carrying this.
就该好好想想再把我推进泥潭里会怎么样
Oh, Bae, listen to yourself.
小比 听听你自己
Papa, I'm sorry I asked you to give up your power.
父亲 我很抱歉让你舍弃了力量
I understand now why it's so hard.
我现在才理解为什么那么困难
But we need it.
可我们需要它
It's the only way to protect ourselves.
这是唯一能保护我们的方法
You're right, Bae.
说得对 小比
You're right.
说得对
Now, here.
现在 来
Drink your tea.
喝点茶
What's in this, Papa?
这里面有什么 爸爸
It tastes strange.
喝着怪怪的
Memory potion.
记忆咒
I won't let you follow me into the darkness, Bae.
小比 我不能让你跟我一起坠入黑暗
One of us has to be strong.
我们中必须有一个变得强大
Wha--? Papa, Papa, where are we?
什... 爸爸 爸爸 我们在哪
How -- How did we get out of the cave?
我们... 我们是怎么离开洞穴的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表