Nobody will.
也没人会来
You can just sit here in silence,
你就在那静静地坐着
and you can...
然后
...rot.
慢慢腐烂
So you did come with a stick after all.
你还是用了狠招
That's very impressive, Savior.
了不起 救世主
Except for one small thing.
除了一点
You are afraid of me, aren't you?
你怕我 对吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I brought someone who can help fix your problem.
我带来了能解决问题的人
If you want to find them, just follow the red bird.
如果你想找到他们 就跟着红色的鸟
The red bird?
红色的鸟
The question is, are you truly ready
可问题在于 你真的准备好
to face your own story, Savior?
去面对你的故事了吗 救世主
Here we are.
我们到了
My castle.
我的城♥堡♥
Why would Belle want to dream about this place?
为什么贝拉会梦到这个地方
Usually, our dreams pick us,
通常来说 是梦选择了我们
not the other way around.
而不是我们选择了梦
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
I-I didn't think you'd be back from your journey so soon.
我没想到你那么快就从旅途中回来了
don't be angry, but I don't have the tea prepared.
别生气 我还没备好茶
I-I can have some ready in no time.
我很快就能准备好
Let her go.
随她去吧
She's lost in the dream.
她在梦境里迷失了
In her mind, she's still a servant,
还认为自己是个仆人
and you're still a beast.
你还是个怪物
It's fascinating, isn't it --
很有趣 不是吗
to learn how people really see you?
知道了别人究竟是怎样看你的
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
I'll find a way to wake her.
我会找到唤醒她的方法
I'm afraid time is a luxury you do not have.
恐怕你最缺的就是时间
The sands that allow passage to Belle's dream
沙子通往贝儿梦境的时效
will not last forever.
不是永久的
If you do not wake Belle within one hour,
如果一小时内没有唤醒贝儿
she will return to the red room of the sleeping curse --
她会回到昏睡咒的红色房♥间
a most horrid, fiery fate.
接受可怕的焚烧命运
And this time, she will remain there forever.
而这一次 她将永远留在那里
So I would hurry up, if I were you --
换做是我 我会抓紧时间
if you love her.
如果你爱她的话
Of course I love her!
我当然爱她
That's how I'm gonna get her out of here.
我就是打算用这个办法解救她的
I'll make her fall in love with me again.
我要让她再爱上我一次
Look, I know my castle wasn't exactly cheery,
我知道我的城♥堡♥不怎么让人心情愉悦
but it was never like this.
但也没有这么差劲
To Belle, it was.
看贝儿看来 就是这样
This castle terrified her.
这座城♥堡♥令她害怕
So in her dream, it's become a terrifying place.
所以在她的梦里 这里成了一个可怕的地方
It's also the place where we fell in love.
这也是我们相爱的地方
If I can just re-create that moment --
如果我能重现那一刻
It would just be some cruel trick.
那会是残忍♥的诡计
Are you willing to lie to her?
你要向她撒谎吗
It may be a trick,
或许使了花招
but my love for Belle is true.
但我对贝儿的爱是真的
My love for her and my child will never be a lie.
我对她和孩子绝不是假的
Rumplestiltskin, I-I'm so sorry.
朗普斯金 对不起
I-I've almost got the tea ready.
茶马上就好
It's all right.
没关系
See?
看吧
It's not even chipped.
连裂缝都没有
Thank you.
谢谢
I think you've done enough for one day.
你今天做得够多了
Why don't you take a break?
休息一下吧
Rumplestiltskin, what's going on?
朗普斯金 这是怎么了
This, this isn't like you.
这一点都不像你的风格
I have a ball to attend to later, and I'm a bit rusty.
我一会要去参加舞会 可我有点生疏了
Will you help me practice?
你愿意帮我练习吗
I...wasn't aware that I had any choices here.
我好像没有别的选择
You do.
你有
You're doing wonderfully well.
你跳得真好
There's just... one more thing we need.
只不过少了一样东西
What --
怎么...
What has come over you?
你是怎么了
Maybe I'm tired of being a beast.
或许我厌倦了做一头野兽
One more dance?
再舞一曲如何
I heard we got Hyde.
听说抓到海德了
I thought it would take weeks and weeks of battles
我还以为要打上好几周呢
and twists and turns, and...
经历一波三折
here you go doing it Day 1.
结果你们第一天就搞定了
Kudos to you, sis.
妹妹 我向你致敬
Yeah. We got him.
是啊 我们抓住他了
What's wrong?
怎么了
This is the first time I've been back here...
这是罗宾去世后
...since Robin died.
我第一次回来
I need a moment.
我想一个人静静
What?
你说什么
This is just hard.
我只是很难接受这一切
I know.
我明白
I lost someone here, too.
我也在这里失去了爱人
Zelena...I'm sorry, but please go.
塞琳娜 对不起 麻烦你走吧
Shouldn't we be helping each other?
我们不应该互相帮助吗
No.
不应该
Why not?
为什么
Because...
因为
I blame you.
我觉得这是你的错
Every time I look at you, I-I blame you for what happened.
一看到你 我就想到这一切都是你的错
Me?! What about Emma?!
我的错 那艾玛呢
She dragged you to Hell!
她拉着你一起下地狱
I chose to go.
那是我自愿去的
But you -- I trusted you.
但是你呢 因为我相信了你
And because of that, Robin's soul was obliterated!
而结果罗宾的灵魂因此被毁灭了
Want to talk about trust?
你想谈信任问题吗
Okay. Let's talk about trust.
好吧 那我们就谈谈信任问题
You made the biggest decision in your life,
你做出了人生中最重要的决定
ripping out the evil part of you,
摧毁了你的黑暗面
and you just went to Snow White
你直奔白雪公主而去
before coming to your own flesh and blood.
过后才想起你的骨肉亲人
Why do you even care?!
你为什么还会在乎这个
You ripped out the part of yourself
你把自己和我最相似的
that was most like me!
那一部分摧毁了
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
The baby and I will be out by tonight.
我和孩子今晚前就搬走
Okay, keep looking.
好吧 继续找
That was Emma and Hook.
刚才是艾玛和虎克
No sign of Hyde or Hyde's friends on the North Side.
北边没有海德以及他那些朋友的踪迹
It's getting dark.
天要黑了
It's not going to get any easier.
只会越来越难找
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Amateurs.
菜鸟
They were in a hurry.
布置得很匆忙
They're hiding because they're scared.
他们因为害怕才藏起来的
They don't know they can trust us.
他们不知道可以信任我们
Hello?!
有人吗
My name is Snow White. You can trust me.
我叫白雪公主 你们可以信任我
Hyde is locked up. He can't hurt you.
海德被关起来了 他伤害不了你们了
The people in our town want to help.
我们镇里的人想帮你们
Snow. Look.
白雪 快看
There's a place called Granny's that'll give you food,
有个叫外婆家的地方能为你们提供食物
people who can arrange for shelter.
给你们安排住处
Let's go.
我们走吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表