Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
You're up. Regina, what were you thinking?
你起来了 瑞金娜 你怎么想的
How could you bring him here?
你怎么能把他带来
He wanted a fresh start, and I'm just trying to help him.
他想重新开始 我只是想帮忙
I know when you're lying.
你撒谎的时候我知道的
What are you hiding from me?
你有什么事瞒着我
When I kill Emma Swan,
等我杀了艾玛·斯旺
I will finally become a hero.
我就终于能成为英雄了
Defeating the Savior won't be as easy as you think.
打败救世主不会像你想的那么简单
Come on, move that wagon!
快点 把车推走
On my word -- charge!
听命令 冲
I-I can't.
我做不到
Where do you think you're going?
你想去哪
The Ogres -- they'll kill us.
食人怪 他们会杀了我们的
We're the only things standing between those monsters and home.
只有我们拦着那些怪物 保卫家园
If we run, they'll kill everyone.
如果我们跑 他们会杀了所有人
How can we possibly win?
我们怎么赢得了
This blade -- it's called Hrunting.
这把剑 叫赤原疯狗
It was enchanted with light magic
用光明魔法施过咒
to ensure that - whoever carries it into battle
以确保持着这把剑上战场的人
will be hailed a hero.
能被尊为英雄
So, you can either be remembered as a hero
你要么作为英雄被铭记
or forever known as the coward
要么永远成为
who ran on the eve of victory.
在胜利前夜逃跑的懦夫
All right, Beowulf.
好吧 贝奥武夫
I'll fight.
我战斗
To victory!
为了胜利
Do your worst!
拿出你最厉害的本事吧
Y-You killed him.
你杀了他
I killed all of them.
我把他们都杀了
It's a little early for rum, isn't it?
这么早就喝朗姆酒
I called your office.
我往你办公室打过
You didn't have an opening.
你没有空闲
The bottle did.
酒瓶有空
I take it you asked David for permission to marry Emma?
那么你是问过戴维允不允许你娶艾玛了
Aye.
对
And what, he said "No"?
怎么 他不许吗
Quite the opposite, actually.
恰恰相反
He gave me his blessing, patted me on the back,
他祝福了我 鼓励了我
practically called me "Son."
简直要叫我儿子了
Well, so, what's problem?
那问题在哪
Cold feet? 'Cause, I mean, that's perfect--
临阵害怕了 这样完全...
Captain Hook doesn't get cold feet.
虎克船长才不会临阵害怕
No.
不是
I've since learned something about my past...
那之后我得知了一件我过去的事
something Emma will never understand.
艾玛绝不会理解的
There's not another living soul who knows this secret but me.
这世上只有我知道这个秘密
I could take it to my grave.
我可以永远隐瞒
So, why don't you?
那你为什么不这么做呢
Because it would seem that I am broken.
因为看来 我是真有问题
I actually want to tell Emma the truth.
我还真想告诉艾玛真♥相♥
Now, tell me, Cricket, why is that?
告诉我 蟋蟀 这是为什么
Well, maybe because you really are the man
或许你真是那个
that Emma wants to marry.
艾玛愿嫁的人
If I tell Emma what I did,
如果我告诉她我都干了什么
she's not gonna want to marry me.
她就不会想嫁给我了
Yeah, but the fact that you want to tell her,
但你想告诉她
even though you don't need to, means that you've changed.
虽然你不非得说 就表明你已经变了
Do you think Emma will see it that way?
你觉得艾玛会那么看吗
I think maybe you need to find out.
我觉得或许你该试试看
Gideon!
吉迪恩
Gideon!
吉迪恩
Belle.
贝儿
Did you find any sign of him?
你发现他的踪迹了吗
No. There was nothing in the North Woods, either.
没有 北林也没有发现
Why am I not surprised you couldn't find him?
我怎么不意外你找不到他
Could it be because you were the one who lost him
会不会是因为当初就是你
in the first place?
把他弄丢了
If you're looking for a fairy to take your anger out on,
如果你想找个仙子撒气
perhaps you should find your mother.
不如去找你妈吧
Well, since the Black Fairy is trapped in another realm,
既然黑仙子困在了别的国度
I suppose I'll have to make do with you.
我还是拿你凑合吧
The most important thing right now is finding our son.
现在最重要的是找到我们的儿子
I think maybe it's best if I continue to look on my own.
我觉得我还是自己继续去找吧
I'm beginning to think
我开始觉得
we're not gonna find him out here.
我们在这儿是找不到他的
Well, why? Where -- Where do you think he is?
为什么 你觉得他在哪
His heart is set on fulfilling his destiny.
他一心要实现自己的命运
And he can't do that without the sword.
没有剑就做不到
What sword?
什么剑
The sword Emma shattered when he last faced her.
他上次跟艾玛对打时被她打碎的剑
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why does he think that -- that killing Emma
他为什么认为用这把剑
with this blade will make him the Savior?
杀了艾玛就能让他当上救世主
He's not the first one to think wielding that sword
他不是第一个认为挥那把剑就能
would make him a hero.
当上英雄的人
We have to find him - before he gets his hands on it,
我们得在他找到剑之前找到他
before he goes after Emma again.
在他再次袭击艾玛前
We will.
我们会找到的
You can trust me, Belle.
相信我 贝儿
I've already lost one son.
我已经失去了一个儿子
I won't lose another.
我不会再失去一个了
To Rumplestiltskin, hero of The Ogres War!
敬朗普斯金 食人怪战争的英雄
Is it true, Papa?
是真的吗 爸爸
You really defeated the ogres?
你真的击退了食人怪
Aye, Baelfire, it is.
是的 比尔菲
I told you this dagger would change our lives.
我就说这把匕♥首♥能改变我们的生活
Now no one else has to die.
现在再不会有人死了
Why are you cheering that monster?
你们为什么为那个怪物欢呼
Beowulf.
贝奥武夫
You lost this at the front.
你在前线丢了这个
Rumplestiltskin...
朗普斯金
Oh, you've changed
你为做逃兵
since you hobbled yourself to escape the war.
而弄瘸了自己后 变了不少
How did a coward who ran from the war
一个逃避战争的懦夫
manage to defeat an entire army of ogres?
是怎么得以击退一整支食人怪大军的
I had something worth fighting for.
我有值得为之奋战的东西
I know how.
我知道
You became the Dark One.
他成为了黑暗者
Dark magic comes with a price.
黑魔法是有代价的
We'll pay dearly for this -- all of us.
我们所有人都会为此付出沉重代价
Papa.
爸爸
Don't listen to him, Bae.
别听他的 小比
He's just jealous.
他就是嫉妒
Maybe, Papa, but he's right about magic.
或许吧 爸爸 但他没说错魔法
The war's over.
战争结束了
You don't need it anymore.
你不需要它了
I can't just give it up, Bae.
我不能放弃它 小比
It's part of me now.
它如今成了我的一部分了
That's not true.
不是的
Beneath those scales, you're still my papa.
那些鳞片下的人仍是我爸爸
You don't need the dagger anymore.
你不需要那把匕♥首♥了
All right, son.
好吧 儿子
No more magic.
不再用魔法了
Let's go home.
我们回家
Father. Gideon.
父亲 吉迪恩
After your little showdown with the Savior,
你跟救世主的对决后
this is the last place you should be.
这是你最不该来的地方
Don't worry, Father.
别担心 父亲
With this, she won't be able to get the best of me again.
有了这个 她别想再打败我了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表