What did she mean when she said we all have stories we don't want told?
她说我们都有不想被讲出的故事 这是什么意思
Emma.
艾玛
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
This isn't how the Count's story should have ended.
伯爵的故事不该是这样的结局
I should have known that Operation Cobra: Part Two
我应该意识到眼镜蛇行动续集
wouldn't have been as simple as I thought.
没我想象中简单
Why is that? Because it's a sequel,
为什么 因为这是续篇
and they're always more involved than the original.
续篇总是比初章更复杂
I'm sorry, mate. I don't understand.
抱歉 伙计 我不懂
"Empire Strikes Back"?
《星球大战2:帝国反击战》
"Godfather: Part II"?
《教父2》
What? What? "Temple of Doom"?
什么 《夺宝奇兵2》
You know -- the best sequels ever.
你懂的 最棒的续篇
It's definitely time for a movie night.
是时候办电影夜了
When my mom helped everyone during the first curse,
第一次诅咒时 我妈妈帮助了每一个人
it was simple.
那很简单
Those people had been ripped away from the stories
那些经历被剥夺的人们
they wanted to play out.
想要找回自己的故事
And these people ran from their stories for a reason.
但这些人逃避自己的故事是有原因的
And before we can help them,
我们能帮他们前
we need to find out why they ran.
得找出他们逃避的原因
All right. Keep reading.
好吧 继续看
Right. Then let's get to work.
行 开始行动吧
You all right, mate?
你没事吧 伙计
Yeah.
没事
Just gonna get some air.
我想出去透透气
How do you like your gift?
你喜欢你的礼物吗
I should have known it came from you.
我应该想到是你送的
Why'd you give it to me?
为什么把它给我
Simple.
很简单
Like I said,
我说过
we all have untold stories waiting to be played out.
我们都有无法启齿的故事等着被诉说
I hate to break it to you -- This one's already been told.
我不想扫你的兴 但这个故事已经被说过了
You see, this was a good-luck charm
我父亲离开农场时
I wrapped around my father's wrist before he left our farm.
我在他手腕上戴了好运符
You mean the trip where he left his untimely demise?
你是说他英年早逝的遭遇吗
You're not gonna get in my head.
你无法扰乱我
I made peace with what happened.
我能平静面对此事了
My father succumbed to weakness.
我父亲死于软弱
He got drunk.
他喝醉了
Because of that, he died in a cart accident.
因此死于马车事故
I'm not here because of your daddy issues.
我来并非因为你父亲的问题
I'm here to ask you one question.
我来是要问你一个问题
Are you sure it was an accident?
你确定是事故吗
Mommy's coming, sweet pea.
妈妈来了 小可爱
You like this rattle, don't you, little one?
你喜欢这拨浪锤 对吧 小家伙
My mother used to use it to soothe me.
我母亲也曾常常用它来安抚我
Our mother used that on you?
我们的母亲也对你用过这个吗
Yes.
是的
And now it's yours.
现在是你的了
Consider it a gift.
就当作是礼物
For what?
为什么
You didn't tell Regina about our little visit to the vault.
你没告诉瑞金娜我们偷偷去了地下室
You didn't even tell her I was in town.
你甚至没告诉她我到镇上了
You know how much I admire
你知道我非常欣赏
the ability to keep a secret.
能保守保密的人
So it was a test.
所以那是测试
And, here, I thought you were different than Regina.
原来如此 我以为你和瑞金娜不同
I am, because, unlike her, I will never doubt you again.
确实不同 因为我不会像她那样再质疑你
So, when you said I'd get my sister back...
所以你说我会重和妹妹团聚
you didn't mean Regina, did you?
你说的不是瑞金娜 对吧
I'm the sister you want, Zelena.
我才是你想要的妹妹 塞琳娜
I know this because...
我知道是因为
you're just like me --
你和我一样
You would never settle for less.
你绝不会得过且过
And Regina is quite literally...
而瑞金娜一定
the lesser of two evils.
够坏的那个
Archie.
阿奇
I'm sorry if I was out of line this morning.
对不起我今早发脾气了
I think you're right.
我想你是对的
I think I probably should tell my family
我应该告诉我的家人
about the visions or dreams or whatever.
我的幻象 梦境什么的
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
很庆幸你这么说
But I can't. At least not yet.
但我做不到 至少现在不行
Does this have anything to do with your rival of the Evil Queen?
这和你的对手巫后有关吗
You heard? Yeah.
你听说了 没错
Bashful was my 4:00,
害羞鬼跟我约了四点
and he likes to talk about current events before diving in.
咨♥询♥前他喜欢说些新闻
She said she was gonna tear us all apart.
她说她会分♥裂♥我们的
She's already tried to blacken Regina's heart.
她已经开始黑化瑞金娜的心了
Are you worried that she's gonna s-succeed?
你担心她会成功吗
I'm worried about
我担心
who might be in the hood.
斗篷下的人是谁
In my dream, I'm worried about who might kill me.
在我的梦中 我担心会杀死我的人
Wh-- Who, Emma? Wh-- Who's gonna kill you?
是谁 艾玛 谁要杀你
The one person who wasn't with my family in the vision...
在幻象中没和我家人在一起的人
...Regina.
瑞金娜
Are you worried about Regina or the Evil Queen?
你担心瑞金娜还是巫后
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表