Perhaps she won't.
或许她不会
But there's still a few things
但你得跟爸爸
you need to learn from your papa.
学几件事
Not another step!
别再往前了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
this is where the other Robin used to come to think.
另一个罗宾以前就来这儿想事情的
I thought we already established I'm not that man.
我们不是已经确定我不是他了吗
Yes, I-I know, which is why I'm here.
是的 我知道 我就是为此而来
I-I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I-I might have put pressure on you
我可能向你施压
to be someone you're not.
让你做你不是的人
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just, uh...
我...
I-I think it's taking me a little longer
我觉得适应这个世界
to get used to this world than I imagined.
比我以为的要久
Well, let me help you. I --
让我帮你吧
No. Regina, really, that's not necessary.
不 瑞金娜 真的 没必要
Says the man who's hiding in the woods,
你藏在林子里
pointing a bow and arrow at everything that moves.
对所有会动的东西拉弓搭箭
Well, when you put it like that...
你要是这么说
Why don't I meet you at your manse tonight?
我今晚去你家找你吧
Just give me some time to clear my head.
给我点时间想想
I'm afraid I couldn't take any chances.
恐怕我不能冒险
You said you'd help me.
你说会帮我的
You said you were on my side.
你说你是我这边的
I did, and I am.
是的 没错
But killing the Savior, even to destroy the Black Fairy,
但杀救世主 哪怕是为了消灭黑仙子
you will never become the hero you want to be.
你也成不了你想做的英雄
Gideon...
吉迪恩
do you know why I became the Dark One?
你知道我为什么成为黑暗者吗
Afraid not.
不知道
I took the power to end The First Ogres War,
我接受魔法好结束第一场食人怪战争
to save my first son.
好救我的长子
I embraced darkness for good.
我为了好理由接受了黑暗
But I never became a hero.
但我没能成为英雄
Because once you give in to darkness,
因为你一旦屈服于黑暗
it's almost impossible to resist its call.
就几乎难以抵抗它的召唤
Not if I become the Savior,
如果我成了救世主就可以了
not if I steal Emma's light magic.
如果我偷走艾玛的光魔法就可以
And how are you gonna do that?
你要怎么做到
This is a useless relic, Gideon.
这是件没用的古物 吉迪恩
It never worked to begin with.
它从来就没好使过
You know, I thought you'd want to see
我以为你会比任何人
the fall of the Black Fairy more than anyone.
都更希望看到黑仙子被消灭
Oh, I do...
当然
but not if it costs my son his soul.
但如果代价是我儿子的灵魂就不行
I have to defeat her.
我必须打败她
I have to save my people from her curse.
我必须将我的人♥民♥从她的诅咒中解救出来
Gideon, no one knows more about darkness than I.
吉迪恩 没人比我更了解黑暗了
If you do this,
如果你这么做
giving into darkness can only lead to heartbreak.
向黑暗屈服 只会让你心碎
Bae?
小比
What happened?
怎么回事
Who did this to you?
谁干的
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
The baker's son.
是面包师的儿子
Well, why did he do that?
他为什么那么做
So -- So I'd look like a monster.
让我看上去像个怪物
Just like me.
就像我
I think it's about time I had a word with his father.
我觉得我该去找他父亲谈谈了
No, Papa, you'll only make things worse.
不 爸爸 你只会让事情更糟
Rumplestiltskin. What?!
朗普斯金 怎么了
There's a creature called a Grendel.
有个叫格伦德尔的怪物
He raided our village,
他洗劫了村庄
carried our family and friends off into the darkness.
把我们的亲朋掳走 消失在了黑暗中
I'm afraid my monster-slaying days are over.
我屠♥杀♥怪物的日子恐怕结束了
I made a promise to my son, and I intend to keep it.
我答应了我儿子 我不会打破承诺的
We sent Beowulf after the beast days ago,
我们几天前就让贝奥武夫去杀那怪物了
but we haven't heard from him since.
但他一直没有消息
Papa, you can help them.
爸爸 你可以帮他们
But I won't break my promise, son.
但我不想打破诺言 儿子
I won't use dark magic.
我不想用黑魔法
You don't have to.
你不必
You can save those people without your magic.
你没有魔法也能救他们
No.
不
II can't. You can.
我做不到 你能的
And it'll be a chance to
这也能给你机会
show everyone in the village the truth --
让村民看到真♥相♥
that you're not a slave to that dagger.
你不是那匕♥首♥的奴仆
You think that'll make things better for us?
你觉得那样我们的境遇就会好起来吗
I know it will, Papa.
肯定会的 爸爸
This little Munchkin went to see the Wizard,
这个小家伙去看巫师了
and this little Munchkin stayed at home.
这个小家伙待在了家里
And this little Munchkin
这个小家伙
never lived to see the light of day again.
再也别想见到日出了
Careful. I don't think your sister
小心 你妹妹如果
would be too pleased if you caused
知道你又杀了一个罗宾
the demise of a second Robin.
恐怕不会高兴的
I don't care.
我不在乎
You're not getting my daughter!
你别想得到我女儿
Oh, I'm not here for the brat.
我不是为那臭小鬼来的
I never was one for children.
我这人根本不喜欢小孩
You see, back where I'm from,
瞧 在我来的地方
I robbed enough witches and warlocks to know
我抢过很多女巫男巫 知道
the kind of magic you need to break a protection spell.
要打破保护咒需要什么样的魔法
Problem is, I had a partner that was savvy
问题是 我当时有个
with that kind of stuff.
精通这方面的伙伴
Sorry. Grand theft sorcery isn't my thing.
抱歉 巫术盗窃不是我的专长
Oh, I don't need your help to break in somewhere.
我不需要你帮忙闯进哪里
I need it to break out.
我需要逃出去
Do you want to leave Storybrooke?
你想离开童话镇
It's just that there's this pesky little protection spell
但是镇子周围有个讨厌的
surrounding the town.
保护咒
I came here for a fresh start -- new people to rob,
我是为重新开始而来 抢新人
places to drink, women to meet.
找地方喝酒 泡妹子
But, you see, I'm not gonna get any of that,
但是 我得不到那些
not with your sister threatening to reform me at every step.
因为你妹妹时刻说要让我改邪归正
Believe me, that I understand.
相信我 这我能理解
But why should I help you?
但我为什么要帮你
Because you need to leave this town more than I do.
因为你比我更想离开
I know when somebody's got a target on their back.
我能看出被人视为目标的人
I may have a few enemies.
我是有几个敌人吧
Well, isn't it time to make a few friends?
那是不是该交点朋友了
When do we leave?
我们什么时候走
You think tea with dear old Dad
你觉得和爸爸喝上一杯茶
is gonna make everything better?
就能解决一切吗
No.
没有
But a chat might.
但也许聊聊可以
I want to know what the Black Fairy did to you
我想知道黑仙子都对你做了什么
to make you think killing the Savior
让你觉得只有杀了救世主
is the only way to become a hero.
才能当上英雄
How can I trust you with the truth
你都不信任我
when you don't even trust me?
我怎么能告诉你真♥相♥
This way, Papa.
这边 爸爸
Grendel must be in the caves beyond the lake.
格伦德尔一定在河更远处的洞里
We'll never find the entrance.
我们永远找不到入口的
Yes, we can.
可以的
The water's not deep.
水不深
We can wade through it.
我们可以蹚水过去
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表