Did you tell him about the baby?
你跟他说了孩子的事吗
I did.
是的
And, well...
好吧
we sort of fought about it, and then...
我们起了点争执 然后
there was a kiss.
我们亲吻了彼此
And it was nothing.
但没什么感觉
It was like kissing a photograph.
就像亲照片一样
Like it isn't him.
感觉不像他
It just isn't, and...you were right.
感觉不对 你说对了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't want to be right.
我不希望自己是对的
Well, it's not your fault.
这不怪你
It's mine.
怪我
I just wanted to believe.
我只是心存侥幸
I mean... there has to be a reason
他能穿过那扇传送门
he made it through that portal, right?
肯定有什么原因 对吧
And if I'm not the reason, then what is?
如果原因不是我 那是什么呢
The way I see it, he made it through the portal
我觉得 他能穿过传送门
because he has something it recognized as real.
是因为传送门认定他有真实的一面
Maybe it's not about there being a reason why.
不一定是某种原因
Maybe it's just who he is.
也可能是他本身
Well, he's certainly not my Robin Hood.
但他绝对不是我的那个罗宾汉
So...
所以
...who is he, and what does he want?
他是谁 他有什么目的
Hey, there.
你好
Glad I found you.
真高兴找到你了
Are you?
是吗
What are those?
那是什么
I found the part of my story I took out of the book.
我找到我从书里撕下来的那几页了
There's nothing in here I didn't already tell you, but...
这些故事我全都告诉过你们 但...
I figured David might like to have it for himself.
我想戴维会希望亲眼看看
Great. I'll pass them along.
好的 我会转交给他的
Time to die... Drunk.
该死了 酒鬼
Captain, he's getting away!
船长 他要跑了
What've we got here, then?
这里都有些什么呢
A pale wee man, hmm?
脸色苍白的矮子
Surrounded by the king's gold.
周围是国王的金子
The winds of fortune are flying today, lads.
好运之风正在吹啊 伙计们
For both of us.
同喜同喜
Thank you... for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我的命
Saving your life?
救你的命
Why would I go and do a foolish thing like that?
我为什么要做这么愚蠢的事
You saw me kill the king's men.
你看到我杀了国王的手下
No, you don't have to worry about me.
不 你不必担心我通风报信
I have no love for the king.
我并不爱戴国王
Please, cut me loose. I'll never say a word.
请放了我 我不会走漏风声
I swear... on my son's life.
我以我儿子的命发誓
I just want to get home to my family.
我只想与家人团聚
That is a heartfelt plea, indeed.
真是发自肺腑的恳求
And you know, I actually think I might believe that.
要知道 我差点就信了
But...
但
dead men tell no tales.
死无对证
Pack up the rest.
收拾财宝
And when you're done,
完事之后
find somewhere to hide this cart...
找个地方藏好马车
and this poor departed soul.
还有这可怜的已逝灵魂
There you are.
你在这儿呢
We just got back.
我们刚回来
I missed you.
我好想你
I'm making my specialty --
我在做我的拿手好菜
microwave popcorn
微波爆米花
with Milk Duds mixed in to get all melty.
还有熔进去的焦糖
Sounds wonderful.
非常棒
I'll be in in just a minute.
我马上就进去
Okay.
行
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表